As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Superior Pump #ad
Superior Pump 91570 1/2 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord #adSuperior Pump #ad
- 1-1/2 inch npt discharge for high capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter; Amps:4. 9. Superior pumps are built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested.
Tough thermoplastic construction; 10' cord length. Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8 inch solids. 1/2 hp utility pump moves up to 3, 300 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height.
2. Goulds #ad
1/2 HP, Goulds WE0511HH Submersible Effluent Pump, 14.5 Max Amps, Single Phase, 115 V #adGoulds #ad
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged. Capacitor start motor for maximum starting torque. Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel shaft with threaded design.
3. Goulds #ad
115 V, Goulds WS0511B Submersible Sewage Pump, 14.5 Max Amps, 1/2 HP, 1 PH #adGoulds #ad
- Threaded design. Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation. Cast iron, semi-open, non clog impeller is dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
Designed for easy installation on A10-20 guide rail or base elbow rail systems. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft. Silicon carbide sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers. Mechanical seal with silicon carbide vs.
|Warranty||Pump Products honors all manufacturer warranties. If an issue occurs with a product purchased through us and is still covered by a valid warranty, contact us at 1-800-429-0800. We will assist in getting your product evaluated. The manufacturer will likely require you to first troubleshoot the issue with them directly in order to obtain a case or claim number. Warranties are good for repair or replacement of the same make and model only. They are not eligible to return for refunds or credit. This process can take 1 to 4 weeks to process. If approved Pump Products will ship the replacement item from our stock. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the product to the manufacturer. Shipping costs are also the responsibility of the customer and will be charged prior to shipment. In addition to a $25 handling charge for ground shipments, a $35 charge for freight shipments will be included in the cost of the shipping to cover the cost of properly packaging the pump.|
4. Barnes #ad
1/2 hp, Barnes 104971 Model 2SEV522L Submersible Sewage Pump for Commercial and Residential Use, 240V, Single Seal, 2" NPT Vertical Flanged, 80 GPM, 38' Head, 1 Phase, 20' Cord, Manual #adBarnes #ad
- Handles spherical solids without clogging: Each pump is designed with a cast iron vortex impeller to allow for easy and effortless passage of 2-inch spherical solids without clogging or backing up. Heavy duty split capacitor motor: Every pump features a powerful permanent split capacitor motor for reliable, high performance with a longer motor life and a lower amp draw.
For commercial and residential use: great for light commercial or residential applications, this pump has a stainless steel shaft, and an enamel coated cast iron housing to prevent corrosion in harsh sewage applications.
Designed to pump raw sewage: our 2sev522l model is a submersible pump that is specifically designed to handle 2-inch spherical solids and is ideal for sewage removal in residential and light commercial applications.
Large discharge capacity: this non-automatic model is designed with a maximum discharge head of 38-feet and can pump up to 80 GPM, and comes with a 20-foot plug-in power cord to help simplify maintenance.
5. Goulds #ad
Single Phase, 14.5 Max Amps, 115 V, Goulds WS0511BF Submersible Sewage Pump, 1/2 HP #adGoulds #ad
- Silicon carbide sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation. Corrosion-resistant shaft made of 300 series stainless steel.
Cast iron flanged volute type for maximum efficiency. Mechanical seal with silicon carbide vs. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 slide rail or base elbow rail systems. Threaded design. Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog impeller is dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
6. Zoeller #ad
1/2 HP – Heavy-Duty Submersible Sewage, Effluent or Dewatering Pump, Zoeller Waste-Mate 267 Sewage Pump #adZoeller #ad
- Zoeller waste-mate 267 is a heavy-duty submersible sewage, effluent, or dewatering pump with 1/2 HP. Ideal for residential & commercial use; Passes 2" spherical solid waste with plastic impeller. Durable cast engineered construction utilizes ASTM Class 25 cast iron for switch case & pump housing.
Automatic discharge with integral float switch is completely submersible, watertight, & dust-tight. Float-operated sewage pump with a 2-pole mechanical switch & non-clogging vortex impeller design.
|Warranty||12 months from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacture (on most Zoeller pumps), whichever comes first. Abuse or misapplication can void this warranty.|
7. Franklin Electric #ad
115V, Franklin Electric C1 Septic Water High Head Submersible Effluent Pump, 20 GPM, 1/2 HP #adFranklin Electric #ad
- 2 year warranty. 115v. Warranty is only valid if new 13 amp float is bought with proof. Warranty is for manufacture defects not misuse. 20 gpm.
8. Goulds #ad
Goulds 7GS05421RC 2 Wire 1/2 HP 115V 4" Submersible Water Well Pump with Motor #adGoulds #ad
- Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor. Hexagonal shaft design for positive impeller drive.
Proprietary engineered polymer bearing is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. Discharge head/check valve made of cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability.