As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QEP #ad
6 in. x 2 in. Notched Margin Trowel #adQEP #ad
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle. Apply thin set and bonding materials in harder to reach areas. Blade is made of durable steel for longevity. In stock and ready to ship! .
2. MARSHALLTOWN The Premier Line #ad
Flooring & Tiling Notched Trowel 5 X 2 Square Margin 1/4 #adMARSHALLTOWN The Premier Line #ad
- Tempered, ground, and polished from toe to heel. Notch width = 1/4", notch depth = 1/4", space between notches = 1/4". Resilient durasoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability. Forged from a single piece of highest Grade tool steel.
3. ucostore #ad
Sold by Ucostore Only, 5-Inch by 2-Inch V-Notched Margin Trowel with Wood Handle, TRWM-052V #aducostore #ad
- Easy-to-use notch trowel. Use for patching cracks and shaping joints in brick stone and concrete walls. Hardwood handle attached with a chrome ferrule. Ground polished and tempered blade.
4. Marshalltown #ad
1/4-Inch, Marshalltown 52SN 5 x 2-Inch Square Notched Margin Trowel #adMarshalltown #ad
- Forged from a single piece of highest grade tool steel. Notch width 1/4-inch. Tempered, ground, and polished from toe to heel. Hardwood handle with a polished steel ferrule.
5. W. Rose #ad
Steel Grey/Brown Leather, W. Rose RO58-6L 6-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel with Leather Handle #adW. Rose #ad
- Comfortable leather handle. Blade is heat treated for uniform hardness. Made in the USA. Forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel. Balanced weight and flexible blade.
|Brand||W. Rose #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kraft Tool #ad|
6. HOGARD #ad
HOGARD Bucket Trowel Premium Stainless Steel Flat Masonry Brick Tool Soft Grip Handle Made in EU, 5.5 inch 140 mm #adHOGARD #ad
- Exceptional comfort of use - we designed our margin trowels by taking special care to the ergonomics of a grip. Top quality materials will make sure long life of HOGARD margin trowels with a new comfortable grip. Forged connection between the handle and the blade makes us sure of the durability of our trowels.
Increased effectiveness in production through constant investments in inovative manufacturing technologies and storage. Our margin trowel is a small trapezium shaped bladed tool used to move, apply, and smooth small amounts of masonry or adhesive material.
Uncommon durability - the blade is made of highest quality solid, corrosion resistant top notch Italian stainless steel. Anti-adhesive properties - Polished steel shows anti-adhesive properties while our stainless steel blade is resistant to aggressive chemical environment. Suitable for multiple applications - margin trowels are unreplaceable in application of plaster in hard to reach areas.
We wanted to make sure that your wrists are safe even if you work for a long time. Ergonomic, anti-slip rubber grips provide exceptional comfort of use. During production process we went through all stages of production: designing, cutting and bending metal parts, injecting plastic elements, coating and assembly of final margin trowels. Innovative technologies applied - our tools are unbreakable. The other trowels are assembled by multi-spot welding.
|Manufacturer||Ventus artis, SC #ad|
7. FESTA #ad
Top-Quality Stainless Steel Home Improvement & Tile Installation Tool, Professional-Grade Notched Trowel with 1/2” Square Notches, Wide, Deep Notches with Non-Slip Handle, FESTA, Notch Trowel #adFESTA #ad
- It feels just right to hold and you won’t have to exert too much force when using it. Durable stainless steel blade - get yourself a masonry tool that lasts! We forge each square notched trowel out of stainless steel.
Deep & wide notches - our mortar trowel has 1/2” notches on two sides of the blade, spaced at equal distances. Comfortable, ergonomic grip - good handles define good tile tools, and our masonry trowel is proof of that.
If you have issues with the product you purchased, contact us and we’ll make it right. It won’t rust, corrode, or deteriorate even after long-term use.
Quality you can trust - we take pride in the workmanship of our building tools - our tile trowel included. Install tiles flawlessly - complete any tiling project with ease using our notched masonry trowel! This professional-grade building tool helps you apply mortar or thin set evenly over a surface. It’s ideal for projects that require a medium amount of adhesive left behind.