As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plano Molding #ad
Plano Molding Portable Tool Box, 11 In. H, 26 In. W, iron yellow 682 #adPlano Molding #ad
- New low Profile. Lift out Tray. Manufacturer: Plano Molding. Heavy duty Latches and Handle. Graphite Gray and Black. Country of manufacture: United States. Two removable organizers. Mpn: 682-007.
|Brand||Plano Molding #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plano Molding #ad|
2. Craftsman #ad
Black, Craftsman 26" Wide 5-Drawer Standard-Duty Top Chest #adCraftsman #ad
- 3, 589 cubic inches of storage. Ull-grip black metal drawer trim can be pulled anywhere along the drawer. Non-slip open weave top mat protects the surface of the rolling cabinet. Hinged cover support safely holds the chest lid open when in use.
20-24 gauge steel construction is built to last. 50-lb full-extension ball-bearing drawer slides operate smoothly, even when full of tools. Keyed internal locking system safeguards your tools. Proudly made in the usA with Global Materials in Sedalia, MO. Recessed side handles help lift the tool chest.
3. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W54026 26 Inch Steel Tool Box With Removable Tote #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Strong double latch with padlock eyehole. Removable inner tray. Heavy-duty box with recessed ergonomic comfort handle. Strong double latch with padlock eyehole.
Heavy-duty box with recessed ergonomic comfort handle. 26" steel tool box 26" x" 9" x 8". Heavy-duty box with recessed ergonomic comfort handle.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
4. Powerbuilt #ad
Grey, 240111, Powerbuilt 26 Inch Portable Slant Front Rapid Toolbox Tiered Stairstep Tool Holders, 16 Gauge Steel, Weather-Resistant Lockable Polymer Lid, Chrome Hardware #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Keep your tools safe: the lockable weather-resistant sealed lid protects your tools from weather and theft so you can leave your tools in the box and the heavy-duty polymer lid snugs down over your tools to keep them in place - even when driving off road.
Save money: you could spend more on other slant front toolboxes, premium powder-coating, but with details like fully-welded seams, and chrome-plated hardware, this box is top quality at an affordable price.
Built to last: constructed from heavy duty polymer and 16 gauge powder coated steel; the box also features fully welded seams and chrome plated hardware.
Versatile and portable: stow your rapid box on your truck, in your shop, bench, or your trailer; anywhere you work or play. Save time: this portable 26-inch slant toolbox features a front-opening lid and stair-step interior making it easy to identify and grab the tool you need when you need it, and you can use the removable socket tray to bring your tools even closer to the jobsite.
5. WorkPro #ad
270 Lbs Load Capacity, Home Improvement, Locking System, WORKPRO 4-Drawer Tool Chest, for DIY Projects, 26-Inch Metal Tool Storage Cabinet with Tray, Drawer Liner, Auto Mechanics #adWorkPro #ad
- The dimension of the three same drawers is 22-1/2" * 10-13/32" * 1-5/8". Up to 270 lbs load capacity made of heavy-duty steel with a corrosion-resistant powder coat finish, it is strong and solid to meet your different needs, like storing extra tools or as an emergency toolbox in your car, with 270 lbs load capacity, or carrying your tools away from home if job demand.
You can put it on your worktable or any other place where you can pick it up easily. Practical designthis tool chest is equipped with a locking system that keeps your tools safe. The dimension of this item is 26"* 12" * 15-1/4".
The fourth drawer size is 22-1/2" * 10-13/32" * 2-13/16". You can carry this toolbox easily with the side handles. The tool chest is an ideal gift for dad, auto mechanics, husband, home improvement, and machinist. Workpro 26" tool chestif you are a professional or hobbyist mechanic or carpenter, and easy to find when you need them.
Four drawers with ball-bearing slides operate smoothly and reduce noise. 4-drawers tool chestthis tool chest includes 4 drawers and an upper tray that will expand your storage room, suitable for putting the different sizes of tool sets. There is an anti-slip liner to protect tools from bashing into one another and prevent scratches on tool chest drawers. Wide application keeping your tools separate will be improving your work efficiency.