As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Bowl Gouges, Spindle Gouges and More. Includes the Multi-Grind Jig for Gouges, Slotted Platform and Tool Rest, Gouges, Skews, Chisels, Pro Grind Sharpening System For Lathe Turning Tools #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- From the built-in projection gauge on the multi-grind arm to the Magnetic Micro Bevel setup block you’ll be able to achieve consistent repeatable angles and produce excellent results each and every time you use the PRO GRIND Sharpening Jig system. The included and versatile multi-grind jig will correctly shape the edge on bowl gouges, side grinds aka ellsworth grind, liam o’Neil grind/Irish grind or fingernail grinds for spindle work and detailing.
Sharpen chisels, bowl gouges, block plane irons and more with the pro grind sharpening system! with 3 primary methods of sharpening, carving tools, gouges, spindle gouges, you’ll be able to precisely hone each tool to your exacting specifications regardless of the tool you are sharpening.
After all, so why would you want to take off to much at a time? The Tool Rest Bar is ideal for sharpening curved, we need our tools to last a long time, even bevel edges that are typically used on spindle and roughing gouges. The tool holder is designed to keep your tools at the correct angle while being able to slide side to side during the sharpening process.
The platform has a slot milled horizontally through it so it can accept the included tool holder. The pro grind sharpening system includes a vast collection of unique setup tools, parting tools, wood turning scrapers, jigs and accessories that most sharpening systems force you to purchase separately. Not only will it correctly shape your tools, you will also be able to repeat the process to produce consistent results every time. The large, 3” x 5” slotted platform is the ideal way to sharpen flat edged tools like wood turning skews, chisels and hand plane irons. The multi-grind jig is designed to be used with the included Multi-Grind arm on the PRO GRIND Sharpening System and will accept tools up to 1.
2. Oneway #ad
Oneway Wolverine Grinding Jig with Quad Setup Jig for Sharpening Workshop Tools • Woodturning Gouges • Chisels • Scrapers • Skews and Wood Carving Tools #adOneway #ad
- Producing razor sharp tools and finely finished bevels has moved from an art into a science. The arm is adjusted to set the bevel, and the chisel can be ground with small sideways motions and light cutting pressure. Producing razor sharp tools and finely finished bevels has moved from an art into a science.
With a finely dressed 80 or 120 grit wheel, even very small carving tools can be superbly ground using the standard Vee-Arm. Its called the “quad setting jig” since one jig sets the correct angles for all 4 of the other HSS woodturning lathe tools. The wolverine grinding jig comes with a 3 x 5 inch adjustable platform which allows even large scrapers to be ground with ease.
Three or four strokes on a strop will generate a razor sharp edge. The quad setting jig is designed to be used with 8” bench grinders. Laying it flat on its side on the platform gives a slight hollow grind which is very desirable for clean parting.
The included quad setup jig helps you correctly set the proper grinding angles for roughing gouges at 45 deg, parting tools at 30-60 deg, Skews at 21. 5-43 deg and bowl Scrapers at 8 deg. Owning the wolverine Grinding Jig will ultimately save you time, frustration and money. The wolverine's vee arm can be used to sharpen skews, but a far superior method is ONEWAY's Skew Grinding Attachment not included. Owning the wolverine Grinding Jig will ultimately save you time, frustration and money.
|Manufacturer||ONEWAY MANUFACTURING #ad|
3. AGS #ad
Wood Chisel Sharpening Two jigs, Sharpening Wood Lathe Tools. Best Way to Sharpen chisels, Wood Chisel Sharpener jig, Metal Lathe, Lathe Tool Sharpening, Wood Chisel Sharpening Tool #adAGS #ad
- 2 sharpening's in 1 jig - there are two ways of setting it up because there are two tools. Sharpening wood turning tools. Fits all size bench grinders. Sharpening wood lathe tools.
Wood lathe turning chisel sharpener. All made of steel - will last a lifetime and won't bend or break. Wood lathe tool sharpening system. Wood turning chisel sharpening jig. Slider adjuster - meaning it will suit any size chisel. Easy to use and set up.
|Manufacturer||Ags Land Management #ad|
4. Ron Brown's Best #ad
Ron Brown's Best Universal Setting Jig Lathe tool Sharpening #adRon Brown's Best #ad
- The engraved linear scale allows you to reproduce a wide variety of settings. Accurately set up your grinding system in seconds. Easily return you sharpening jig settings to recreate any grind you love.
Quickly return to the grinding positions needed to maintain a favorite grind. Designed for use with the OneWay Wolverine Varigrind Fixture for bowl and spindle gouges.
5. Ron Brown's Best #ad
Ron Brown's Best Quick Sharpening Aids For Wood Lathe Tools #adRon Brown's Best #ad
- Calibrated for Use With 8" Grinding Wheels. Quickly set sharpening Jig To Proper Grinding Angles. Use for bowl gouge, spindle Gouge, Skew, bowl scraper, Parting Tool and Roughing Gouge.
Use with oneway Wolverine Sharpening Jig or Equivalent. 100% made in america designed By A Professional Wood Turner For Wood Turners.
6. Sharp Pebble #ad
Sharp Pebble Sharpening Stones for Wood Carving Tools-Two Whetstones Grit 400 & 1000 Gouge Sharpener- Waterstone Sharpening System for Wood Carving Knives & Chisels with Non-Slip Bamboo Base #adSharp Pebble #ad
- We only source premium quality material for the manufacturing of our Whetstone which provides superior sharpening performance. No more pain and hassle for trying to sharpen contoured woodworking tools & chisels on a flat whetstone. This wood carving tool sharpener has grooves of various contours, so it is easy to sharpen woodworking tools by matching the grooves of chisels to appropriate contours of the whetstone.
Innovative sharpening stones: our groundbreaking gouge sharpening stone comes with multiple grooves for sharpening Lathe Tools, Wood Carving Tools, Wood Chisel and Gouges with different contours. Two stones multiple grooves: the 400 grit is an aggressive stone for dull and damaged edges.
100% satisfaction: not all wood carver sharpeners are created equal. If you're not happy with any aspect of this Sharp Pebble Gouge Sharpener just let us know and we'll gladly replace your tool sharpener. Easy to use: our wood carving chisel sharpening stones kit is extremely easy to use.
These carving tool sharpeners are waterstones and use Water for sharpening, so no need for expensive sharpening/honing oils and it doesn’t create a mess while sharpening. Superior performance: this wood carving knife & chisel sharpener are made from high-quality aluminum oxide compound with Japanese grit precision, Which helps provide excellent sharpening performance, toughness & polishing quality within minutes. The 1000 grit is used for sharpening & polishing the edges for maintenance. It can also sharpen triangular and round chisels in the convex part of the whetstones.
7. PSI Woodworking #ad
PSI Woodworking LCMPLUS Chisel Mate Plus Sharpening System #adPSI Woodworking #ad
- This complete chisel sharpening system resides on your Lathe; always ready to instantly sharpen any of your chisels; go from turning to sharpening in a moment's notice; you'll have optimum control and visibility of your chisel's bevel.
Can also be used for many of your general woodturning sanding needs; Replacement 80 grit 8" Hook & Loop Sanding Discs LCM80X are available from Penn State Industries.
Includes: 8" aluminium backing disc with a 1" hole, adjustable chisel "v" guide tool rest, 5 80 grit 8" Hook & Loop Sanding Discs with a 2" hole, 8" self-adhesive hook & loop mounting Pad, 1" x 8tpi Spindle Nut, 3 1-3/4" washers, Instructions. Lathe is not included. Fits lathes with 1" x 8tpi spindle and swing of 10" or larger; Adjustable Chisel "V" Guide Tool rest has a 5/8" Post.
8. Ron Brown's Best #ad
Parting Tool, Bowl Scraper, Skew, Ron Brown's Best Quad Platform SettingJig For Wood Lathe Tools, Roughing Gouge #adRon Brown's Best #ad
- Designed to use all four sides, no adjustments needed. Includes settings for skew, Parting Tool, Bowl Scraper and Roughing Gouge.
Sets platform Grinding Angles Quickly and Repeatably. Calibrated for 8 inch grinding wheels. Sets on platform and makes two points of contact to set the perfect angle.
9. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Adjustable Replacement Tool Rest Sharpening Jig for 6 inch or 8 inch Bench Grinders and Sanders • Includes a Pivoting Miter Slide and Flat Miter Slide for Easy Tool Honing #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The jig also now includes internal lock washer for even more stability! The unique ratcheting handles lock the adjustable rest solidly in position and can be moved out of the way after locking to keep from accidentally bumping them. The jig offers much more flexibility in terms of what you can get done than with the standard factory tool rest.
It is the ideal replacement for the factory tool rest that comes with many bench grinders. The unique miter slide tool holder design allows the jig to be used more or less as a stone, which easily guides your blades, turning tools and chisels.
It quickly and easily mounts directly to the bench in front of the grinder with a track style base and can be readily folded out of the way for freehand grinding if so desired. You can easily move the tool rest from one grinder wheel to another or quickly remove it from the bench when not needed for grinding.
The platform straddles wheels up to 1" wide. It can also be completely removed by loosening the large wing knob and sliding the jig from the track base. The sharpening jig works with most power or hand grinders that has or had a tool rest. Some aftermarket and expensive tool rests don’t move and adjust in this fashion. Another great feature is that the jig can be adjusted forward and backward for just the right angle. The sharpening jig can be used with 6" or 8" bench grinders and on many belt sanders/grinders.