As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Milescraft #ad
3/8" Rod, Woodworking Clamps, Router Tables, For Mitre Saws, Table Saws- Clamping Squares, Milescraft 7209 Universal Fence Clamp 4-Pack, Rigid Aluminum Body #adMilescraft #ad
- Use with 90° clamping squares for easy corners. Range of travel 1/2″-5-3/4″ 12mm to 146mm. Non-marring Clamp Pad Protects work.
Allow you to secure a wide variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without the Clamp getting in the way. Fits 3/8" holes in Auxiliary Fences.
2. Milescraft #ad
Milescraft 4009 FenceClamps- Universal,Silver #adMilescraft #ad
- Fits into a 3/8” hole in the top of the auxiliary fence. Range of travel 1/2″-5-3/4″ 12mm to 146mm. Allow you to secure a wide variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without the Clamp getting in the way.
3. POWERTEC #ad
2 Pack, POWERTEC 71004 Universal Fence Clamp #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 2 Universal Fence Clamps. Function: allow you to quickly secure a wide variety of auxiliary fences to your existing table saw, band saw, and router table fences without interfering or being in the way of additional stock, the blade or your hands.
Rugged construction means it's built to last. Premium build: compact and lightweight, they possess ergonomic clamp knobs, and a rugged body made out of high quality aluminum for long lasting durability.
Perfect for holding sacrificial fence boards for rabbeting. Won't stress your clamp threads. Clamps onto fences from 1/2-Inch thick to 5-3/4-Inch thick; 2 clamps included.
Versatile: clamps can be used individually as stop blocks or used in pairs as sacrificial fences, half-fences and resaw fences – perfect for framing, furniture assembly, cabinetry and woodworking applications. Compatibility: designed to fit and accommodate an assortment of table saw fence systems, ranging from 3/4” to 5-3/4” thick. Crafted for ease in fitting any available fence.
4. Milescraft #ad
90° Corner Clamping Positioning/Assembly Squares and Fence Clamps. Works on Interior or Exterior Corners. Build Cabinets, and More 6pc, Shelving, Picture Frames, Milescraft 7350 Fence Clamp Kit 100 #adMilescraft #ad
- Fence clamps are steel threaded components with a rigid aluminum body. Patented dovetail tracks are compatible with the Milescraft 4012 SquareClampKit.
Fence clamps are steel threaded components with a rigid aluminum body. Holes in the top of the auxiliary fence or jigs to secure or stop the workpiece. X 8 in. Fence clamps fit into 3/8 in. Perfect for assembly of: cabinets, pocket holes, shelves, boxes, picture frames, drawers and more.
For use with: bar clamps, F-clamps, C-clamps, fence clamps and track clamps. Fenceclamps allow you to secure a wide variety of shop-made, auxiliary fences to your existing fences without clamp interference. Clampsquares 8 in. Durable body is perfect for 90° clamping projects.
5. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
2 Pack of Aluminum Universal Fence Clamps with a ¼ inch to 6¼ inch Clamping Capacity with Steel Threaded 3/8 inch Post #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Half inch thick stock is too narrow and will likely split out the sides when drilled or when pressure is applied by the clamp. Fitting into a hole on the top of the fence or block keeps the clamp completely out of the way unlike F-clamps or C-Clamps. The versatility of these clamps allows you to use them in most any way imaginable to make your work flow quicker and easier.
Some 90 degree clamping squares are plastic or a composite material and can be drilled with the proper size hole if desired. The clamp post arm fits into a 3/8” hole and is at a slight inward angle to keep the lower part of your fence or block up against a flat surface.
This pack of clamps includes two fulton aluminum fence clamps which is perfect for most fence or block applications. The adjustable 3/8” diameter steel threaded post is angled inward in order to keep your stock firmly against the fence. The fulton aluminum universal fence clamps are the perfect solution for clamping auxiliary fences, stop blocks, setup blocks, corner clamps and more to vertical flat surfaces like fences without the clamps getting in the way.
Please keep in mind that it takes two Universal Fence Clamps to hold one corner clamp in place. Two clamps also work well with 90 degree corner clamp squares with a 3/8” pre drilled hole opening on both sides of the clamping square. Other comparable clamps like these are straight and can leave gaps at the bottom you your auxiliary fence which can cause issues when making your cuts.
6. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71004V Universal Fence Clamp, 2 PK #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Compatibility: designed to fit and accommodate an assortment of table saw fence systems, ranging from 3/4” to 5-3/4” thick. Premium build: compact and lightweight, they possess ergonomic clamp knobs, and a rugged body made out of high quality aluminum for long lasting durability.
Includes: 2 Universal Fence Clamps. Function: allow you to quickly secure a wide variety of auxiliary fences to your existing table saw, band saw, and router table fences without interfering or being in the way of additional stock, the blade or your hands.
Versatile: clamps can be used individually as stop blocks or used in pairs as sacrificial fences, half-fences and resaw fences – perfect for framing, furniture assembly, cabinetry and woodworking applications.
7. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
ProGrip Straight Edge Clamp Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots 50 inch Clamp #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, the progrip straight Edge Guide Clamp is designed to have zero side to side play with minimal deflection to provide you with the ideal straight edge to make clean, each position provides varying amounts of pressure. Depending on your project or application, you may need to apply more pressure by securing the lock lever to the appropriate position.
Once secured, smooth cuts every time! The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! cut large panels, small panels, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place.
Another great application for these clamps is cutting dado slots for bookshelves. Once you place the clamp on your board with the fixed jaw over the end, the adjustable end gets drawn in against the opposite side of the board.
How does it work? each progrip straight edge guide clamp has one adjustable jaw and one fixed jaw. Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use. These clamps are ideal for cutting large sheets of plywood in half with a 50” straight edge guide. The fixed jaw typically will go against the edge of the board closest to you.
8. Rockler #ad
Universal Fence Clamps for Woodworking Set of 2 – Great Fence Clamp for False Fence, Stop Block, Lightweight Aluminum Body w/ Steel Threaded Woodworking Clamps, & More – Compact, Half-Fence #adRockler #ad
- One set of clamps will do it all! No more clunky clamps: the clamp arm simply fits into a 3/8" hole in the top of the auxiliary fence, keeping it out of the way. Premium build: our fence clamps are made with a rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components for longer lifetime.
Crafted for ease in fitting any available fence. Universal fence clamps: these woodworking clamps come in sets of 2 and are great for false fences, stop blocks, or wherever unobstructed clamping is needed.
Compact, lightweight: these compact and lightweight woodworking clamps allow you to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamps interfere with your work.
That means no more clunky wood screws or c clamps, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, resaw fences, and no need to screw those into your expensive fence! Can also be used as: woodworking fence clamps can be used singly as stop blocks, half-fences, and a variety of other fixtures.
9. O'SKOOL #ad
Clamping Squares, Miter Saw, O'SKOOL Adjustable Universal Fence Clamp 2-Pack for Table Saw, Router Table #adO'SKOOL #ad
- Max clamping force 220lbs 100kgs If the maximum clamping force is exceeded, it may cause the clamp to deform. Set of 2 includes 2 fence clamps for each package. Compatibility the clamp pin arminto a 3/8" 9.
5mm hole in the top of the auxiliary block. Allow you to quickly secure a wide variety of auxiliary fences to your existing table saw, band saw, and router table fences. And the fence clamps patent pending. Simply drill 3/8" hole in auxiliary block, and tighten.
Works for jig and fixtures to securing sacrificial fence faces, router tables, insert clamp, also works with table saws, miter saws and more. Holding fence boards perfect for holding sacrificial fence boards for rabbeting. Universal ease in fitting any available fence, and won't interfere with your work. Can be matched with many kinds of 90 degrees Positioning Square, cabinets, suitable for drawers, etc.
10. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71135 2-1/4-Inch Fence Flip Stop for Woodworking #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Unique features: create optimized fence-top setups in your universal t-tracks assemblies with this improved and updated fence-top flip stop. Flip-up, flip-down action ensures easy usability. Additionally: in the inboard position, the stop works with 2-1/4” wide multi-track fences. Great for use when cutting odd cuts no need to change setting or when updating your cross cut sleds, and other assemblies.
Comes with 5/16” t-bolt and 1” tightening knob. Simply slide stop to desired fence point, and lock it in with the tightening knob. To effectively prevent side play and slop, flip the arm in the appropriate position, the stop inserts parallel and snug to the t-track and the stop arm Clamps down flush to your fence.
In the outboard position, it can work with multi-track fences with Sacrificial boards. This stop is designed to work with universal or wider t-track and will not fit ¼” t-track.
Applications: makes for more efficient and effective fence-based operations in your table, miter and band-saw, drill-press and router applications. Use with both your single and double t-tracks - and multi-track, and can be set to ride in either direction to match your feed direction requirements from both of those positions. Rip perfectly uniform, too! Conveniently converts from an Inboard to an Outboard position when desired, repeatable cuts every time. Blue anodized coating offers wear resistance and polished look.