As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WeldingCity #ad
WeldingCity 5-Lb ER70S-6 Mild Steel TIG Welding Rods 1/16"x36" | Pack of 5-lb #adWeldingCity #ad
- Typical applications: repairs on a variety of mild and low alloy steel; small diameter pipe and tubing; sheet metal applications; root pass pipe welding. U. S. Premium quality er70s-6 mild steel alloy copper coated tig welding rods; diameter 0045", 1/16", 3/32" and 1/8" with 36" length.
The deoxidizers also provide better wetting, a flatter bead shape and the capability of faster travel speeds, as well as better fluidity of the weld pool, thus creating a smoother bead appearance and resulting in minimal post-weld grinding.
Based welding and hardware supplier. Shielding Gas: Argon/CO2. Features: er70s-6 is a general purpose welding wire for fabrication of mild steel which contains higher levels of manganese and silicon to produce high quality welds when used on dirty, oily, or rusty steel for TIG welding GTAW process.
Specification: conformed to aws a5. 18/asme sfa a5. 18/er70s-6; 36" 914mm long welding rods with single end stamped. Package of 5-Lb and 10-Lb. Strong technical support with experienced customer service to address buyer's any question.
2. HARRIS #ad
Harris E70S650 ER70S-6 Welding Wire, 3/32" x 36", 10 lb. Package #adHARRIS #ad
- Item package weight: 11. 02 lb. Item package dimension: 37. 375" l x 2. 5" w x 1. 25" h. Contains additional deoxidizers providing a better wetting, giving a flatter bead shape. The additional deoxidizers also give the ability to travel at faster speeds.
3. Hot Max #ad
Hot Max 24188 1/16-Inch ER70S-6 Mild Steel TIG Filler Rod, 1# #adHot Max #ad
- Highly durable. For most types of mild steel. Highly fluid. 1/16-inch tIG filler. Highly resistant to corrosion.
|Brand||Hot Max #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Max #ad|
4. Kiswel #ad
KISWEL 5LBS ER70S-6 Mild Steel TIG Welding Filler Rods 0.045" 1/16" 3/32" 1/8"x36" 5LBS 0.045" 5LBS #adKiswel #ad
- Package : plastic tube Colors and Shapes Vary and Shipping Box. Premium quality kiswel er70s-6 mild steel alloy TIG welding rod 36" long. 5lbs 0045": 313 rods 1/16": 159 rods 3/32" : 71 rods and 1/8": 40 Rods.
For welding of Structural Steels Machineries and Vehicles. Specification: aws a5. 18/asme sfa a5. 18 er70s-6 36" 914mm long rod with single end stamped.
5. Generic #ad
ER70S-6 Mild Steel TIG Welding Filler Rod 0.045" 1/16" 3/32" 1/8" x 36" 2LBS. 1/8" 2LBS #adGeneric #ad
- Specification: aws a5. 18/asme sfa a5. 18/er70s-6 36" 914mm long Rod with both end stamped. Package: shrink wrapped and Shipping Box.
Suitable for single-pass and multi-pass welding, Repairs on a variety of mild and low alloy steel such as vehicles, bridges, Sheet metal applications, Small diameter pipe and tubing, construction and mechanical structures etc.
Root pass pipe welding. Premium quality er70s-6 mild steel tig welding rods 0045" 1/16" 3/32" 1/8" x36" 2lbs 3lbS. 2lbs 0045": 125 rods 1/16": 64 rods, 3/32": 29 rods, 1/8": 16 rods. Typical applications: for welding of structural steels machineries and vehicles.
6. TGB #ad
Mild & Low Alloy Steel, TIG Welding Rod, SÜA, ER70S-6, 36" x 0.045" 1 Lb #adTGB #ad
- SÜa er70s-6 is the most common of the copper-coated mild steel gmaw mIG wires for single or multiple pass welding. Available diameters: 0045", 2 lb, 3/32" and 1/8" - available packages: 1 Lb, 1/16", 5 Lb and 10 Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.
Please check picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***. Co2 shielding gas gives deeper penetration at faster welding speeds than argon mixtures, however the greater the argon content of the shielding gas the smoother the bead appearance with less spatter.
SÜa er70s-6 has the highest combination of manganese and silicon deoxidizers, permitting higher welding currents with 100% CO2 shielding gas and leaving a smoother weld bead with little to zero post-weld cleanup.
Read this: main image is for reference only. Especially well suited for sheet metal applications or structural plate steels that have moderate amounts of rust oil or mill scale on them. Common uses include construction work, oily plates, farm implement fabrications, tanks, general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, steel castings or forgings.