As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edward Tools #ad
Extra strength drop forged steel pry bar for easier demolition, Edward Tools Gooseneck Wrecking Bar, Nail puller end/chisel end, Gooseneck for added ripping bar leverage, Rust proof 36 Inch #adEdward Tools #ad
- Made with heavy duty extra strength drop forged steel to withstand heavy prying. Rust proof finish. Multi use crowbar ends with nail puller and chisel. Lifetime warranty. Gooseneck design for extra prying leverage.
2. Stanley #ad
36-Inch 55-104, Wrecking, STANLEY FATMAX Pry Bar #adStanley #ad
- Made from high-carbon steel for strength and durability. Slotted claw and bevelled ends for functionality and performance. Tri-lobe design of pry bar helps provide a secure grip for ease of use. High-visibility and powder-coated finish. Ideal for heavy demolition work.
3. True Temper #ad
36 Inch, True Temper 1171600 Steel Gooseneck Wrecking Bar, Black #adTrue Temper #ad
- Wrecking bar measures a convenient 36 INCHES LONG. Single curved end with slot for removing nails. Constructed of 3/4-incH BAR STOCK. Medium carbon steel construction for added safety and durability.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
4. Olympia Tools #ad
Lifting and Pulling Nails, Olympia Tools 36" Wrecking Bar, Heavy Duty Pry Bar with Beveled Chisel End and Forged Carbon Steel for Prying #adOlympia Tools #ad
- Available in 5 sizes: 18, 24, 30, 36, and 48-inch with professional-grade quality for both commercial and home uses. The claw is high visibility and optimized for pulling out nails. Forged from single piece carbon steel construction with powder-coated finish for strength, durability and long-lasting.
Designed with a polished, beveled chisel end and polished slotted claw for improved functionality and performance. 36" in length, 3/4" in diameter and weighing only 5. 3 pounds makes this bar easy to use.
|Brand||Olympia Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Olympia Tools #ad|
|Warranty||30 Days Return and Refund|
5. Graintex #ad
Graintex WB1736 Gooseneck Wrecking Bar, 3/4-Inch by 36-Inch #adGraintex #ad
- Black Powder Coated. Press Forged. Heat treated and Tempered. Slotted Chisel. High carbon Steel For Maximum Hardness.
|Warranty||12 Months Against Manufacturing Defects|
6. Fulton #ad
Fulton Corporation TW36WB 36-Inch Long Wrecker Pry Bar #adFulton #ad
- Double claw for shingles. Unique rocker head for more power without blocking. Prys up flooring by pushing and pulling with equal force. A high performance tool for serious do-it-yourselfers, contractors, and professionals. Wrecks fencing with greater leverage.
|Manufacturer||Fulton Corporation #ad|
7. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DWHT55131 36-Inch Wrecking Bar #adDEWALT #ad
- Dw pryb wreck 36in. Dw pryb wreck 36in. Dw pryb wreck 36in. Dw pryb wreck 36in. Dw pryb wreck 36in.
8. Estwing #ad
Demolition Bar and Pry Tool 42501, Estwing 36-Inch Wrecking #adEstwing #ad
- Beveled ends - both ends of the tool are beveled to easily work into tight areas for better leverage. 90-degree head - one end of tool features a 90-degree angled head perfect for lifting and prying.
Multi-purpose design - Design incorporates multiple features ideal for demolition work of all kinds. Solid steel - forged from hardened alloy steel for lasting strength and durability. 3-foot length - 36-inch length for premium leverage and maximum torque.
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
9. Great Neck #ad
GreatNeck WR36 Wrecking Bar, Strike, 36 Inch | Pry, & Demo with One Rugged Tool | Slotted Nail Puller & Hardened Prying Edge | Drop Forged Steel Construction Tool | Rust Resistant #adGreat Neck #ad
- These features, give you the best control during use. Br>no rusting: this pry bar is heat-treated for corrosion resistance, so rust doesn’t stand a chance.
Br>long reach: with a 36” length, this GreatNeck wrecking bar can reach wherever you need it to during any kind of project. Br>warranty backing: if something happens to your wrecking bar during normal, everyday use, this product is covered by the GreatNeck Limited Lifetime warranty.
Br>best control: the nail puller head on the gooseneck end provides leverage for heavy pulling, plus the hexagon-shaped body, and the other end has a bent chisel head for prying. Br>durable and tough: this wrecking bar is made of forged steel for strength and durability.
|Brand||Great Neck #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||Greatneck limited lifetime.|
10. Mayhew Tools #ad
36-Inch x 11/16-Inch Multi, Mayhew Tools 41014 Gooseneck Wrecking Bar #adMayhew Tools #ad
- Powder-coated finish. Used in demolition for pulling, prying, and for removing nails from hard wood with minimal damage to the wood.
Gooseneck bend with nail-pulling slot; offset chisel end. Manufactured from high quality forged steel for strength and durability. Made in the uSA; Two-year warranty.