As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mercantile Unlimited LLC #ad
Pat's Poppies Exotic Strains of Poppy Seeds 1,700+ Seeds "The Giant" Papaver Somniferum VAR. Giganteum 1K Milligram Lg Packet #adMercantile Unlimited LLC #ad
- Plant resistance: Deer, Rabbit. Water requirements: drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater. Bloom characteristics: Large Pink Blooms. Giganteum" Poppy Seeds. Cold stratifaction: slightly a simulated winter can help increase your chances of having a very high germination rate, Poppy seeds require a cool period of 2-4 weeks to break dormancy, and some gardeners choose to cold stratify their seeds.
Brand/manufacturer/vendor: pat's poppies - mercantile unlimited often imitated, nor do we allow for them to list products on our listings, Never Duplicated. Planting Season: Spring. The giant "papaver somniferum Var.
We are working to eliminate this issue. Growing conditions: Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant. Companion plant: This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds. Beware of imitations pat's poppies is not connected to any other amazon vendors, watch out if the brand name that has the offer DOES NOT say Pat's Poppies and/or Mercantile Unlimted, it may be a fake. Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 8, 7, 10.
2. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Giant Poppy 250 Seeds Papaver Somniferum Giganteum Non GMO, Heirloom #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Plant with Confidence! Quality seeds from Earth Friendly Growers. Sow in spring or Fall. Self-seeding annual with beautiful Blooms up to 6 inches Wide Growing 2 - 4 feet Tall.
Big seed pods Suitable for Flower Arrangements. Zones 2 - 8 will tolerate Most Soils but Prefers Sandy Soil. Earthcare seeds brand - carefully packaged with planting instructions. Germination tested.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
3. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Papaver Somniferum Poppy Hen & Chickens Rock Garden & Container Flowers #adOutsidepride #ad
- With a temperature range of 55 - 60F, germination usually occurs within 14 days. Sow 5 - 6 seeds per plant. As the petals drop off, the seed pod is exposed which has the resemblance of a hen and her chicks.
The blooms are large and their color is dark red to purple. Flowers range from a pale pink to purple. Papaver somniferum, or also hen & chicks poppy, is a unique annual that is grown mainly for its interesting seed pod. It reaches 24 - 32 inches in height, the stems are very sturdy and the foliage is somewhat lettuce-like.
Start the seed directly outdoors after frost danger has passed. The seed pods are considered to be very decorative and are used in dried arrangements. Space the plants 15 inches apart for optimum growth. Grow this poppy in full sun to partial shade and in well-draining soil. Lightly cover the seed with 1/16 inch of soil and keep it moist.
4. Sherwoods Seeds #ad
Giant Red Poppy Papaver Somniferum Premium Seed Packet #adSherwoods Seeds #ad
- Great for cut flowers! Great for Drying! 100+ seed Pack. A honeybee Favorite. Red papaver Somniferum.
|Brand||Sherwoods Seeds #ad|
5. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Papaver Somniferum Poppy Danish Flag Garden Flowers #adOutsidepride #ad
- Danish flag flowers are one of the most popular poppies in the flower market. Sow 5 - 6 of these flower seeds in your garden, beds, containers or wherever you want a beautiful display. Papaver somniferum is known as danish Flag Poppy, and it is a favorite red and white annual that has feathery edges and a resemblance to Denmark’s national flag.
These poppies look especially impressive when planted in mass groupings. These annual flowers will grow in USDA Zones 3 - 9 reaching 24 - 36 inches in height. Sometimes they are also known as Breadseed Poppy or Florist Poppy,.
6. Seedville #ad
350 Tasmanian Purple & White Poppy Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Plant height: 36 - 48". The huge showy 2 - 4 inches blooms make them an excellent cut flower, and their unique looking seed pods are splendid in dried arrangements or for crafts.
Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones. They are known in folk medicine as a mild sedative and analgesic. Bloom time: July - Fall. Light requirements: sun. Soil / water: Average. Poppies attract bees, butterflies, and birds.
7. CZ Grain #ad
Poppies Exotic Strains of Poppy Seeds "The Giant" 500 Seeds Papaver Somniferum #adCZ Grain #ad
- Grow or gift: great gift for mom, gardener, dad, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Rare garden Seeds to Grow. Made in usa. They are very unique with a pretty flower and blueish poppy bulbs.
Ships from our iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Ornamental giant poppy: Grow these ornamental giants. Easy to grow: high germination rate and vigourous growth make these poppy a #1 choice.
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain #ad|
8. Seed Needs #ad
Somniferum Poppy Seeds for Planting Papaver somniferum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each, Heirloom & Open Pollinated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products.
All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Direct from the growers. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.