As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nupla #ad
16 ga., 48 in.Handle, Nupla-72-016 Round Point Shovel #adNupla #ad
- Nupla ergo power handles meet the highest performance ratings. Package weight :3. 67 lbs. Ergonomic for comfort, safety and less fatigue. Nupla ergo power handles feature nuplaglas cores with molded nuclad contoured jacket. Blade dimension 9" width x 11 1/2" height.
|Manufacturer||Nupla Corporation #ad|
2. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Square Garden Spade #adFiskars #ad
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass. Ideal for edging, cutting a trench, slicing through thick turf or digging.
Extra-large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves. Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods. Lifetime warranty.
3. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 397960-1001 PRO Shovel, Digging, 44 Inch, Silver #adFiskars #ad
- Full lifetime warranty. Extended shank improves strength and has an optimized angle for digging and prying. D-handle keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain, while its shorter length allows you to work in tight spaces.
The fiskars pro d-handle digging Shovel features an extruded aluminum handle and double-bolted connections for ultimate strength and durability. Power source type: Manual. Heavy-gauge steel stands up to any task, while the head’s sharpened edge makes it easier to dig, chop and pry.
4. AMES #ad
60-Inch, AMES 2535600 Tempered Steel Digging Shovel with Hardwood Handle #adAMES #ad
- Comfort step for secure foot placement. Tempered steel blade for years of service. Hardwood handle for strength and durability. 10-inch cushion end grip for comfort and control.
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
5. AshmanOnline #ad
The Round Shovel has a D Handle Grip with 41 Inches Long Shaft – Heavy Duty Blade Weighing 2.2 pounds with a Shaft Made of Fiber Glass – Orange Shovel with a Solid Build, Ashman Round Shovel #adAshmanOnline #ad
- The handle won't slip off from the hand during usage even when applying strong forces. You can use it to remove anything stuck in a swamp. The blade slices swiftly and glides into the soil when digging and scooping. Perfect grip – the handle comes with a d handle that enables easy gripping of the shovel which in turn provides a two-handed control enhancing the efficiency during usage.
The blades will march into the soil just the way a knife slides into an ice cream when cutting slabs. It can be used for the purpose of cultivation. Premium quality top notch construction – the hardened round blade is strong and highly durable, and the Fiberglass handle outlasts a wooden handle, extending the service life of the round shovel.
Sharp blades – the finely sharpened round blade with a teardrop-shaped end penetrates soil easily and the ergonomic construction helps apply strong force to slice through easily for faster progress.
One product for all for all the diverse needs. The shovel can cut, scoop, dig and lift and dice through hard soil. Multi utility shovel – the round shovel serves multiple purposes and can be easily used for trenching, transplanting, for moving compost and a multitude of other purposes. The build is such that it feels good to hold and work with. The fiberglass handle has low conductivity meaning it won't transfer any electricity, heat or cold.
6. Radius Garden #ad
Radius Garden 22011 Root Slayer Shovel, Red #adRadius Garden #ad
- Digging shovel with V-shaped cutting tip to easily rip roots and dirt. Serrated shovel designed for reducing stress on your hands and wrist.
Lifetime manufacturer continental US only. Garden digging shovel with durable powder-coated carbon steel tip. Sturdy tip suitable for any garden task- not meant for prying.
|Brand||Radius Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Radius Garden #ad|
7. Radius Garden #ad
Radius Garden 22311 Root Slayer Nomad, Red, Root Slayer Nomad #adRadius Garden #ad
- Serrated trowel with an inverted V-shaped cutting tip with specially designed serrated teeth to easily rip through dirt, roots, and other obstructions with ease.
Small digging shovel with a blade made of powder-coated carbon steel, shaft made of resin-encased carbon steel, and non-latex grips. Regularly clean your nomad shovel to maintain the quality and performance of the blade; Lifetime manufacturer guarantee in the continental US only.
Small gardening shovel at 70% the size of the original Root Slayer that is ideal for small spaces, raised beds, and campgrounds. Weed buster that can be used to uproot Baby's Breath, Dandelions, Spotted Knapweed, Ash seedlings, and other tough weeds.
|Brand||Radius Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Radius Garden #ad|
8. Bully Tools #ad
Bully Tools 82515 14-Gauge Round Point Shovel with Fiberglass Long Handle #adBully Tools #ad
- Welded i-beam Construction prevents bending along ferrule. 100% made in the USA. Limited lifetime warranty. True 14 gauge steel blade. Commercial grade.
|Brand||Bully Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
9. ROOT ASSASSIN #ad
43" D-Handle, Root Assassin One Shot Garden Shovel #adROOT ASSASSIN #ad
- Sturdy handle - our expertly designed shovel handle is durable and made of heavy-duty, lightweight, high-strength fiberglass. Digging at its best - whether you are digging a trench; removing sand, or mud; shoveling coal; camping; or fixing up your yard or garden, dirt, this One Shot Shovel will be your new best friend.
It isn’t prone to chipping and rusting like your average shovel handle. Root assassin quality promise - at root Assassin we believe in quality without compromise.
It has a steel blade and weighs only 6 lbs. Innovative wing technology design - 1 they let you carry more in one scoop and 2 they ensure that your large payload doesn’t spill off onto the pavement or yard.
Our design provides a neater shoveling job because of our blade’s strength. Extra-large foot for more power - our innovative wings create an extra large foot step that lets you shovel deeper to get more in one scoop, all while protecting your foot or shoe from getting cut. You should be able to trust your tools completely, especially when using them for important projects.
|Brand||ROOT ASSASSIN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Root Assassin #ad|
10. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Transplanting Spade #adFiskars #ad
- Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control. Extra-large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves.
Welded 14-gauge steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass. Ideal for digging small, deep holes, digging up bulbs and other planting needs. Lifetime warranty.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty|