As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Johnson Level & Tool #ad
Johnson Level & Tool 450 8" Try & Mitre Square Structo-Cast Handle #adJohnson Level & Tool #ad
- Country of Origin:United States. Package height:9. 0". Package length:2. 0". Package width:6. 0".
|Brand||Johnson Level & Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Johnson Level & Tool #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty: Johnson Level warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for one year after the confirmed purchase date. At its option, the company will replace or repair the product if it fails under normal use.|
2. POWERTEC #ad
A Carpenter’S & Machinist’S Essential, The Ultimate Gift for Any Woodworking Shop, POWERTEC 80015 Try Square with Hardwood Handle 8" Premium Stainless Steel Ruler – Brass Bound Handle #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium design: black, laser-etched scale is easy to read in increments of 1/8" And 1/16th and it won’t succumb to wear and tear. Function: this woodworking try square is a hand tool used to mark or measure, both metal and wood material at 90 degree angles.
Includes: one 8 Inch Try Square. Features: precision machined rust proof stainless steel straight edge blade with a fixed brass bound hardwood handle built for long-term durability. Recommended: for professional woodworking and metalworking applications that require a 90 degree measuring tool.
3. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool TS152 8-Inch Try Square with Hardwood Handle #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Essential tool for woodworkers. 8 in. Rule—perfect for siding. Stainless steel blade features precision-etched black gradations. Reverse reading scale. Quality brassbound hardwood handle for durability.
|Brand||Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Swanson Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Swanson Tool Co., Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Swanson's only obligation under this warranty shall be at their option to repair, replace or refund the purchase price for any product determined by Swanson to be defective. This warranty is void on any product that has been tampered with, misused, abused, improperly maintained or altered in any matter. This warranty is made in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. No deviations from this limited warranty are authorized|
4. safedeals365 #ad
18" Steel Try Square Precision Right Angle Measure for Carpenters & Engineering #adsafedeals365 #ad
- It consists of a steel blade inserted and Either Pinned Into A Heavier Body At An Angle Of 9018\ steel try square precision Right Angle Measure For Carpenters Engineering. A machinist square Or Engineers Square Is The Metalworkers.
5. Kinex Measuring #ad
Kinex 4034-12-007 3 Inches Tall x 2 Inches Wide Try Machinist Square with Base DIN 875/1 Square to w/in 0.0005 Inches #adKinex Measuring #ad
- Blade machined from a solid blank of tool steel and will never go out of square! Base allows square to easily stand on its edge. Adheres to strict german din 875/1 accuracy standards- squareness guaranteed to w/in 14 microns or 00005” over the entire length of the longest edge that's just five ten-thousandths of an inch! Includes inspection certificate.
Comes in padded box. Overall size: 3" tall x 2" wide 75 x 50 mm, 0210" thick 5. 3 mm with. 630" wide base 16 mm.
6. Assorts #ad
Precision Machinist Try Square DIY General Workshop Tools SET OF ALL 3 SIZES #adAssorts #ad
- Every day workshop use general purpose steel squares. Made from selected steel with hardened blades, these squares have accurate right angled both on the inside & outside.
Both blade and stock are accurately ground which ensures straightness and parallelism. Ideal for everyday use in workshops and wood industry application.
7. Starrett #ad
Starrett K53-8-N Stainless Steel Carpenters Try Square, 8" Length #adStarrett #ad
- Stainless steel blade for durability and rust resistance. Eight-inch try square for marking and measuring right angles in woodworking.
Two-inch cast aluminum handle for durability. Inch graduations in 8ths of an inch on both sides of the blade are etched and staggered in a height pattern for readability.
8. safedeals365 #ad
24" Steel Try Square Precision Right Angle Measure for Carpenters & Engineering #adsafedeals365 #ad
- Note: we have also bulk Price if you are Interested please contact us when you feel free! A machinist square or engineer's square is the metalworkers'. Size: 24” 600mm. It consists of a steel blade inserted and either pinned into a heavier body at an angle of 90°.
9. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools Tri and Mitre Square 1794473,Silver #adIRWIN #ad
- Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. 8" length. 8" length. Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read. Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade.
High-impact ABS handle for durability. High-impact ABS handle for durability. Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read. Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade.
10. Woodstock #ad
Woodstock D4089 Machinist Square Set, 4-Piece #adWoodstock #ad
- Highly accurate for set-up and layout work. All have common beam and blade widths and thickness. These squares are made from hardened, tempered and polished steel. Set includes 2", 3", 4" and 6" squares.