As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. VAUGHAN & BUSHNELL CO #ad
VAUGHAN & BUSHNELL CO 1650 16oz Finish hammer #adVAUGHAN & BUSHNELL CO #ad
- Finishing hammer is of compact design and lighter weight making it ideal for finish and trim work. Ounce drop-forged steel head, induction heat-treated and tempered. Manufactured in USA. 16 oz.
2. Stiletto #ad
Stiletto Ti12SC-16 Ti 12-Ounce Smooth Face Hammer with a Curved 16-Inch Hickory Handle #adStiletto #ad
- Magnetic nail starter. Great for framing. Great for siding. Great for trim work. Great for decking.
|Warranty||All Stiletto Tool Co. products are warranted by Stiletto Tools, Inc. for one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials. Any product which is determined by Stiletto to be defective in material and workmanship and returned to Stiletto, shipping costs prepaid, will be, as the exclusive remedy, repaired or replaced, at Stiletto Tool Co's. option. This warranty covers normal usage and does not cover damage which occurs in shipment. Failure which results from alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism, neglect, or improper maintenance is not covered under this warranty. This warranty does not extend to any products which have been used in violation of written instructions, or to products which have been altered or modified. This warranty does not cover damage which results from unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications.|
3. Estwing #ad
20 oz Straight Rip Claw with Smooth Face & Hickory Wood Handle, MRW20S, Estwing Sure Strike Hammer #adEstwing #ad
- Genuine hickory handle – designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control. Triple wedge construction – securely fastens hammer head to handle. Forged steel head – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work.
Built for the pro – framers, contractors, roofers, carpenters, tradesman & serious DIYers. Rip claw versitility – use for pulling nails, prying boards, demolition work, splitting wood and more.
4. Stiletto #ad
Stiletto FH10C Claw Hammer #adStiletto #ad
- 10-ounce Ruger titanium head. Curved claw handle. Provides secure connections to components and lines. Stiletto finishing hammer, 10 oz head, 1-1/4 in face diameter, curved axe handle, titanium head, 14-1/2 in overall length, hickory handle, straight claw, milled face, Brown/tan handle.
Less recoil shock than steel. This product is manufactured in United States. Driving power of a 16-ounce steel hammer.
5. Estwing #ad
15 oz Short Handle Rip Claw with Smooth Face & Genuine Leather Grip, Estwing Ultra Series Hammer, E15SR #adEstwing #ad
- Genuine leather grip – sanded and lacquered for comfortable yet durable finish. Rip claw versitility – use for pulling nails, demolition work, prying boards, splitting wood & more.
Magnetic nail starter – one handed, fast, accurate & convenient nailing. Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Made in the usa – our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel.
6. Stiletto #ad
Stiletto TI12SC-F 12 oz Ti Smooth Face with Curved Poly-Fiberglass Handle, 16" #adStiletto #ad
- Magnetic Nail Set. Ergonomic thumb divot in handle for increased control. Poly/fiber glass Handle For Increased Strength.
7. Malco #ad
Malco TNP2S 8 in. Blue Heavy Duty Trim Nail Punch #adMalco #ad
- Used to drive trim nails into soffit, fascia and other finishing trim. Accommodates up to 1-1/4" standard trim nails. Steel nose and aluminum tail piece directs weight of this punch to the working end when grasping or starting a nail. Nose fits into 1/2" J-Channel. Corrosion resistant.
8. Spec Ops #ad
Milled Face, Shock-Absorbing Grip, 3% Donated to Veterans Black/Tan, Spec Ops, SPEC-M22CF Tools Framing Hammer, 22 oz, Rip Claw #adSpec Ops #ad
- Shock-absorbing, MOA grip for precision accuracy and less sting. Versatile rip claw for demo, nail removal, and splitting. Ballistically balanced for maximum striking power. 3% of all spec ops tools purchases are donated to veteran and first responder causes.
Heat-treated, milled face design for improved angled nail drive. Magnetic nail starter for rapid nail driving. Compatible with SRS retention lanyards for added safety. 100’ drop-tested to ensure durability on the toughest jobsites. 25% lighter head for sniper-controlled swing.