As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EZARC #ad
EZARC Oscillating Multitool Blade Carbide Saw Blades for Hard Material / Metal / Nails / Bolts / Screws, 3-Pack #adEZARC #ad
- Super endurance for hardened materials, e. G. A 'must have' blade for tough cutting jobs on hard material. Carbide teeth for high performance in metal and other materials. Hardened nails, metal cube, stainless steel and fiber glass.
Multi-fit interface fits on most popular oscillating multi tools, two extra adapters in the package cover more tools than any other competitors on the market. Up to 30x longer lifetime with carbide teeth design.
2. EZARC #ad
Hardened Metal, EZARC Oscillating Tool Blades Carbide Multitool Saw Blades for Hard Material, 3-Pack, Bolts and Screws, Nails #adEZARC #ad
- The 'must have' caribe oscillating multi tool blades are designed for tough cutting jobs on hard material. Two extra adapters fit most of the conventional oscillating tools on the market.
Stainless steel, fiberglass and plasterboard boards, etc. Upgrade carbide laser welding technology with a slim body makes the blades extremely strong and durable for heavy duty nails cutting.
Our universal oscillating tool is suitable for professionals and DIYers. Ezarc oscillating saw blade with carbide teeth can easily handle the toughest metal applications with 30 × life vs Bi-Metal blades. Super endurance for hardened materials, hardened screws and nails, e. G.
3. BOSCH #ad
Metal, 1-1/4“ Width OSL114C-3, Drywall and Tile; 3-Pack, Wood with Nails, Multi Tool Blades for Cutting Iron Bar, Bosch Starlock Carbide Oscillating Tool Blades #adBOSCH #ad
- Compatible: featuring bosch’s starlock interface for professional performance, Fein, Rigid, Makita, Milwaukee, also works with OIS compatible tools including Bosch, others.
Performance: the oscillating multitool blades feature carbide teeth for high performance in metal and other materials. Longevity: the osl114c-3 oscillating metal cutting blades offers 30X longer life compared with standard bi-metal blades.
Convenient: with a color coded interface and laser etching on all oscillating plunge cut blades, the OSL114C-3 makes it easy to quickly identify the right saw blade for the task. 3-dimensional: the bosch osl114c-3 multitool blades provide a three-dimensional fit for the highest-torque transfer, reduced vibration, and higher performance.
4. Diablo #ad
Diablo DOU125CF3 1-1/4 in. Universal Fit Carbide Oscillating Blades for Metal 3-Pack #adDiablo #ad
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed. 1-1/2 in. Not compatible with Starlock tools. Cutting depth. Maximum performance in cordless and corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch, Porter-Cable, Makita, Craftsman, Hart, Ridgid, Milwaukee, Dremel, Fein, Dewalt, Rockwell and more.
3-pack provides up to 33% in savings.
5. EZARC #ad
3-Pack, EZARC Titanium Oscillating Multitool Blade for Wood, Metal and Hard Material #adEZARC #ad
- Fits all conventional multi-ToolsTwo extra adapters, fits more numerous oscillating tools than competitors, compatible with most brand oscillating tools.
Durability and longevityHigh quality titanium coated this oscillating multitool Bi-Metal blade for a long lifetime. Variety of applicationshome remodeling business, window installation, flooring work, door frames, cut nail impregnated wood, trimming, and adjustment work.1
100% satisfaction serviceif you have any problem with our oscillating multitool blade when you received or after using, please contact us by email, our customer service will reply to you in 24hours and will do our best to help you solve the problem. Titanium oscillating Multitool BladeThe specialist for general cutting application.
|Manufacturer||Easycan Tools #ad|
6. TWIN-TOWN #ad
TWIN-TOWN 3 pack Carbide Teeth Oscillating Multitool Blade Carbide Saw Blades for Hard Material/Metal/Nails/Bolts/Screws #adTWIN-TOWN #ad
- Hard materials applications: Steel, deck screws, framing nails, flushing cutting nails & rusted bolts. Titanium coating: 30% longer life than standard bi-metal blades; Premium Quality. Universal fit system, milwaukee, skil, adapts to Fein, makita, porter cable, Dewalt, Bosch, Black and Decker, Chicago Tools Craftsman, Rockwell and more.
3 pcs 1-3/8 inch 34mm carbide Teeth Oscillating Saw Blades. Thick gauge metals and high quality manufacturing techniques insure superior wear tolerance and long cutting life.
7. Vtopmart #ad
Vtopmart 20 Metal Wood Oscillating Multitool Quick Release Saw Blades Compatible with Fein Multimaster Porter Cable Black & Decker Bosch Craftsman Ridgid Ryobi Makita Milwaukee Rockwell. #adVtopmart #ad
- Special design for precision cutting--built-in length markers on two sides, ensure you can get accurate cuts easy and fast while you working with it. Universal compatible system--our quick release saw blades are compatible with many oscillating tools in the market, Hitachi, Black & Decker, such as Fein Multimaster, Chicago, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Craftsman and More.
Our oscillating saw blades can meet a variety of needs, for cutting wood, which could be used for workshop, household or other place.
Superior value oscillating saw blades kit--20 pcs contain 6 different kinds of saw blades, metal plastic and other materials, each type of saw blade is specific for a particular purpose. 2 kinds of special design precision saw blades have longer wavy tooth that is specifically designed to provide faster, one side is inch and other is centimeter, cleaner cuts in wood and plastic.
Tougher and thicker than most--made of alloy steel and high carbon steel, our oscillating multitool blades are manufactured with special techniques and thick gauge metals due to which it becomes durable for a long period. Notice--do not fit fein starlock，bosch mx30bosch MX30EC-31, Bosch Quick Release tools ; Do not fit Fein Supercut.
8. Ohuhu #ad
Oscillating Multi Tool Diamond Blades, Quick Release Oscillating Tool Blades, for Grit Grout Mortar Concrete Masonry Removal, Ohuhu 7 PCS Universal Carbide Oscillating Saw Blades Set #adOhuhu #ad
- Use for tile or bathroom renovation, automobile construction, ship building, gardening, flooring work, removing sealant, trimming and collecting, and all manner of repairs around the house. Versatile scenarios: cut into most building materials with ease using the oscillating tool blades. Works with most oscillating power tools: wide compatibility ensures that the diamond oscillating multitool cutting blades works with bosch, dremel multimax MM40/MM45/MM50, rockwell, WEN and More.
Swing blade accesses tight spaces, the semicircle is great for corners even on hard-to-reach inside surfaces, and other intricate surfaces.
Multi-use blades: whatever your job may be, there' s a solution for you with the 7-pack quick release saw blades. Remove grits or grouts, plastic, tile adhesives, soft metal and stone. No worry buy: if you' ve got any questions or need to reach out to support, a 12-month warranty, we' ll get back to you in 24hrs.
We' re sure to have a solution for you! with the 6 diamond blades and a hard alloy blade, shape/grind flat surfaces, cement, thin-set mortar, or rasp wood, you can be sure these oscillating saw blades will get it done. We offer lifetime support, and a 30-day refund or replacement. Tackles most projects: name your project. Note: they are not compatible with bosch gop40-30, ridgid, dremel, milwaukee, makita, bosch gop 12v-28n, ryobi, Chicago, Harbor Freight, Dewalt, Craftsman, Fein Multimaster FMM350QSL, Porter Cable, Bosch Starlock 12V/18V, Fein, and Black and Decker.
9. Dremel #ad
Dremel MM485B Carbide Universal Quick-Fit Flush Cutting Oscillating Tool Blades, Pack of 3 – Multi-Tool Accessory #adDremel #ad
- Ideal materials to cut include soft wood, conduit board, copper pipe, pipe, wood with nails, hard wood, drywall, and metal. Standard bi-metal oscillating blades. High performance carbide teeth provide up to 30X life in hardened materials vs.
Universal quick Fit System for fast accessory changes. Dremel multi max oscillating Universal Quick-Fit accessory system fits Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee and Rockwell. Usa-based customer service – available by chat, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, email, WI.