As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MOCCUROD #ad
50 Wonderful English Ivy Seeds Hedera Helix Seeds Garden Vine Plant #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Fresh Clean Seeds. Soil & water preferences: grows well in well-drained soils. This is a great houseplant indoor or outdoor plant and great for privacy screening. Usa zone: 4-9.
2. Hirts: Vines & Groundcovers #ad
Sun or Shade -1 3/4" Pots, English Ivy 48 Plants, Hardy Groundcover #adHirts: Vines & Groundcovers #ad
- Hardy in zones 5-8. Plants ordered during winter months are shipped dormant. Proper name: Hedera helix. Deer resistant. Grows in sun or shade. Immediate shipping in 48 cell flats. Easy to grow.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Glacier English Ivy, Easy to Grow, Indoors, Hedera, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Easy to grow house plant. Immediate shipping. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Trim as needed.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Easy to Grow, Indoors, 2.5" Pot, Glacier English Ivy, Hedera #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun. Easy to grow house plant. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Trim as needed.
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
2 1/4" Pot, Hardy Groundcover, Baltic English Ivy 8 Plants, Jmbamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Hardy in zones 4-8. Deer resistant. Grows in sun or shade. The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 25" pots // from Jmbamboo. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'.
6. Greenwood Nursery #ad
English Ivy + Hedera Helix Evergreen, Qty: 25 Bare Root Plants, Large Selection Inside, Greenwood Nursery / Live Ground Cover Plants #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Professional packaging/shipping - greenwood nursery takes the utmost care to make sure you get your plants healthy, wrapped with moist paper & placed into airtight plastic wrap traps moisture. Potted plants = shrink wrap/tape the Pot so soil doesn't spill out. For larger jobs, plant bare root plants and save money. Space ivy plants 18 inches apart, 100 plants cover a 225 square foot area.
Please contact us within 30 days with any issues & using poor shipping practices, hence so many customer complaints of dead plants & other issues. Make sure you are purchasing from our greenwood nursery store to avoid any issues, you will know your package is from us with our Logo around the Plants & we will correct them! Also, contact us if you have any questions about a plant! Both the bare root & potted plants are secured in a Box with shipping Peanuts.
They grow about 8 to 10 inches when used on the ground and can climb to 9 feet as an evergreen vine. Category: groundcover plants, 7, 8, partial soil condition: moist mature height: 6 - 10ft Growth Rate: Fast-Growing Planting Zone: 3, 6, Evergreen Perennials Plant Type: Evergreen Light Requirement: Full Sun, 4, 5, perennials, 9.
Info1 - english ivy, glossy leaves. Often recommended for use as a low maintenance lawn substitute, or Hedera helix, English Ivy is an evergreen plant, relatively pest free, is a hardy evergreen climbing vine commonly used as groundcover plants that have dark green, very cold hardy and fast-growing ground cover that requires little care once established. Info2 - plant approximately 18 inches apart to create a carpet affect.
|Brand||Greenwood Nursery #ad|
|Warranty||GREENWOOD GUARANTEE - Make sure you are purchasing from our GREENWOOD NURSERY store to avoid any issues, you will know your package is from us with our Logo around the Plant(s) & in/on the Box. Please contact us within 30 days if there are any issues & we will correct them!|
7. Mndrlin #ad
Hedera Helix Seeds English Ivy Vine 50 Seeds #adMndrlin #ad
- Established vines are hardy and drought and salt tolerant. Stratification: Cold stratify for 30-60days. A rampant, clinging evergreen vine, and wild areas, it is a familiar sight in gardens, fences, waste spaces, tree trunks, where it grows on walls, etc.
Across its native and introduced habitats. The plant prefers partial to full shade and rich, acidic, loamy soil. This plant is frequently browsed by deer.