As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Double Switch White ZEN30 for Fan and Light Combo NO Speed Control, SmartThings, Vera, Hub Required Works with Hubitat, Wink, Signal Repeater #adZOOZ #ad
- Or use the button for scene control multi-tap supported by select hubs only, contact support before buying. Powerful relay: connect any load up to 15a, including ceiling and exhaust fans for reliable on/off control from the relay button and via Z-Wave.
Neutral wire required check before buying. Contact support for details. Smart bulb ready! double tap to full brightness, adjustable ramp rate, and dimming speed your hub needs to support advanced setting input.
No direct 3-way, only virtual 3-way available. Multi-functional dimmer: smooth brightness control for incandescent and led bulbs up to 75 Watts of LEDs. Easy installation: pigtail wires for convenient connections. No side tabs and just 1. 1" deep to fit shallow and crowded switch boxes. The device is etl certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase.|
2. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Mesh Network Remote Control & Scene Controller ZEN34 Battery Powered, White | Z-Wave Hub Required #adZOOZ #ad
- This is a battery-powered device with a magnetic base that allows a flexible installation anywhere you always wanted another light switch no electrician needed! Please do not buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, instructions included with the product, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
Z-wave hub compatibility: most basic z-wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. Z-wave hub required, sold separately.
Remote control: use the paddles like remote control buttons to trigger scenes and turn other smart home devices on or off. Anywhere switch: install it in a regular switch box or stick it to any flat surface for convenient and wire-free control.
New 700 series: this product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing. Note: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. The zen34 is supported by: smartThings with a custom handler, Hubitat, Home Assistant, and HomeSeer.
|Warranty||12-month limited warranty|
3. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Mesh Network Scene Controller ZEN32, White | Z-Wave Hub Required #adZOOZ #ad
- Direct 3-way solution: no add-on switch needed! works with regular 3-way switches as long as NEUTRAL is present. 4 remote buttons: program each button to activate scenes or other devices in your network for one-touch control of your favorite smart lighting presets. Neutral wire required check before buying.
Works great as a single pole switch too! Z-wave hub compatibility: most basic z-wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. Please do not buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, instructions included with the product, Hubitat, Home Assistant, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
No side tabs and just 1. 1" deep to fit shallow and crowded switch boxes. New 700 series: this product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
Note: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. Easy installation: clear diagrams and 7-day a week support included. The zen32 scene controller is supported by: SmartThings with a custom handler, and HomeSeer. Main button: connect a 120 v light fixture up to 150 w for led's to control it via z-Wave or use the main button for wireless control only with up to 7 button triggers available. Z-wave hub required, sold separately.
|Warranty||5-year limited manufacturer warranty|
4. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Switch ZEN72, White | Direct 3-Way No Add-On Switch Needed | Z-Wave Hub Required #adZOOZ #ad
- Better fit: the new model is just 1. 16" deep so it's easier to install it in a shallow or crowded box! There are no heat sink tabs either, just ask Zooz for light almond, brown, just place it next to the other switches in a multi-gang box. Works great as a single pole dimmer too! Neutral wire required check your boxes before buying.
Each dimmer will act as a signal extender making your smart home mesh reliable. Disable the relay and use the dimmer as a remote control for your smart bulbs, multi-tap triggers aka scene control available for if you have access to advanced features from your hub.
Z-wave dimmer: turn your lights on or off and dim them from the switch or in your hub's app. Lifetime tech support. And if you need to troubleshoot connectivity issues, access the built-in range test tool straight from your switch! Direct 3-way: wire it just like the zooz zen22 model.
Latest security: equipped with the new s2 authenticated security protocol and SmartStart for instant and safe pairing. Voice control with z-wave hub ONLY will NOT work directly with your smart speaker. Please follow the appropriate diagram in the manual and rewire both boxes exactly as shown. Please use quality dimmable bulbs for best results avoid big-box store brands. More features: double tap to go from off to full brightness single tap to last brightness level - now fully programmable if your hub supports advanced settings.
5. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Momentary Push-Button in-Wall Switch ZAC99 #adZOOZ #ad
- Easy fit: slim design for extra room in the switch box. Works with loads up to 15 A. Momentary control: press and hold to trigger the motor in your garbage disposal, release to stop. Can be used with z-wave dimmer modules for local dimming control NOTE: THIS IS NOT A Z-WAVE DEVICE.
Flexible installation: accepts 14 AWG and 12 AWG wires. Tap to turn on the light, press and hold to adjust brightness, tap again to turn off the light when using with a Z-Wave dimmer module. Versatile application: push-button control for garbage disposals.
6. ZOOZ #ad
20A; 12-24 V AC/DC or USB C Power; Signal Repeater; Hub Required, 15A, Gas Fireplace; 3 Dry Contact Relays 15A, Sprinklers, Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiRelay ZEN16 for Garage Doors #adZOOZ #ad
- Versatile applications: great to automate your garage door up to 3 doors with just 1 MultiRelay!, gas fireplace, commercial garage doors at your business, doorbell, sprinklers, landscape lights, pool pump, whole house fan, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A. Diy installation: power it with a standard usb c cable and a 5v power supply do not use usb chargers or apple accessories or 12-24 V AC/DC power source.
Do not power with 110 v! do not apply voltage to the input switch terminals! Reliable z-wave: comes with the latest s2 security and a powerful z-wave plus signal repeater to boost your network.
Power adapter or USB cable NOT included. Wall-mount ready. It was tested to work well with hubitat, Wink, openHAB, Vera, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler please go to Zooz support page for details.
Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Adt pulse, vivint, and ring all offer partial control one relay or all at once instead of individual control for the relays. The device is etl certified and conforms with North American safety standards. Jumper wires NOT included. Hub compatibility: this is an advanced z-wave device and it requires an open z-wave hub to display correctly. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 12 months from date of purchase.|
7. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 12/24 V DC RGBW Dimmer ZEN31 for LED Strips and DC Lighting, Work as a Network Repeater Z-Wave Hub Required #adZOOZ #ad
- Add the rgbw dimmer to your Z-Wave hub to get wireless control of your lighting. Reliable tech: the rgbw dimmer is z-wave plus certified and comes with the latest S2 security protocol as well as 128-bit signal encryption to keep your smart home secure. Extras: enjoy more smart features like energy monitoring, scene control double tap, and smartstart your hub needs to support these features.
How it works: you'll need a 12 or 24 v dc not ac! power supply depending on your led strip requirements to power both the strip sold separately and the rgBW Dimmer. Program schedules, and create custom scenes if this functionality is supported by your hub.
It was tested to work well with homeseer, Fibaro Home Center, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler please contact seller for details or go to Zooz support page for details. Add physical control of the light by connecting an on/off or momentary wall switch to the RGBW Dimmer, the Zooz ZAC99 model will work great.
Hub compatibility: this is an advanced z-wave device and it requires an open z-wave hub to display correctly. You can also use the 4 input terminals to monitor analog low voltage sensors and add Z-Wave to even more devices around you! The device is ul listed and conforms with North American safety standards. Do not exceed 120 w total for 12 v dc strips or 240 w total for 24 V DC strips! Do NOT use with addressable LED strips. Made in Europe with carefully selected components.
8. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Water Leak XS Sensor ZSE42 for for Smart Flood Prevention. Hub Required Sold Separately. Compatible with SmartThings, and Ring Alarm., Hubitat #adZOOZ #ad
- Extra small: place it under your appliances to monitor for leaks discreetly. Check below for compatibility. Pair with the zooz titan Water Valve actuator sold separately for a smart flood prevention system. It's ok if the device is splashed with water but it can't be fully submerged so keep that in mind when choosing the installation location.
Compatible with SmartThings and Ring Alarm no access to advanced settings. Covered by a 5-year limited warranty and backed by lifetime tech support 7 days a week.
Smart security: equipped with the highest level of S2 security with SmartStart for fully encrypted communication. Better signal means more reliable and quicker reports to help you act faster in case of a leak.
Not supported by alarm panels like vivint, Qolsys, 2GIG, HomeSeer, ADT, including Home Assistant, Hubitat, or others. Prevent water damage: receive alerts on your phone when water is detected by the sensor once you include it to your Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. New 700 series chip: you get more z-wave range and longer battery life with this sensor. Z-wave compatibility: supported by open z-wave systems only, and vera hubs.
9. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount, Works with Vera and SmartThings #adZOOZ #ad
- Z-wave plus chip for longer range and increased battery life. Acts as signal extender when connected to USB. 2 power sources: runs on a single battery for up to a year depending on traffic and settings OR on micro USB cable NOT INCLUDED.
Built-in z-wave range test tool for easier network troubleshooting. Certified secure: uses the latest s2 z-wave protocol and AES-128 signal encryption.
Flexible design: extremely small and light, the sensor sits in a perfectly shaped magnetic mounting base for precise and firm positioning. Vibration reports on SmartThings and other selected gateways. Extra features: adjustable motion sensitivity and retrigger time.
10. ZOOZ #ad
ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity #adZOOZ #ad
- New improved version: the included cr123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version. 4 smart sensors in 1: this compact device detects and reports motion, and light level to your smart home app.
Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports. Security first: this sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption. Customize it: choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes your hub needs to support advanced parameter input.
It's z-wave plus certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards.
It will work great with open systems like almond securify, Qolsys, Vivint, VeraLite running under UI7, ADT Pulse, VeraEdge, Home Assistant, Hubitat, and VeraPlus. Will it work with my hub? this sensor is not supported by wink, HomeSeer, smartthings hub with custom device handler contact seller for instructions, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Compatible z-wave hub required, temperature, humidity, sold separately.