As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chalk Mountain Brushes #ad
Chalk Mountain Brushes 8oz Walnut Oil Food Safe Finisher. Great for Wooden Utensils. Preserve and Beautify Unfinished Wood #adChalk Mountain Brushes #ad
- Allergy warning - Made from Tree Nuts. 100% natural filtered walnut Oil - 100% Food Safe. Seal, preserve and beautify unfinished wood products. Great for bowl making or wood finishing. 2-3 days to fully dry.
2. Chalk Mountain Brushes #ad
Chalk Mountain Brushes 32oz Walnut Oil Food Safe Finisher. Great for Wooden Utensils. Preserve and Beautify Unfinished Wood. #adChalk Mountain Brushes #ad
- Food Safe. Great for bowl making, wood finishing, and much more! Slow Drying. Made in usa. 100% natural filtered walnut Oil - 100% Food Safe.
3. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Made in usa - stringent quality, not imported from China. Restores and protects wood - hydrates, knives, soapstone, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
Fda food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, utensils, countertops, salad bowls and wood products.
Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use. Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze. Great for granite, garden equipment and more! .
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
4. Rust-Oleum #ad
Watco 65951 Danish Oil Wood Finish, Pint, Medium Walnut #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Protects against spills, abrasion and chipping. Creates rich, warm glow that enhances the natural look and feel of the wood. Ideal for use on a variety of indoor wood surfaces including bare, stripped or sanded; not recommended for floors.
Watco pint medium Walnut Danish Oil Finish. Can be used on bare wood or stripped and sanded wood. Oil-based formula of blended oil & varnish penetrates deeply into wood pores for ultimate protection.
Dries to the touch in as little as 6 hours and covers up to 85 sq ft. Easy application and protects against spills, abrasion, chipping and peeling; many projects can be completed in less than an hour. Creates rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. Oil-based formula penetrates deeply into wood pores.
5. Bowl Maker #ad
Cutting Boards or Furniture Fast Drying Utility Wood Protectant, Mahoney's Finishes Walnut Oil Wax: Food Safe Wood Finish For Salad Bowls #adBowl Maker #ad
- Food-safe way to protect and beautify your turning. Completely safe for food contact after drying. No petroleum distillates. Just wipe on or immerse.
6. Greener Chef #ad
All Natural Walnut Oil for Wood and Bamboo Chopping Boards, Greener Chef Food Grade Cutting Board Oil Spray and Butcher Block Oil Conditioner, No Mess and Low Waste Spray #adGreener Chef #ad
- Warning: please avoid if allergic tO NUTS. Protect your investment: preserves, revitalizes, hydrates, seals, restores, conditions and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
No more plugged sprayer with new bottle design**: our new and improved bottle design will never leave you with full bottle of oil with no way to get it out again! Formulated for home chefs who love all-natural products: 100% pure walnut oil that is food based, food grade, food safe, edible and contains no mineral oil.
Coolest & easiest way to protect cutting boards you won't find anywhere else: Innovative 3-mode dispenser lets you drip, stream, or mist depending on your desired application needs, which means mess and less waste.
Also non-aerosol, propellant free spray that keeps the oil fresh inside a BPA-free bladder for up to 24 months. Food safe: 100% sourced and produced in small, handcrafted batches. Works bests on all wooden and bamboo kitchenware items as well a home furniture polisher and conditioner.
|Brand||Greener Chef #ad|
|Manufacturer||Greener Chef #ad|
7. Rust-Oleum #ad
Pint, Black Walnut, Watco 65351 Danish Oil Wood Finish #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Ideal for use on a variety of indoor wood surfaces including bare, stripped or sanded; not recommended for floors. Creates rich, warm glow that enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
Watco pint black Walnut Danish Oil Finish. Protects against spills, abrasion and chipping. Can be used on bare wood or stripped and sanded wood. Dries to the touch in as little as 6 hours and covers up to 85 sq ft.
Easy application and protects against spills, abrasion, chipping and peeling; many projects can be completed in less than an hour. Oil-based formula penetrates deeply into wood pores. Creates rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. Oil-based formula of blended oil & varnish penetrates deeply into wood pores for ultimate protection.
8. Howard Products #ad
Orange, Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner, 16 oz, 16 Fl Oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. For use on antiques, wood doors and trim, kitchen cabinets, dining tables, etc. Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading.
The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
9. "Mahoney's" #ad
"Mahoney's"" 1gallon #ad"Mahoney's" #ad
- Butcher blocks, salad bowls, spatulas, spoons, or any item that needs an oil finish. Oil all your wooden kitchen utensils.
10. Conrads #ad
Conrads Wood Food Oil 16 oz #adConrads #ad
- Restores the natural soul and beauty of wood. They brought the formula with them. The konrads immigrated to Detroit, termites and natural destruction, carriages and furniture. 100% natural. Non-poisonous and non-flammable.
The formula has been passed on from family to family for over 200 years. Wonderful natural woodsy smell. Also great for cleaning, and protecting any and all the wood in your house.
In 1903 and americanized their name to CONRAD. A favorite among antique restorers. To preserve all this wood from the invasion of mold, Michigan U. S. A. Made from plants, roots, herbs and seeds.
Made in the usa by a small family business since 1903. Also will transform weathered wrought iron and metal outdoor furniture. Safe and marvelous for all wood such as cabinets, paneling, restoring, furniture and antiques. The birth of this formula was in austria during the 18th century saxon-austrian empires. Effectiveness proven over centuries of use. They built windmills, CONRADS OIL was used.