As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pegitz #ad
Pegitz Pegboard Peg Locks 50PCS 1/4 inch, Black #adPegitz #ad
- Stop the hooks from Falling out of Pegboards! Pack contains 50 Pieces. These handy little grommets are specifically designed to fit into standard wood pegboard 1/4" holes and prevent the hook from pulling out accidentally during usage.
Works with existing pegboards and hooks! Just insert between the two. Easy to use: simply push the pegitz part into any standard 1/4" wood pegboard hole and then insert the hook or peg.
2. Dorman #ad
Dorman Hardware 4-9845 Peggable Wire Basket Set, 3-Pack #adDorman #ad
- 3 pack includes small, medium and large baskets. Quality Steel Construction. Coated to prevent corrosion. Organize your small items on a pegboard. Fits 1/4 in and 1/8 in pegboard – Bottom pegs are spacers and not designed to fit in holes.
|Manufacturer||Dorman Hardware #ad|
3. WallPeg #ad
WallPeg Locking Pegboard Hooks, 100 pk. Flex-Lock L Style for Peg Board Tool Organizer #adWallPeg #ad
- L peg hook packs in either Black or White. Locking peg hooks. Choose 50 or 100 . Heavy duty hooks. Fits all standard pegboard. Easy to install.
Patented flex-lock design only from WallPeg guaranteed for life. Stay on pegboard until you move them. And flex-Lock to secure all items. Lock into place with our patented Flex-Lock design.
4. Loaskey #ad
Pegboard Hooks 100-packs J Shape Peg Hooks Black Peg Hook Assortment 100 #adLoaskey #ad
- Easy to install, easy to move. Package in 100 pcs. Peg hooks do not have split barbs that damage peg holes. Pegboard hooks have rounded safety tips, Peg hooks fit 1/4" pegboard hole size.
Pegboard hooks have a smooth system to protect pegboards. Designed to eliminate loose, J shape peg hooks, Black color.
5. FRIMOONY #ad
Peg Locks, 80 Piece, for Organizing Various Tools, Pegboard Hooks Assortment with Pegboard Bins #adFRIMOONY #ad
- Universal fit - suitable for 1/8" and 1/4" pegboards with 1" spacing. Ideal for storage of tools - Organize your garage, kitchen or basement, workbench, keep tools safe and clean.
Package contains - 80pcs 13 different types of pegboard hooks, angled hooks, such as pegboard bins, peg locks, curved hooks, straight hooks, etc.
100% brand new - made from high quality iron, sturdy and durable, corrosion-resistant nickel plated finish ensures that the product does not rust or corrode, safe to use. Stainless steel peg locks - simply clip over peg hook and lock into pegboard holes on each side, help the hook stay on the board.
6. Right Arrange #ad
Organize Tools, Craft or Hobby Supplies, Garage Storage, Jewelry, Workbench, Retail, Accessories, Kitchen, Stainless Steel Pegboard Hooks 50-Pack 1" L Hook, Will Not Fall Out, Fits Any Peg Board #adRight Arrange #ad
- Fits wall control pegboards, triton pegboards, Home Depot pegboards, and all other standard sized pegboards with 1” spaced holes. Durable - don’t worry about these breaking or snapping when you install them on your pegboard like plastic hooks often do. With these hooks you’ll never have to worry about peg locks or your pegboard hooks falling out.
Great for metal and non-metal pegboards. Hang practically anything - these hooks are multipurpose and can be used in a variety of ways. These will not fall off your pegboard - most metal pegboard hooks require a set of plastic peg locks to keep them in place.
Just about any small or medium sized tool can be hung with these hooks: wrenches, pliers, hobby or craft supplies, jewelry, paint brushes, tape measures and other tool belt tools, rolls of tape, hammers, screwdrivers, etc. Hang your kitchenware, or even retail items.
Size - these hooks extend 1 inch from the pegboard surface and are angled slightly upward to better hold your items. These metal pegboard hooks offer a strong hold and will last a lifetime. Fit any standard pegboard - these hooks fit onto all standard sized pegboards 1/4, menards pegboards, 3/16, or 1/8 inch hole diameter on pegboards that are 1/4 inch thick or less. They can be used for more than tools too. Even with peg locks sometimes a hook will fall out when you go to grab a tool or other item off your pegboard too quickly.