As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ready Seal #ad
Mahogany, Ready Seal 530 Exterior Stain and Sealer for Wood, 5-Gallon #adReady Seal #ad
- Do not apply Ready Seal over painted or newly stained surfaces. No back brushing. Sealed surfaces inhibit penetration. Requires no wet-line application, the product will blend itself and can be applied in any temperature range for proper application.
Requires no back brushing and will nerver leave runs, laps, or streaks. May be applied using sprayer, roller or brush onto the woods surface. Goof proof" application. Ready seal is darkest when first applied.
Subject to or will include a paintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT, VT. No laps, runs or streaks. It reaches its true color in approximately 14 days. Subject to or will include a paintCare recycling fee in the following states: CT, or VT. Requires no diluting or thinning prior to spray applications. Apply in any temperature. Requires no primer. Not available in CA.
|Brand||Ready Seal #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ready Seal #ad|
2. Minwax #ad
Satin, quart, Bombay Mahogany, Minwax 61380444 PolyShades, Stain & Polyurethane in 1 Step #adMinwax #ad
- For use on interior wood surfaces. Cleans up with mineral spirits. Great color options to choose from. It can also be used over polyurethane finishes, so you can change the Color of your finished wood, without removing the existing finish.
Cleans up with mineral spirits. Great color options to choose from. Minwax polyshades is also available in an aerosol can. To learn how polyshades can help you easily change the Color of your stained or polyurethane finished wood, view the polyshades Color transformation guide. For use on interior wood surfaces.
|Manufacturer||Paint Sundries Solutions #ad|
3. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, Brown Mahogany, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine.
4. Rust-Oleum #ad
Quart, Rust-Oleum Varathane 211724H Premium Wood Stain, 32 Fl Oz, Red Mahogany #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Superior soy oil base formula provides truer colors and deeper penetration. Wiping stain applies evenly without blotching or constant stirring, recoat after 2 hours.
Premium pigments enhance wood grain detail with a long lasting translucent stain. Ft. Dries to the touch in 1-2 hours and covers up to 150 sq. Colors preferred 2 to 1 over minwax wood finish colors. Color rich translucent pigments penetrate deep into the wood enhancing natural grain detail.
Even application no constant stirring or remixing needed applies evenly with out blotching. Contemporary and classic colors. Provides richer, doors, cabinets, trim, more natural color to interior wood furniture, floors and paneling. Superior soya oil-based formula offers deeper penetration and truer colors.
5. Old Masters #ad
OLD MASTERS 11804 WIP Stain, Dark Mahogany, 1 qt #adOld Masters #ad
- Easy application and superior color control. Ft. Per gallon. Thick, rich formula. For interior use and suitable for exterior use when top coated with a protective clear finish. Covers approximately 500 sq.
6. Minwax #ad
Mahogany 6OZ, Minwax 308044444 Express Color Wiping Stain and Finish #adMinwax #ad
- Low odor. This product adds a great value. Cleans up with soap and water. Cleans up with soap and water. Low odor. Wiping stain and finish that makes wood finishing easy.
Fast drying. Fast drying. Creates stunning color and beautiful results in one effortless step. Creates stunning color and beautiful results in one effortless step. Simple to use. Wiping stain. Wiping stain.
7. Varathane #ad
Half Pint, Golden Mahogany, Varathane 262033 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain #adVarathane #ad
- Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty. Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 70 square feet. One-coat coverage, fast-drying oil based formula.
High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, doors, cabinets, trim and paneling.
8. Minwax #ad
Minwax 66050000 Gel Stain , quart, Mahogany #adMinwax #ad
- Non drip formula. Non drip formula. Mahogany. 1 quart. Use on wood, fiberglass, plywood, metal, and other surfaces. Use on wood, plywood, fiberglass, metal, and other surfaces.
Mahogany. This product adds a great value. 1 quart. Use on wood, plywood, metal, fiberglass, and other surfaces. Non drip formula. For beauty that goes beyond wood. For beauty that goes beyond wood.
9. Rust-Oleum #ad
Red Mahogany, Quart, Varathane 224459H Premium Gel Stain #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Applies evenly without causing lap marks or grain raise; not recommended for floors, decks or siding. Thicker consistency to prevent drips. No lap marks of grain raise.
Formulated with a thicker consistency to prevent drips and runs and provides twice the coverage of traditional oil-based stains. Dries to the touch in 1 hour and covers up to 250 sq ft.
Can be used on fiberglass and steel doors. Provides twice the coverage of ordinary oil-based stains. Ideal for vertical surfaces. Enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain with long-lasting, rich deep color. Designed for vertical surfaces including doors, window trim and furniture; creates a natural wood look on fiberglass and composite doors.