As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
This Lockback Utility Knife for Cable Skinning has a Replaceable Blade, Klein Tools 44218 Utility Knife, Folding Knife with Hawkbill Blade #adKlein Tools #ad
- Replaceable blade is held securely by a captive screw. Thumb stud for easy opening and the pocket clip is easily accessible. This folding utility knife features a heavy-duty hawkbill blade that is easily replaceable to eliminate the need for sharpening.
No. Replacement blades sold separately: a 440a stainless steel blade Cat. Handle has rubberized grip and release lever for lockback mechanism. 44138. No. 44219 and a versatile, straight coping blade Cat.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
2. Whetstone Cutlery #ad
Whetstone Cutlery Bill Blade Stainless Steel Folding Knife, Black #adWhetstone Cutlery #ad
- 440 stainless stell blade with partial serration. Unique hawk bill blade 3. 875 inches in length when closed; 8. 4. Easy open thumb stud; aluminum handle with grip. Liner lock blade locking design. 75 inches in length when open; belt clip. 625 inches in length.
|Brand||Whetstone Cutlery #ad|
3. Spyderco #ad
BY22SBK, Hollow Grind, Spyderco Byrd Lightweight Folding Knife, Black FRN Handle with SpyderEdge, 8Cr13MoV Steel Hawkbill Blade #adSpyderco #ad
- Game changer - byrd knives offer the same functionality and versatility as other Spyderco knives, but at incredibly affordable prices. Customize to your needs - screw-together handle construction allows for adjustment and the lanyard hole accommodates secondary retention through attachment of a lanyard or thong.
Dependable - nested inside the handle are full length skeletonized steel liners, increasing rigidity and strength without adding bulk or weight.
Reliable high performance - as the hawkbill hook pulls what is being cut against and in contact with the sharpened edge, the hook winds around material stopping it from sliding off the tip. Durable - full serrations across the blade's length measurably increase its cutting capacity for separating webbing, cardboard and coarse or fibrous material.
4. Southwire #ad
2.6" blade, D2 Steel, Southwire Tools & Equipment HBKND2 Edgeforce Hawk Bill Pocket Knife, Stonewash Black Oxide Finish For Corrosion Resistance- Curved Blade For Pull Cuts And Splicing #adSouthwire #ad
- Premium edge force D2 steel holds an edge. Blade length 2. 6. Curved hawk bill blade for pull cuts and splicing. Lightweight metal body with comfort grip for secure hold. Stonewash black oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
5. Spyderco #ad
C106PBK2, PlainEdge, Spyderco Tasman Salt 2 Lightweight Folding Knife with 2.91" H-1 Ultra-Corrosion-Resistant Steel Blade and Black FRN Handle #adSpyderco #ad
- Plainedge - a sharpened knife blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade. The result is a tool that is ideal for anyone who works in or around the water.
Tasman salt 2 - the tasman salt 2 is a powerful fusion of a hawkbill blade profile, 100% rustproof H-1 blade steel, and an enhanced, injection-molded handle design. Hollow grind - it comes with bevels that are ground with a concave radius.
The bevels may extend the full width of the blade full hollow grind or only a portion of its width. Frn handle - fiberglass reinforced Nylon is a polymer mixed with glass fiber then injection molded into formed and textured lightweight high-strength knife handles. Specifications - closed length inches: 4. 25, blade length Inches:2. 8, blade steel: h-1, Overall Length Inches: 7. 05, grind: Hollow.
6. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 44006 Lockback Knife 2-5/8-Inch Aluminum Handle #adKlein Tools #ad
- Slim and comfortable silver anodized-aluminum handle for corrosion-resistance. Reversible thumb stud provides easy, one-handed opening. Hawkbill blade is AUS 8 stainless-steel. Includes removable pocket/belt clip for easy access. Hawkbill knife is compact and lightweight.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
7. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Salt Folding Knife with 1.97" H-1 Hawkbill Steel Blade and High-Strength Yellow FRN Handle, C28SYL2HB, SpyderEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- Pocket-friendly - the dragonfly 2 lightweight focuses around features which make it ergonomically comfortable including positioning the Spyderco Round Hole in precise relation to the blade's pivot for the smoothest blade opening.
Ergonomic - designed as a carry- friendly folder, patented Bi-Directional Texturing on the handle, it comes with a left/right-hand tip-up wire clip, spine and choil jimping and screw-together handle construction.
Constant quality improvement - recently we applied c. Q. I. Superior quality - the h-1 hawkbill blade has a high-performance flat-grind and is available with a PlainEdge configuration.
High performance - the dragonfly's success is largely due to its mid-size blade and ergonomic handle that features a front-finger choil and spine cusp. To the classic Dragonfly creating a new Dragonfly 2. The dragonfly was one of Spyderco's original lightweight knives and helped to introduce the use of FRN handles.
8. CASE XX #ad
Length Closed: 4 Inches, 61011 SS, CASE XX WR Pocket Knife Amber Bone Hawkbill Pruner Item #249 #adCASE XX #ad
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting. Manufacture's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Length closed: 4 Inches. Blades: stainless Steel Hawkbill. Made in bradford, PA. Usa.
|Brand||CASE XX #ad|
|Manufacturer||WR Case & Sons Cutlery Co #ad|