As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hillman #ad
Hillman 8989 Zinc Axle Cap Nuts 1/2", 2 Pieces #adHillman #ad
- Non-threaded. Easily installed without the use of tools. Zinc plating offers moderate corrosion resistance. For permanent applications. Contains 2 pieces.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
2. The Hillman Group #ad
The Hillman Group The Hillman Group 889 Axle Pushnut Fastener 1/2 in. 12-Pack #adThe Hillman Group #ad
- Package dimensions : 2. 4" l x 1. 4" w x 1. 6" h. Push nuts are designed to offer simple, tool-free, push-in installation. Push nuts are designed for permanent placement without the use of specific removal tools. Included parts are zinc-plated for improved corrosion resistance.
3. Magic Hub #ad
Axle Caps 1/2", Wheel Retainers 4, 1/2" Push On Cap Nut, 1/2 inch Axle Cap Nut, Push On Cap Nuts #adMagic Hub #ad
- Commonly used on miscellaneous household items that feature axles such as lawn carts, rolling garbage cans, hand trucks, etc. Tap on with a hammer to secure wheels and washers onto a shaft or rod axle.
Contains 4 pieces. The flange is meant for quick assembly. These cap nuts are fits to push into place on a 1/2" diameter shafts/axles. These push nut caps have no screw thread but have an inward facing flange. Zinc plating offers moderate corrosion resistance.
4. Calvana #ad
And Lawn Wagons, Permanent Washer Caps Fits 5/8” Axles for Hand Trucks, Perfect Alternative for Cotter Pins, Rolling Bins, 4-Pack Spring Steel Push On Pushnut Caps with Mechanical Zinc Plating #adCalvana #ad
- With its high yield strength and resilience, these pushnuts can provide optimum wheel retention and vibration resistance. Mechanical zinc plating for corrosion protection - With a minimum finish of 00003 inches, mechanical zinc plating offers an even coating and reliable adhesion for optimum corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement resistance.
Permanent washer caps fits 5/8” axles for hand trucks, 0031 inch cap bottom thickness, rolling bins, and lawn wagons - these pushnuts are perfect for both commercial and household wheeled equipment. Spring steel pushnuts hold their shape very well and are very durable - they can even outlast most wheel assemblies! Super value 4-pack dolly push nuts - for a wallet-friendly price, wheeled garbage bin, pressure washer cart, lawn wagon, you’ll get 4 pushnuts you can use on all 4 wheels of your hand cart, and more! Whether you are replacing your wheels or converting to push nut caps from cotter pins, our pack of 4 pushnuts will be perfect for you!.
They fit on all right-sized axle rods with no further tweaking, while cotter pins require a drilled hole in the axle. And with their efficient design, spring steel offers high reliability and durability. The pins themselves are of softer metal that is prone to distortion and breakage. Unsure if these pushnuts will fit your equipment’s axle shaft? These pushnuts have an outer diameter of 0693 inch, an inner diameter of 0
5. Hillman #ad
8-Pack, 8 Pieces, Zinc, The Hillman Group 45632 5/8" Axle Cap Nuts #adHillman #ad
- Push nuts are designed for permanent placement without the use of specific removal tools. Push nuts are designed to offer simple, tool-free, push-in installation.
These cap nuts are designed to push into place on a 5 by 8" diameter axle. Included parts are zinc-plated for improved corrosion resistance. Contains 8 pieces.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
6. PRIME-LINE #ad
20-Pack, 1/4 in., Zinc Plated Steel, Prime-Line 9078486 Axle Hat Push Nuts #adPRIME-LINE #ad
- Used to cap axles and exposed ends of rods, shafts or studs. Often used to hold wheels on hand trucks and other equipment. Size: 1/4 inch. Can be tapped into place using a hammer or mallet. Contact points on the inside of the nut bite into the shaft to secure it in place.
7. Just in Time #ad
Push on Pushnut Cap Stud Size 5/8, 2-Piece, Zinc Mech Finish #adJust in Time #ad
- 5/8 in. Stud Size. Washer cap/Axle Nut. 2-piece. No screw Thread. Zinc mechanical. 0003 minimum Finish.
|Brand||Just in Time #ad|
8. AR-PRO #ad
Dolly Wheel Lock Washers Fits 5/8" Dolly Axle Rods with Oiled Phosphate Finish, 8 Pack Hard-to-Find Spring Steel Push-On Pushnuts #adAR-PRO #ad
- Perfect alternative for pins and washers - same function but one is more efficient. Oiled phosphate finish - phosphate coatings prevent corrosion on steel parts. High-quality spring steel push-on pushnuts for low torque applications - These pushnuts may not look that much with their.
02-inch thickness and simple design but they are one of the most efficient ways to keep wheels in place for low-torque outdoor equipment like dollies, hand carts, and lawn wagons. It has a strong surface adhesion, preventing wear and improving friction-induced wear. Dolly wheel lock washers fits 5/8" dolly axle rods - with an outer diameter of 1 inch, these pushnuts can fit unthreaded 5/8-inch dolly axle rods snugly.
Thankfully, this 8-pack variation will provide you a supply of pushnuts that's enough to last one dolly's lifespan. Best value 8-pack dolly wheel lock washers - are you frustrated about searching for hard-to-find parts? Single-use pushnuts? There's no turning back once you've already removed them.
It has a diameter tolerance of about. 002 inches for maximum holding strength. These pushnuts have teeth that slide into the stud with a ratcheting action, only allowing the pushnuts to move in one direction and resist moving to the opposite direction. The oil on the pushnuts' phosphate coating serves as a sealer to ensure the effectiveness of the phosphate's corrosion-resistant properties.