As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm LX-181 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel. Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
2. Wheeler #ad
Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Gunsmithing and Maintenance, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting #adWheeler #ad
- Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”. Ease of use: apply, windage screws and base screws, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
Accuracy: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%.
Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, t15 torx and leupold specialty flat blade, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, #32 flat blade, t20 torx, 5/32 hex, #11 flat blade, #10 flat blade, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case. Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart.
Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use.
Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts. 1/4 in. Includes 1-pc. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
4. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Includes: 1-pc. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. 1/4 in.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
5. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03727A 1/4” Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb | 0-9 Newton-meters #adNeiko #ad
- Accuracy: quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures accuracy to within +/- 4%. Precision: precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 Nm in. 25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need.
Versatile: this performance tool can be used on bicylces, motorcycles, cars, boats and many more applications. Universal: provides standard sae and meTRIC MM readings, so there is no need for conversion charts. Convenience: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use.
6. ARES #ad
0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, ARES 70213, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings #adARES #ad
- Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, cars, motorcycles, boats and much more!. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, or refund.
If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job.
Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2. 5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments.
7. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03714A 1/4" Drive Adjustable Click Torque Wrench | SAE | 20-200 Inch-Pound Chrome Vanadium Steel | 10.75" Length #adNeiko #ad
- Accuracy: machined factory tested and calibrated to +/- 4 percent to assist in prevention of breaking or over tightening bolts. Material: heat-treated CR-V steel construction supplies extreme durability and shock resistance for assorted applications.
Convenience: this automotive tool comes with an ABS custom fitted storage case for safe and convenient storage while providing protection while not in use.
Dr. Torque wrench includes a wide range of torque settings to loosen and tighten bolts on cars, motorcycles and small engine repair. Versatility: quarter in. Features: 1/4” drive torque and ratchet includes hard-to-find lower torque settings. Metric mm conversions displayed on tool and case.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
8. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M197 3/8-Inch Drive 250 in/lb Click Torque Wrench #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Lbs. Patented torque adjusting lock/unlock collar. Audible click is generated when you’ve reached the desired torque setting.
Size: 3/8 inch drive, range: 30 to 250 in. Dual scale measurement adjustments in both Inch-Pound and Newton meter. Internal torque mechanism is manufactured of high grade spring steel.
9. AUTLEAD #ad
Scope Mounting and Bike Repairing, 12 Pcs 1/4" Bits of Torx/Hex/PH/SL, Adjustable T-shape Torque Wrench of Wide Range 15-75 Inch Pound in 1 Increment, Torque Screwdriver, for Firearm Accurizing #adAUTLEAD #ad
- It does more than just reduce hand fatigue, also reduces the probability of slipping like other screwdrivers. Autlead also uses the magnetic bits; the magnetic system will assist you for smooth operation, and it will be safe and precise to handle.
Comfortable: we feature a newly designed ergonomic T-shaped grip handle that can provide extra leverage. Convenient: 12 bits are perfectly hidden in the T shaped handle; it is easy to pull bits out and put them back.
Versatile: twelve 1/4'' bits: 1*socket adapter, hex 3-4, ph 1-2, torx 10-15-20-25, sl 3-4-5. It also features a torque window display that can be easily read and adjusted. It allows the user to set the torque from 15 to 75 Inch Pound at 1 increments and it features a click sound that warns once surpassing the preset value to prevent over tightening.
Accurate: the torque screwdriver is designed for +/- 5% accuracy all the time. It has the calibration certificate of conformance in accordance with ISO6789-1:2017. You will never worry about losing bits while using them any more. Durable: the bits are made of s2 steel, which has more impact resistance.
10. eTORK #ad
ETORK EC2250 3/8-Inch Drive "Click Style" Electronic Torque Wrench 25-250 in.-lb/2.08-20.83 ft.-lb./2.82-28.25 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- Meets the requirements of america National Standard ASME B107. 300-2010 P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%.
Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached. Instantly converts between four different measurements Lb. In, Lb. Ft, N. M, kg. Cm.