As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Estwing #ad
Estwing Sure Strike Blacksmith's Hammer, MRF40BS, 40 oz Metalworking Tool with Fiberglass Handle & No-Slip Cushion Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Built for the pro – blacksmiths, metal workers, contractors, tradesmen, welders, and serious DIYers. Balance and temper – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Versatility on the job – the blacksmith’s hammer is perfect for a wide variety of jobs due to its two unique striking surfaces.
Fiberglass handle – lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing. Forged steel head – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work.
|Warranty||Estwing warrants its all steel hammers against failure in normal use, but does not warrant its tools against misuse, abuse or wearing out. Misuse could include, but are not limited to the following: a). Striking other hardened objects such as other tools, hardened nails, drills or chisels, etc. b). Pulling (attempting to withdraw) hardened nails, screws or nail sets. c). Filing of nick in claws or handles|
2. Wilton Tools #ad
Hi Vis Green, 16-Inches, Wilton 30216 BASH Cross Pein Hammer 2lb Head #adWilton Tools #ad
- Safety plate prevents head from dislodging. No-slip grip made from vulcanized rubber ensures secure hold. Anti-vibe neck with tapered design eliminates vibration from striking.
Patented unbreakable technology made from spring steel rods throughout allows hammer to take maximum abuse with minimal wear and tear.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 3 lb. Cross Peen Hammer | 31303 #adTEKTON #ad
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time. Exterior poly jacket protects handle core from missed strikes. High-strength fiberglass handle core helps absorb vibrations. Soft and comfortable, non-slip rubber grip.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
4. Arcan #ad
Arcan 4 LB Cross Peen Hammer with 16-Inch 3G Fiberglass Handle with Rubber Grips and Drop Forged Heads AH4CP #adArcan #ad
- Visibilty: Bright green for easy visibility. Handle hole: For lanyard or tethered attachment. Drop forged heads: Heat-treated for strength & durability. Fiberglass handle: Absorbs impact shock and vibrations. Rubber grip: non-slip handle lessen user fatigue & provides high striking impact.
5. ABN #ad
Shock-Absorbing Fiberglass Handle with Textured Cushion Grip for Heavy-Duty Jobs, ABN Cross Pein Hammer 3 Pounds #adABN #ad
- Comfortable grip: Textured, molded rubber cushion grip that is oil-resistant. Shock-absorbing fiberglass Handle: Includes a handle that reduces vibration and shock transfer.
Convenient: the abn cross pein hammer 3 lbs can be used for heavy duty metal fabrication, stone and masonry work, and demolition jobs. Durable: carbon steel forged steel head for strength and longevity. Mechanic’s-style: Oversized handle for sure grip.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
6. KSEIBI #ad
KSEIBI 271465 Cross Pein Engineers Hammer Soft Grip handle 3.3LB 1500g #adKSEIBI #ad
- Cross-peen hammer having one round face and one wedge-peen face. Fiber glass handles provide superior tolerance and breaking stress for adverse environmental conditions. Polished face, bevel, and pein. Ideal for metal fabrication, especially when working with angled sheet metal.
7. Truper #ad
Hickory Handle, Truper 30939 3-Pound Cross Peen Hammer, 16-Inch #adTruper #ad
- Truper 30939, stock up on quality truper tools for other projects today. Crp-3h, 3-pound cross peen hammer. 16-inch durable hickory handle is an industry standard for strength and comfort. Used for shaping and bending unhardened metals. Shock absorbent "poly guard" for overstrike protection.
|Part Number||T34G 30939|
|Warranty||All Truper tools are quality inspected, and are warranted to be free of material and manufacturing defects.|
8. Graintex #ad
Graintex CH1694 4 lb Cross Pein Hammer with Hickory Handle #adGraintex #ad
- 16" hickory wood handle. Epoxy bonded. Heat treated & tempered head. Drop forged high carbon steel head. Single milled face; edges chamfered.
9. Wright Tool #ad
Wright Tool 9077 2.5-Pound Cross Pein Hammer with Wood Handle #adWright Tool #ad
- Striking tool. 2. 5 pound sledge hammer. 15 inch long hammer. Wooden handle and cross peen sledge. Can be used on a variety of surfaces.
|Brand||Wright Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wright Tool #ad|