As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hurricane Turning Tools #ad
Hurricane Turning Tools, 1.0" Wide, 180 Grit, 5/8" Bore, for Sharpening High Speed Steel Tools, 8" CBN Grinding Wheel #adHurricane Turning Tools #ad
- Balanced in the manufacturing process and never need "Truing" or "Dressing". Ideal for sharpening woodturning tools High Speed Steel only. Series ii wheels are made from an aluminum core, which is lighter in weight than steel and will run smoother on all grinders.
Wheel diameter does not change over time; CBN material is on the face and sides 1/4" of the wheel. Designed for use with bench type grinders; 1800 RPM Preferred or 3600 RPM.
2. Kent Blades #ad
Grit 600 Kent 6" Diam x 1" Width Diamond Lapidary Jewelry Grinding Wheel #adKent Blades #ad
- Kent diamond Lapidary Jewelry Grinding Wheel. Width: 1 inch 25mm. 6 inch Diameter. Arbor hole: 25mm 1 inch, includes 3 reducers sizes 19mm 3/4 inch, 16mm 5/8 inch and 13mm 1/2 inch. Grit 600 aaa premium Quality Diamond.
3. Hurricane Turning Tools #ad
For Sharpening High Speed Steel Tools, 5/8" Bore, 80 Grit, Hurricane Turning Tools, 8" CBN Grinding Wheel, 1.0" Wide #adHurricane Turning Tools #ad
- Balanced in the manufacturing process and never need "Truing" or "Dressing". Wheel diameter does not change over time; CBN material is on the face and sides 1/4" of the wheel. Ideal for sharpening woodturning tools High Speed Steel only.
Designed for use with bench type grinders; 1800 RPM Preferred or 3600 RPM. Series ii wheels are made from an aluminum core, which is lighter in weight than steel and will run smoother on all grinders.
4. POWERTEC #ad
5/8-Inch Arbor, POWERTEC 15505 White Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel, 120 Grit, 8-Inch by 1-Inch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Compatibility: 8” bench grinder wheel is designed to fit and work with most pedestal and bench grinder machines. Quality specs: premium white aluminum oxide wheel measures 8 inches in diameter, comes with a 5/8” arbor hole size, 1” in thickness, and possesses a 3600 maximum RPM.
Features: maximum cut rate and cool cutting action on hardened or high-speed tool steels.
Includes: 1 bench Grinder Grinding Wheel w/ vitrified bond. Applications: medium 120 grit grinding wheel works exceptionally well on steel, and can be used for stock removal or as a drill bit sharpening tool or part of a lathe tool sharpening system.
5. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Chisels, Slotted Platform and Tool Rest, Pro Grind Sharpening System For Lathe Turning Tools, Spindle Gouges and More. Includes the Multi-Grind Jig for Gouges, Skews, Gouges, Bowl Gouges #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The pro grind sharpening system also comes with a number of setup jigs and accessories to help in the setup process to sharpen your tools to the proper and repeatable angles. The pro grind sharpening system includes a vast collection of unique setup tools, jigs and accessories that most sharpening systems force you to purchase separately. From the built-in projection gauge on the multi-grind arm to the Magnetic Micro Bevel setup block you’ll be able to achieve consistent repeatable angles and produce excellent results each and every time you use the PRO GRIND Sharpening Jig system.
Sharpen chisels, bowl gouges, wood turning scrapers, gouges, spindle gouges, parting tools, block plane irons and more with the PRO GRIND Sharpening System! With 3 primary methods of sharpening, carving tools, you’ll be able to precisely hone each tool to your exacting specifications regardless of the tool you are sharpening.
Not only will it correctly shape your tools, side grinds aka Ellsworth grind, you will also be able to repeat the process to produce consistent results every time.
The tool holder is designed to keep your tools at the correct angle while being able to slide side to side during the sharpening process. After all, we need our tools to last a long time, so why would you want to take off to much at a time? The Tool Rest Bar is ideal for sharpening curved, even bevel edges that are typically used on spindle and roughing gouges. The included and versatile multi-grind jig will correctly shape the edge on bowl gouges, liam o’neil grind/irish grind or fingernail grinds for spindle work and detailing. The pro grind tool rest bar attachment offers you the best possible way to achieve a precise edge to your bevels without taking of too much material off of your tool.
6. WOODRIVER #ad
6"x 3/4" for Grinders with a 1/2" Arbor, WoodRiver 180-Grit CBN Grinding Wheel #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Balanced – wheel machined from steel plate. Economical – cbn coating lasts for years under routine use -. Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, dust collection and more. Our award winning family of brands includes woodriver, woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, America’s leading supplier of saws, hand tools, videos, power tools, wood, kits, Highpoint, routers, sanding, wood stain and paint, planes, and plans.
Never requires dressing. Cubic boron Nitride coated wheel.
|Manufacturer||Woodcraft Supply #ad|
7. Bucktool #ad
80Grit, Chisels, Hardcore and More, Sharpening Wheel, 1-1/2" Wide, Ideal for Sharpening Wood-Turning Tools, Cubic Boron Nitride, 8Inch, High Speed Steel Tools, BUCKTOOL CBN Grinding Wheel, 5/8" Arbor #adBucktool #ad
- No maintenance: due to the high wear resistance of the Cubic Boron Nitride coated wheel, the shape of the grinding wheel does not change much during use meanwhile it can be used for a long time and you do not need to adjust the fixture frequently. Universal match: designed for use with 8-inch bench-type grinders 3600rpm maximum, work great on Bucktool bench grinder TDS-200DS and TDS-200C4HL, can also be matched with other brands 8” bench grinder and you have not to worry about its use restrictions.
User experience: while sharpening high-speed steels, the grinding wheel not only has higher wear resistance and easier to maintain shape compared with ordinary abrasives but also its excellent thermal conductivity achieves cool cutting, generating much less heat.
Advanced material: the hardness of the cbn grinding wheel is much higher than that of ordinary abrasive, meaning that its cutting ability is stronger and sharper.
Broad application: this sharpening wheel is suitable for grinding and polishing products of various materials, high hardness, alloy steel, high manganese steel, such as woodturning tools, chilled cast iron, and soft and tough materials, which allows you to satisfy most of your daily needs. Compared with diamond grinding wheels, it has more advantages in processing ferrous metals.