As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Clarke Brothers #ad
Clarke Brothers Marking Knife – Wood Marking Gauge – Premium Woodworking Tool with Double High Carbon Steel Blade – Quality Design with Ultra-Sharp Blade – Beautiful Wooden Handle #adClarke Brothers #ad
- Practical & reliable tool: this wood scribe tool has a durable blade made with 100% high-quality carbon steel. The ultra-durable carbon steel blade can be used on all sorts of wood, including hardwood such as cherry and ash. The amazingly sharp edge will remain intact even after many uses. The added level of sharpness ensures more precision and accuracy when marking.
It is very strong and durable, being a great accessory for edge retention that reduces the time required for edge maintenance. The handle ensures a comfortable grip that allows you to mark wood easier and quicker. Superb design: our wood marking knife is not only very practical and durable, but also elegant and classic.
Patent pending - optimal solution: creating unique and durable wooden pieces is easier with the Clarke Brothers marking knife! This practical woodworking tool can be used to scribe lines that are to be followed by a hand saw or chisel, allowing you to create beautiful woodworking joints and designs.
It features a simple, vintage and exotic Padauk wood handle with our brand name and logo for more personality. Made to last: our stunning wood marking tool features a premium double-edged blade that you can use with both hands for a better grip, more precision and better control. Surprise a great handyman or woodworker with a durable and long-lasting accessory that they will cherish forever. For your friends: get this premium wood marking tool for yourself or as a thoughtful and elegant present for your family and friends.
2. Micro-Mark #ad
Marking Knife #adMicro-Mark #ad
- Double-beveled blade for right- or left-hand use; hardwood handle has comfortable smooth finish; flattened sides prevent roll-away. 7 inches long. Razor edge steel blade severs wood fibers. Produces very accurate line, aids in making precise cuts with saw or chisel.
3. Narex #ad
Narex Czech Steel Dual Bevel Carving Striking Marking Knife with Blade from Hardened Cr-Mn Steel Heat Treated to HRc 58 813800 One Pack #adNarex #ad
- Blade is. 090" thick and. 380" wide. Single bevel sharpened ground at 25 degrees and dual bevels sharpened at 5 degrees on each side. Marking/carving knife is manufactured by small and highly respected tool maker in Czech Republic.
Blade made from highly allowed Cr-Mn steel and heat treated to HRc 58. Blade length is 2. 75" long and handle is 4. 125" long.
4. Narex #ad
Narex Dual Double Bevel Striking Marking Knife with Blade from Hardened Mn-V Steel Heat Treated to HRc 61 822301 #adNarex #ad
- Blade made from highly allowed Mn-V steel and heat treated to HRc 61. Blade length is 1. 5" long and handle is 5. 25" long, overall length is 6.
75". Marking/striking knife is manufactured by small and highly respected edge tool maker in Czech Republic. Double bevel sharpened at 20 degrees and tip ground to 55 degrees. Blade is. 125" thick and. 580" wide.
5. Narex #ad
Narex Czech Steel Super Thin Dual Bevel Dovetail Carving Striking Marking Knife with Hardened Cr-Mn Steel Heat Treated Blade to HRc 58 813900 #adNarex #ad
- Marking/carving dovetail knife is manufactured by a highly respected tool maker in Czech Republic. Blade made from highly allowed Cr-Mn steel and heat treated to HRc 58.
Blade length is 2. 75" long and Beech handle is 4. 125" long. Blade is super thin at. 075" thick and. 380" wide. Dual bevels each sharpened at 7 degrees for a super sharp and very thin blade.
6. pfeil Swiss made #ad
Pfeil Swiss Made Violin Knife, 19mm #adpfeil Swiss made #ad
- Easy to re-sharpen. Length: 160mm. Crafted from special chrome-vanadium steel and double beveled. Width: 19mm. Razor-sharp and great for a variety of tasks.
7. Narex #ad
Narex Right Hand Marking Striking Notching Violin Knife 813701 #adNarex #ad
- Blade is 1/2 inch wide by 1/8 inch thick and 6 1/4 inches long. This knife is manufactured by highly respected tool maker in Czech Republic.
Blade is made from hardened and tempered high speed steel. Skew is 30 degrees and bevel is 35 drgrees. Blade is beveled on one side only to keep the cut absolutely tight to your rule or square.
8. BIG HORN #ad
Big Horn 19061 Marking / Striking / Scribing Knife Red, Small #adBIG HORN #ad
- Defines an exact line for starting a chisel or saw blade. Double beveled for both right and left hand Scribing. This knife can draw a much finer line than an awl or pencil. Blade is beveled on one side only to keep the cut absolutely tight to your rule or square.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn Corp. #ad|
9. KAKURI #ad
Whittling, Marking, KAKURI Kiridashi Knife Right Hand 18mm, Wood Carving, Professional Razor Sharp Hand Forged Japanese Carbon Steel Blade Hammered Pattern for Woodworking, Made in JAPAN #adKAKURI #ad
- It is also used for bonsai bonsai knife and garden trees as a grafting tool in Japan. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese professional craftsmen. Japanese kiridashi marking knife: kiridashi knife is a japanese hand-forged utility knife for woodworking, bamboo craft, leathercraft, paper cutting, marking, pencil sharpening, deburring, whittling, and so on.
Beautiful hand-hammered design: non-slip body with a beautiful forged hammered pattern. Blacksmith hammers it one by one. Official english instruction: KAKURI Official English instruction is included.
You can use it for a lifetime by sharpening the blade. The handy portable size is convenient for camping and outdoor as well. Product specifications: made in japan / size: 07"×7. 3"×01" / material: japanese high carbon steel / Blade Width: 07" 18 mm / cutting Width: 1. 9". The blade is razor-sharp and durable, and you can restore the sharpness by sharpening with a whetstone.
10. pfeil Swiss made #ad
PFEIL"Swiss Made" Chip Carving Knife #adpfeil Swiss made #ad
- Swiss Made. Rockwell 57-60 hardness. Pre-sharpened for immediate use. Hardwood handle. Special alloy steel.