As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. INSL-X #ad
1 Quart, White, INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer #adINSL-X #ad
- Before painting, review the INSL-X STIX label for proper preparation and application tips. 75 - 100 square foot coverage for interior or exterior use. Bonding primer for drywall, trim, formica, wood trim and doors, galvanized metal, wood, concrete, glossy surfaces, cement block, aluminum, ceramic tiles, ceiling, shutters, acoustical tile, plaster, PVC plastic, masonry, masonry walls, stucco, and other challenging surfaces.
Low voc and easy soap and water cleanup. Premium-quality, vinyl, plastic, acrylic-urethane bonding primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, glossy paint, glazed block, pre-coated siding, glass, fiberglass, PVC, including glossy tile, and galvanized metals.
Bonds to "hard-to-coat" surfaces and can be top coated with almost any product. Fully cures in temperatures as low as 35 °F. Excellent enamel holdout, providing a great base for an even topcoat finish.
|Manufacturer||Benjamin Moore & Co. #ad|
2. INSL-X #ad
White, 1 Gallon, INSL-X WR102409A-01 Waterborne Semi-Gloss Pool Paint, Royal Blue & SXA11009A-01 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer, 1 Gallon #adINSL-X #ad
- Product 2: premium-quality, vinyl, glass, plastic, pre-coated siding, fiberglass, acrylic-urethane bonding primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, glossy paint, PVC, glazed block, including glossy tile, and galvanized metals.
Product 2: fully cures in temperatures as low as 35 °F. Product 1: lasting color and protection in black, white, royal blue, aquamarine, and ocean blue pool paint.
Product 2: bonding primer for drywall, stucco, trim, concrete, ceramic tiles, wood, glossy surfaces, ceiling, PVC plastic, shutters, wood trim and doors, plaster, formica, masonry walls, cement block, galvanized metal, aluminum, masonry, acoustical tile, and other challenging surfaces.
Product 1: use with fresh or saltwater swimming pools. Product 2: bonds to "hard-to-coat" surfaces and can be top coated with almost any product. Product 1: quick-drying acrylic swimming pool paint. Product 1: royal Blue Waterborne Acrylic emulsion swimming pool paint.
3. INSL-X #ad
INSL-X SXA110099-04 Waterborne Bonding Primer, Pack of Two #adINSL-X #ad
- Apply when air and surface temperatures are above 35 °f. Not for below grade applications. Bonds to "hard-to-coat" surfaces and can be top coated with almost any product. Not recommended for use over polyethylene or polypropylene.
Not intended for immersion service or continuous water contact. Premium-quality, plastic, pvc, glazed block, fiberglass, vinyl, glass, pre-coated siding, glossy paint, including glossy tile, acrylic-urethane primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, and galvanized metals.
Avoid rain, moisture or high humidity for the first 24 hours of curing. Set of 2. Do not apply in direct sunlight or on a hot surface.
Not recommended over Kynar and similar finishes unless tested and approved by the buyer. Stix must be top coated for exterior use. Use on drywall, glossy surfaces, wood, ceramic tiles, plaster, cement block, shutters, aluminum, masonry walls, PVC plastic, galvanized metal, trim, stucco, concrete, masonry, wood trim and doors, ceiling, formica, acoustical tile, and other challenging surfaces.
4. INSL-X #ad
White, INSL-X SXA110099-04 EMW1421981, 1 Quart #adINSL-X #ad
- This product is Manufactured in United States. This item is insl-x stix waterborne Bonding Primer Acrylic Interior/Exterior Glossy White 1 Qt. Used for painting Supplies Paint & Stains.
|Manufacturer||Lancaster Distribution #ad|
5. Xim #ad
XIM 11435 Plastic Bonding Primer, 12-Ounce, White #adXim #ad
- Country of Origin: China. This product adds a great value. High-solids bonding primer/sealer. Quick-dry white.
6. Stone Coat Countertops #ad
Art Coat 1 Gallon Epoxy Kit Stone Coat Countertops – Colorable DIY Art Resin Epoxy with Added UV Inhibitors and Heat Resistance for Coating Surfaces with Unique Designs! #adStone Coat Countertops #ad
- Extended working time – with a working time of 50 – 90 minutes, table tops, you’ll have more time to perfect your epoxy art piece! you’ll enjoy your brand new epoxy project for years to come! Added uv inhibitors for maximum uv resistance – art coat is the most uv-resistant epoxy resin kit on the market! If you’re looking to extend the lifespan of your epoxy project, counter tops, without any harmful side effects! Art Coat epoxy resin kits are USDA approved without any harsh industrial chemicals! Food safe – art epoxy is food safe for incidental contact, meaning you can use it on your kitchen, look no further than Art Coat epoxy! Zero vocs – no vocs volatile organic compounds means our epoxy countertop kits can be used safely, or any other large surface where contact may occur!.
Fully colorable – art coat epoxy is compatible with metallics, oil based Paint, silicone oils, Glitter, easy, Mica Powder, Acrylics, Dyes, and so much more! Stone Coat Epoxy is a fun, Alcohol Inks, low-cost way of creating amazing works of epoxy art!.
7. KILZ #ad
White, KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l #adKILZ #ad
- This is a 1-gallon can of kilz adhesion high-Bonding Interior/Exterior water-based Primer in white. Spray pressure - 2, 500 - 3, 200 Spray Tip -. 015 -. 021 inches. Use on most interior and exterior surfaces where a secure bond is critical.
Roller - smooth surface - 3/8 - 1/2 inch nap. Roller - porous surface - 1/2 - 3/4 inch nap. Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, mold, chalk, rust and peeling paint. High adhesion primer increases painting possibilities by bonding to a wide range of surfaces.
Mix well before using. Kilz has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. A good bonding primer is essential to ensure that topcoats adhere to tough-to-paint surfaces. Covers approximately 300 square feet per gallon.
Kilz was named paint brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings. Kilz adhesion dries to touch within 30 minutes and ready to recoat in an hour. Bonds to tough-to-paint surfaces including kynar, tile, chalky paints, glazed brick, glossy finishes, glass, PVC, vinyl, Formica, fiberglass and metals. This problem solving primer can be used under epoxies, lacquers, and products containing Xylene or other solvents. Viscosity - 93 - 100 KU.
|Manufacturer||Masterchem Industries LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty (see product package for details)|