As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bernzomatic #ad
Bernzomatic WB5 Bronze Flux Coated Brazing/Welding Rod, 4Piece #adBernzomatic #ad
- Contains 12-inch rods. Tensile strength: 60, 000 PSI. Bronze flux coated brazing/welding rods ideal for everyday repairing of steels, cast iron. Working temp: 1, 620-degree Fahrenheit.
|Manufacturer||Bernzomatic Corp #ad|
2. US Forge #ad
US Forge Welding Gas Welding Rods Flux Coated Low Fuming Bronze Brazing Rod 1/8-Inch by 18-Inch .8-Pound #02232 #adUS Forge #ad
- No flux required. For use with oxy-acetylene torch only. For general purpose brazing rod for repair of most ferrous and or non-ferrous metals. For use with lawn equipment, sheet metal, tanks.
|Brand||US Forge #ad|
|Manufacturer||US Forge #ad|
3. Bernzomatic #ad
Bernzomatic NS3 Nickel-Silver Flux Coated Brazing/Welding Rods, 2-Piece #adBernzomatic #ad
- Working temp: 1, 680 degrees farenheit. Used in joining carbon and alloy steels as well as non-ferrous materials. Contains 12-Inch rods. Nickel-silver flux coated brazing/welding rods perfect for repairing bicycles, railings, metal furniture, and radiators.
2 pack, nickel silver brazing rod, 85, 000 psi tensile strength, 1680 degree to 1750 degree working temperature. Tensile strength: 85, 000 psi. Manufactured in United States. Adds extra shine to your product.
|Manufacturer||Bernzomatic Corp #ad|
4. Hot Max #ad
1#, Hot Max 24003 1/8-Inch by 36-Inch Mild Steel Brazing Rod #adHot Max #ad
- General purpose copper coated mild steel brazing rod for all low carbon steels. Aws a52 class r47. Comes with a variety of tips. Diameter 1/8-Inch. Length: 36-Inch.
|Brand||Hot Max #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Max #ad|
5. ALUMALOY #ad
USA Made, 1/8" x 18" Simple Welding Rods, As Seen on TV, Aluminum Repair, Aluminum Brazing/Welding Rods, Alumaloy 20 Rods #adALUMALOY #ad
- Specs include: Tensile Strength lbs/ sq. In 39, 000, compression Str. Lb/sq. In 60, 000, shelf life is indefinite. Each rod is approximately 1/8" x 18" long. No flux needed! you can repair boats, molds, storm doors, props, air conditioning lines, refrigeration coils, bell housing, condensers, tools, transmission cases, gutters, Alumaloy repairs or fabricates virtually anything made of aluminum, and so much more.
Easy to use: alumaloy is as easy as 1-2-3. No worrying: alumaloy melts at 728 degrees fahrenheit giving you the ability to repair the thinnest to the thickest metals without worrying about war-page or distortion.
Simply clean the base metal, not the Alumaloy ROD, heat the base metal, repair your way into hundreds of dollars of savings. Alumaloy is a welcome addition to any tool box and 100% guaranteed to work for you.
Unlike other specialty repair rods, Alumaloy contains no lead, no tin and no cadmium. Please refer to instructional video. Alumaloy even repairs pot metal; one of the most difficult non ferrous metals in the world to repair! Permanent: alumaloy is specially formulated to make strong permanent repairs that can last a lifetime. Giving you the ability to repair more and throw out less. Repairs: with rods twice as long as the competition, pot metal, rims, pontoons, antiques, or galvanized steel. Saving money and the planet at the same time.
6. Blue Demon #ad
Blue Demon RBCuZn-C X 3/32" X 36" X 1LB Tube Gas brazing Rod #adBlue Demon #ad
- This alloy possesses high tensile strength and good ductility. This brazing rod has a low melting point making it easily machinable and excellent for sheet metal work. Low fuming Bronze Flux Coated. Widely used general-purpose product.
|Brand||Blue Demon #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Demon #ad|
7. Blue Demon #ad
Blue Demon BDTP-125-01T Triple Play Low Temp Aluminum-Zinc Brazing Rod 1/8" x 18" 1 Lb Tube, #adBlue Demon #ad
- No flux required. Simple to use with only a propane torch. Welds zinc base metals, Brazed aluminum. One rod, 3 applications. Stronger than aluminum, harder than mild steel, excellent corrosion resistance. Approximately 22 sticks per tube.
8. SIMPLE WELDING RODS X #ad
Simple Welding Rods USA Made, Aluminum Brazing/Welding Rods, 10 Rods, From Simple Solution Now, Make Your Repair Stronger Than The Parent Metal Every Time #adSIMPLE WELDING RODS X #ad
- No flux - works with aluminum, mapp, aluminum alloy, titanium, zinc, nickel, die-cast, copper, bronze, brass & most non-ferrous non-magnetic metals does not work with steel except for galvanized steel lets you apply quickly & easily with any handheld torch – Oxyacetylene, Map/Pro or Propane like the best metalwork enthusiasts do.
Superior performance - much lower working temperature than the vast majority of comparable products 728 deg F / 387 deg C lets you repair & fabricate a far greater range of aluminum and other non-ferrous metal parts.
Gets the job done - no need for expensive training or equipment provides you the ability to use this easily whether your a novice or a pro - Easily. Dependable - make clean joints with no slag enables you to create a strong quality finish on all projects just like the pros do.
Usa made - simple welding rods are for every metalwork enthusiast who needs to repair or fabricate non-ferrous metal, but can't find a simple solution using just a handheld torch. It's never been easier. No-nonsense, 000 - 75, 39, 000 psi tensile strength & 60, 000 psi compression strength delivers the key to make your repair or fabrication stronger than the parent metal every time - Fast.
9. Aufhauser #ad
Aufhauser SilverAlloy 56% Ag BAg-7 1/16" x 18" Flux Coated Silver Solder Brazing Rods 3 Sticks #adAufhauser #ad
- For general purpose brazing of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys excluding aluminum. Ams 4763, qqb-654a class BAg-7. Fluxed coated 56% silver brazing rods, 1/16" Core.
3 sticks. Made in usa, dfARS compliant. Meets aws a5. 8 bag-7. For joining and repairing of Copper, Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel and Cast Iron.
|Manufacturer||Aufhauser Corp. #ad|