As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Biber #ad
Hand Forged in Austria, Biber Muller, Bearded Hewing Broad Axe, Right Bevel #adBiber #ad
- Mueller axes, have been hand forged in Austria, dating all the way back to the 1600's. The edge features a single bevel on the righ hand side, and the blade is flat on the left hand side. Hand forged in austria for true quality, they offer a life-time warranty.
Please note: these tools are hand forged and each individual tool is a little different, this means dimensions can vary a little. The hickory handle is 23-3/4" long, 3. 1 lb head, the cutting edge is 7-1/8" long, and Includes an edge guard.
2. Biber #ad
Biber Classic Swedish Carpenter's Hatchet or better known as The Broad Axe by Mueller Right Bevel #adBiber #ad
- The hickory handle is 23-3/4" long. Hand forged in Austria for true quality they offer a life-time warranty. The edge features a single bevel on the righ hand side. Blade is flat on the left hand side. 3. 1 lb head the cutting edge is 7-1/8" long and Includes an edge guard.
3. CRKT #ad
16", CRKT Freyr 2746 Axe 4.528" Axe edge #adCRKT #ad
- More than chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details.
Forged tough: 1055 Carbon steel provides durability and edge retention. Designed by elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina. Durable: tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use.
|Manufacturer||Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. muller #ad
Biber Classic Swedish Carpenter's Hatchet or Better Known as The Broad Axe by Mueller Center Grind 7215,01 #admuller #ad
- Biber classic is muller's premium line, featuring quality hickory handles and classic forged finish. The head weighs 3-1/4 lbs and the face is 7-3/8" wide. Hand forged in Austria for true quality.
I know many people who believe they make great kindling and splitting axes. Premium grade 23" long hickory handle. The center grind broad axe is truly a versatile tool besides being used for hewing many craftsmen use them for carving.
5. Gransfors Bruks #ad
Gransfors Bruks Carpenter's Axe. #adGransfors Bruks #ad
- The axe poll is ground and can be used as a hammer. 18" handle. Drake off road Tools Functions like a good heavy knife. 3-1/2" face. Includes 20 Year Product Warranty.
|Brand||Gransfors Bruks #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drake Off Road Tools #ad|
|Part Number||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Model||Drake Off Road Tools|
6. WilFiks #ad
Forged Carbon Steel Heat Treated Hand Maul Tool, Fiberglass Shock Reduction Handle with Anti-Slip Grip, WilFiks Chopping Axe, 15” Camping Outdoor Hatchet for Wood Splitting and Kindling #adWilFiks #ad
- Durable construction: the forged carbon steel heat treated blade which improves its density and makes the axe more durable produces smooth, sharp, and quick splits and stays sharp longer than traditional axes. Ideal for campers, outdoor activities, hikers, preparing wood for bonfires and garden work.
Ergonomic design: our hatched is designed with a shock Absorbing Anti Slip Grip, Cold Resistant Ergonomic Shaped Fiberglass Handle which will reduce the strain on your hand, resists slipping and adds comfort. Resharpenable blade: the chopping blade features a fully polished Finished Edge which can easily be resharpened with a file.
Easy storage: the blade comes with a rubber protective Sheath for safe storage and transport. Easy to use: our wood chopping axe is designed for easy chopping of Firewood, Logs, Kindling and Branches.
The optimized blade geometry is designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. After use, simply apply the rubber protective cover and hang the Hatchet from the hole that is featured for easy and convenient storage. The weighted Wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze. The good balance between head and shaft creates a superior Camping Axe for safe, comfortable and efficient use. You can count on this Hand Axe to deliver superior, long lasting performance.