As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Robert Sorby #ad
18-1/2” Overall, 9-1/8” Ash handle, Robery Sorby 287 1” Heavy Duty Timber Framing Corner Chisel 9-3/8” Blade #adRobert Sorby #ad
- Forged from special Sheffield steel to ensure a perfect balance of toughness, edge retention and sharpness. Each chisel is diamond hardness tested before leaving the factory. Overall length is 18-1/2 inches.
This massive 1 inch corner chisel is useful for large framing work when cleaning out corners on large mortises. Has a traditional bolster, double steel hoops and leather shock washer. Comes with a 9-3/8 inch blade and a 9-1/8 inch Ash handle.
|Brand||Robert Sorby #ad|
2. Robert Sorby #ad
Bundle Robert Sorby 289/289EG85 3-3/8" Massive Timber Framing Chisel/Slick and Leather Edge Guard, 28" Overall Length #adRobert Sorby #ad
- This massive 3-3/8" wide slick is the perfect tool to use when cleaning up uneven surfaces on timber framing or balt building projects. Made from high carbon steel, this slick offer a perfect combination of hardness and toughness together with a razor sharp cutting edge.
17” ash handle, 11” blade, overall length of 28”. The blade is off-set from the handle allowing extra clearance when working on deep mortises or taking long paring cuts. Comes with heavy duty leather edge guard.
3. OX Tools #ad
OX Tools 22oz. California Framing Hammer | Hickory Handle #adOX Tools #ad
- New and improved handle design for superior balance. Unique head design – excellent balance for faster strike. Milled face. Forged solid steel head. Genuine American hickory handle.
|Brand||OX Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||OX Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Hassle Free Warranty|
4. BAC INDUSTRIES INC #ad
8", Timber Tuff TMB-08DS Straight Draw Shave Tool #adBAC INDUSTRIES INC #ad
- Wood grip handles are comfortable and provide you with a secure hold; the included blade protector keeps the blade sharp and protects the user. Designed with a long-lasting and durable steel blade with a hardness of HRC 30 for a reliable product.
Easily shaves wood from logs, fence posts, wood, and more. Ideal for building furniture; 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty. Sharp 8” straight blade, 5 mm thick with a 30° angle for fast and accurate work.
|Brand||BAC INDUSTRIES INC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Timber Tuff #ad|
5. Makita #ad
Makita 7104L 10.5 Amp Chain Mortiser #adMakita #ad
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation. Plunge depth adustment in 1/8"" increments. Fast chain speed of 1, 100 feet-per-minute. Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability.
Powerful 105 amp motor 3, 200 rpm to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock. Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob. Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log.
Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log. Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately. Razor sharp chain for clean, accurate cutting.
23/32"" 18. 25 mm cutter chain A-16570 Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action. Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails. Large adjustable vise and knob for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8"" to 12-1/8"" thick. Externally accessible brushes for longer tool life. Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"". Ideal for timber framing or log home building.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
6. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge for Woodworking #adSUIZAN #ad
- In comparison to “push saws, thus are called “push saws. On the other hand, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel.
Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen.
With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition.
Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. What most people are used to are european saws, which cut materials via pushing, japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, ” which is what this product is.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01|
|Model||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)|
7. Lenox Tools #ad
1-1/2-Inch, Lenox Tools 1787561 Bi-Metal Self Feed Bit #adLenox Tools #ad
- Comes with additional Screw tip and wrench. Clean holes and Easy Bit Removal. Extreme Durability. Extended Length for Deeper cuts. Fast, easy Drilling.
|Brand||Lenox Tools #ad|