As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Real Milk Paint #ad
Real Milk Paint, and Slate, Food Grade, Clay, Butcher Blocks, Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent for Wood Finishing, Half and Half, Cutting Boards, 1 Gallon, Stone #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Waterproof - use as a waterproof wood sealer, 3 to 5 coats are needed to seal. Multiple uses - use the wood oil and citrus solvent formula for finishing countertops, terra cotta clay pots, cutting boards, chopping blocks, concrete, butcher blocks, bowls, stone, and slate.
The all-natural finish takes 7-10 days to develop water resistance and 30 days for a complete cure. Planet friendly - pure tung oil wood finish is planet friendly and has a natural light “Honey” color, which is great for achieving an antique finish.
A great penetrating oil for use on wooden kitchen items such as chopping boards. We’ve done the mixing so you don’t have to! A thinner formula which allows the oil to penetrate deeper into the wood. Food grade - safe for food contact. Half & half - pre-mixed pure tung oil and citrus solvent for wood finishing.
2. Real Milk Paint #ad
Butcher Blocks, 32 oz, Food Grade, Waterproof, Outdoor Furniture, Wood Flooring, Real Milk Paint, Cutting Boards, Pure Tung Oil for Wood Finishing #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Food grade - safe for food contact. Planet friendly - pure tung oil wood finish is planet friendly and contains zero VOC’s, heavy metals, additives, or distillates.
100% pure - pure tung oil for wood finishing. A great penetrating oil for use on wooden kitchen items such as chopping boards. Multiple uses - use the wood oil for finishing countertops, unfinished wood furniture, chopping blocks, butcher blocks, cutting boards, decks, bowls, wood flooring, wood siding, concrete, and brick.
Waterproof - our tung oil can be used as a waterproof wood sealer. It’s astm quality tested and a natural light “Honey” color, forming a flexible waterproof finish. Tung oil provides an all-natural, matte, and waterproof protective finish for a variety of wooden surfaces.
3. HOPE'S #ad
Hope's Pure Tung Oil, 128 Fl Oz, Waterproof Natural Wood Finish and Sealer #adHOPE'S #ad
- Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature. Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, and becomes part of the wood itself.
Great for food contact surfaces - since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, wooden bowls, it is great for cutting boards, countertops, and more.
Protects - resistant to moisture, alcohol, oil, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products. Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, weathered wood, stone, stripped wood, concrete floors and countertops, even brick, and cast iron.
|Manufacturer||Hope Company #ad|
4. Waterlox #ad
1 Half-Pint, Waterlox Universal Tung Oil Sealer #adWaterlox #ad
- Product contains no mold or mildewcides. Do not use alone. Formulated as a base coat sealer to be used in conjunction with our h2olox, ORIGINAL, MARINE and URETHANE finish products.
Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times. Allow to dry overnight before applying finish coats. Like all of our tung oil formulas, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources and VOC compliant in all 50 states.
Together, they create a waterproof barrier while forming a protective film that is durable against common household use and foot traffic. One can be added if used on exterior projects. A topcoat is required to fully waterproof. Use as a based coat on interior or exterior* wood surfaces including floors, bar tops, woodwork, doors, furniture, cabinetry, tables, windows, picture frames and various woodworking projects.
5. UltraSource #ad
Tool, for Lubricating and Protecting Cutting Board, Butcher Block, Stainless Steel, UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil, NSF Approved, Knife, Machine and Equipment, 1 Gallon 128oz #adUltraSource #ad
- Food grade & made in the usa: our mineral oil is food grade and great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, blade, knife, tool, and machine. Restore wooden cutting boards: Treat and protect wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, bamboo and more.
Stainless steel: Protect and polish stainless steel surfaces. Proudly made in the USA! Unscented: ultrapro food grade mineral oil is unscented, and NSF approved. Mineral oil for everything: White oil is used in food, automotive, beauty, construction and many more industries.
6. Real Milk Paint #ad
Wood Flooring, Pure Tung Oil for Wood Finishing, Cutting Boards, Waterproof, Food Grade, 1 Gallon, Outdoor Furniture, Real Milk Paint, Butcher Blocks #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Planet friendly - pure tung oil wood finish is planet friendly and contains zero VOC’s, heavy metals, additives, or distillates.100% pure - pure tung oil for wood finishing.
Waterproof - our tung oil can be used as a waterproof wood sealer. A great penetrating oil for use on wooden kitchen items such as chopping boards. Tung oil provides an all-natural, matte, and waterproof protective finish for a variety of wooden surfaces.
It’s astm quality tested and a natural light “Honey” color, forming a flexible waterproof finish. Food grade - safe for food contact. Multiple uses - use the wood oil for finishing countertops, unfinished wood furniture, wood siding, concrete, chopping blocks, bowls, butcher blocks, wood flooring, cutting boards, decks, and brick.
7. ZBD GOODS #ad
Beeswax, Z's Wood Nectar All Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish & Conditioner 6oz, Made with Tung Oil, Sent- Citronella, & Carnauba Wax, Great on Damaged & Untreated Wood #adZBD GOODS #ad
- We use; pure beeswax, carnauba wax, and Essential Oils to make a clean, Tung oil, safe alternative to furniture polish. Multi-usage - butcher block countertop, apply over chalk paint, brings a nice glow to unfinished wood furniture, stone, restores the look of damaged furniture, kitchen cabinet, wooden cutting board, metal, cement, and so much more.
Easy to use- apply a small amount on the surface with a clean rag, let it absorb, and buff off excess wax.
Batches are made weekly to ensure freshness or because I have three kids, and it takes a little time to make. Natural & safe – we only use organic non-toxic ingredients in the manufacture of our wood polish.
Improve your furniture’s appearance - are you staring at your old furniture and thinking of a way you can restore it to how it looked when new? Then you are in the right place! This beeswax furniture polish is a Safe Natural Wood Polish that restores the appearance of your furniture and other wooden items in your home. Best of all, it's made in the usa by one guy in his wife's kitchen. Full instructions on the back of every container.
|Brand||ZBD GOODS #ad|
8. ODIE'S #ad
Universal, 9oz Jar, Odie's Oil #adODIE'S #ad
- If you’re looking for a wood finish that not only looks fantastic but is easy to apply, plastic and more! Odie’s Oil can also be used as a wood stabilizer and is food safe, its ideal for leather, metal, look no further than Odie’s Oil. Odies oil works with all species of wood, exotic or domestic, hard or soft.
Up to 20 times the coverage as conventional finishes. Coverage will vary depending on wood density and porosity. Unlike conventional wood finishes there’s no sanding or stripping needed between coats or retouching. A unique trait of our odie’s Oil finish is that it tends to get better looking with age once it is applied.
Odie’s oil is very easy to use. Odie's oil covers many, wait a while, so what you put on the wood, then buff it off. The culmination of 30 plus years of research, development and field testings in the most extreme environments produced a revolutionary product that out-performs and out-covers the competition.
Our finish not only works on all species of wood, solvent free and non-toxic making it great for kitchen and cooking based projects. The finish contains natural uv inhibitors which are a sunscreen for your wood! where can i use odie’s oil? odie's oil is great for interior and exterior applications like boats, Floors, leather and metal, Gates, Fine Furniture, Cutting Boards, Kitchen Implements, Toys, Patio Furniture, concrete, Brightwork, auto detail, Decks, Bowls, etc. Doors, etc. No solvents means there is almost nothing to evaporate, many times the area of other wood finishes.