As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POWERTEC #ad
A Carpenter’S & Machinist’S Essential, POWERTEC 80015 Try Square with Hardwood Handle 8" Premium Stainless Steel Ruler – Brass Bound Handle, The Ultimate Gift for Any Woodworking Shop #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Function: this woodworking try square is a hand tool used to mark or measure, both metal and wood material at 90 degree angles. Recommended: for professional woodworking and metalworking applications that require a 90 degree measuring tool.
Features: precision machined rust proof stainless steel straight edge blade with a fixed brass bound hardwood handle built for long-term durability. Premium design: black, laser-etched scale is easy to read in increments of 1/8" And 1/16th and it won’t succumb to wear and tear. Includes: one 8 Inch Try Square.
2. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool TS152 8-Inch Try Square with Hardwood Handle #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Stainless steel blade features precision-etched black gradations. 8 in. Essential tool for woodworkers. Rule—perfect for siding. Reverse reading scale. Quality brassbound hardwood handle for durability.
|Brand||Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Swanson Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Swanson Tool Co., Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Swanson's only obligation under this warranty shall be at their option to repair, replace or refund the purchase price for any product determined by Swanson to be defective. This warranty is void on any product that has been tampered with, misused, abused, improperly maintained or altered in any matter. This warranty is made in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. No deviations from this limited warranty are authorized|
3. safedeals365 #ad
18" Steel Try Square Precision Right Angle Measure for Carpenters & Engineering #adsafedeals365 #ad
- It consists of a steel blade inserted and Either Pinned Into A Heavier Body At An Angle Of 9018\ steel try square precision Right Angle Measure For Carpenters Engineering. A machinist square Or Engineers Square Is The Metalworkers.
4. Kinex Measuring #ad
Kinex 4034-12-007 3 Inches Tall x 2 Inches Wide Try Machinist Square with Base DIN 875/1 Square to w/in 0.0005 Inches #adKinex Measuring #ad
- Includes inspection certificate. Adheres to strict german din 875/1 accuracy standards- squareness guaranteed to w/in 14 microns or 00005” over the entire length of the longest edge that's just five ten-thousandths of an inch! Comes in padded box.
Blade machined from a solid blank of tool steel and will never go out of square! Base allows square to easily stand on its edge. Overall size: 3" tall x 2" wide 75 x 50 mm, 0210" thick 5. 3 mm with. 630" wide base 16 mm.
5. Assorts #ad
Precision Machinist Try Square DIY General Workshop Tools SET OF ALL 3 SIZES #adAssorts #ad
- Every day workshop use general purpose steel squares. Both blade and stock are accurately ground which ensures straightness and parallelism.
Ideal for everyday use in workshops and wood industry application. Made from selected steel with hardened blades, these squares have accurate right angled both on the inside & outside.
6. Starrett #ad
8" Length, Starrett K53-8-N Stainless Steel Carpenters Try Square #adStarrett #ad
- Eight-inch try square for marking and measuring right angles in woodworking. Two-inch cast aluminum handle for durability.
Stainless steel blade for durability and rust resistance. Inch graduations in 8ths of an inch on both sides of the blade are etched and staggered in a height pattern for readability.
7. safedeals365 #ad
24" Steel Try Square Precision Right Angle Measure for Carpenters & Engineering #adsafedeals365 #ad
- Size: 24” 600mm. Note: we have also bulk Price if you are Interested please contact us when you feel free! It consists of a steel blade inserted and either pinned into a heavier body at an angle of 90°. A machinist square or engineer's square is the metalworkers'.
8. Kinex Measuring #ad
Kinex 4034-12-020 8 Inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide Try Machinist Square with Base DIN 875/1 Square to w/in 0.0008 Inches #adKinex Measuring #ad
- Comes in padded box. Includes inspection certificate. Adheres to strict german din 875/1 accuracy standards- squareness guaranteed to w/in 20 microns or 00008” over the entire length of the longest edge that's just eight ten-thousandths of an inch! Blade machined from a solid blank of tool steel and will never go out of square! Base allows square to easily stand on its edge.
Overall size: 8" tall x 5. 25" wide 200 x 130 mm, 0310" thick 7. 8 mm with 0770" wide base 19. 5 mm.
9. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Engineer Square, Precision Square Machinist Square Set Woodworking Square Steel Square 6 Inches Small Square #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- No moving parts: blade and beam of this small precision square are fastened together; No need to worry about your project slipping or either piece getting separated or lost in your tool kit. Precise and accurate: when crafting a woodwork or metalwork project, accurate measuring and precise markings are a must; Use the DCT Machine Square Woodworking 90 Degree Square for setting up perfect measurements.
No more guesswork: this square machinist engineering square includes clear markings along the blade to eliminate guesswork; One side includes SAE measurements up to 6 inches, other with metric 15cm.
Easy to use: precision square machinist engineer square includes a notch for ultimate accuracy; Simply align your work to the precision machinist square and mark your measurements. Stainless steel: precision steel square crafted of stainless steel with polished edges that are not sharp; Blade of the machinist square measures 1/16th inch thick 1. 5mm and beam 3/8th inch thick 8. 5mm.