As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71007 110 V to 220V Paddle Switch for Power Tools #adPOWERTEC #ad
- 6-32 hardware screw and nut will be required for some installations. Includes: 1 power tool paddle switch GANG BOX NOT INCLUDED. Features: large color coded emergency stop paddle for visibility, labeled and easy-to-install wiring, PLUS a convenient design that fits deep gang boxes or standard boxes with an extension ring 6-32 hardware not included.
Function: performs as an emergency power off safety switch box designed to safeguard your metal and woodworking machines.
Please note: the switch plate is attached to the switch with M4 hardware. Rated: single phase, dual voltage 110/220 volt smart switch, 2 hp/35 amps at 120 volts; 3 hp/20 amps at 230 volts | Approved according to UL508 E195428 Please Note: The switch is built with heavy duty electrical components and a force range of 40-60 Newtons or 9 to 13.
5 pounds-force is required to activate. Versatile: works with a wide assortment of popular name brand table saws, router tables, bandsaws and other power tools.
2. Ortis #ad
Ortis Router Table Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle Easy Contact for Quick Power Off for Table Saws and Other Electrical Equipment, 110V Single Phase On/Off Switch #adOrtis #ad
- Just plug it in and you are ready to go. Hands-free: never need to take your hands off the work-piece. Super easy install: several minutes tops that's all it takes. Both cords are heavy duty to stand up to everyday exposure in workshops.
When we need to shut the power off right away, it can be very dangerous and troublesome to hunting around for a switch under your router table or table saw. Engaged with a large green recessed ON button safeguarding against accidental starts, and a large red, easy to see OFF paddle.
The paddle switch allows a maximum current of 16 amperes and 1800 watt power. The switch has two cords. Simple wiring: no need complicated wiring.
The large sign paddle uses high-hardness materials and is more durable. Compatibility: this switch is approved by ul, rohs standards. Easy to locate: large paddle for emergency stop. No more feeling around underneath your table to find your switch. The 1. 5 feet long female cord is to accept the power source plug from your router or other power tool, and the 5. 5 feet long male cord is to plug into your standard wall outlet.
3. Fulton #ad
Fulton 110V Single Phase On/Off Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle for Easy Visibility and Contact for Quick Power Downs Ideal for Router Tables Table Saws and Other Small Machinery #adFulton #ad
- This switch was designed to work with smaller machinery like routers and smaller table saws. The heavy duty female cord is 18” long and designed to accept the power source plug from your power tool. Please take note that the paddle button stop power tool switch is 15 amps and will not work with power tools drawing higher amperage.
A large green start button is always visible on the top side of the paddle. Mounting hardware is included but some surfaces my require hardware that does not come with the switch for proper mounting. Keep this in mind when connecting to your machinery.
Check your machinery before using this product. We have all been in a situation where we need to quickly turn the power off on our router table or contractor table saw and both of our hands are a bit pre-occupied. The switch comes with installation hardware and can be mounted to most any type of material.
Simply push the START button to power on. With this uniquely designed and easy to locate paddle button stop power tool switch you can simply bump the large stop sign paddle with your knee or hip to shut the power off. Install the switch near or at hip level or in a position that you will be able to bump it when needed. Reaching down and underneath your router table or contractor table saw to try and locate the power switch can be very cumbersome as well as very dangerous while your feeding stock through.
4. POWERTEC #ad
Dual Voltage 110/ 220v Smart Switch for Table Saw and Power Tool Safe Guard, POWERTEC 71390 Safety Paddle Switch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Function: paddle switch provides enhanced workshop and power tool safety – works as the perfect power tool safety switch replacement that’s compatible with an assortment of table saws, drill press, disc sanders and other equipment.
Features: removable safety lock out key and an over-sized paddle for convenience and emergency stop placement to eliminate panicking and searching for the off-button.
Easy to use: made with a simple and straightforward plug-and-play design for a quick and easy installation – perfect for craftsman and woodworkers of all skill levels. Ratings: dual voltage: 110v/220v | rated current: 20 amps at 125V, 12 amps at 250V. Includes: 1 safety power tool switch The four prongs connect to ¼” tab female quick -disconnect wire terminals.
5. POWERTEC #ad
1/2 HP, POWERTEC 71054 120V Magnetic Paddle Switch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Box shown in photos to Illustrate switch features. Rated current: 1/2 hp, 16 amps, csa, 120 volts – approved by ul, tuv, ce, etl standards please Note: The switch is built with heavy duty electrical components and a force range of 40-60 Newtons or 9 to 13.
5 pounds-force is required to activate. Compatible: for basic electrical boxes and an ideal fit & safeguard for table saws, router tables, drill presses and other electrical workshop equipment.
Function: this safety paddle switch provides you with a magnetic emergency stop feature - preventing your tools from powering up after an unexpected outages, blown breakers and other power interruptions.
Includes: 1 power tool paddle switch includes wiring diagram Electrical box not included. Easy to use: made with a simple and straight forward design featuring a large green recessed ON button safeguarding against accidental starts and a large red OFF paddle switch for a quick shut down.
6. HQRP #ad
Dust Control Switch, Power Tool Switch, HQRP Multi-Purpose Router Table Power Switch, 15A 125V UL Listed #adHQRP #ad
- Ul listed; large on/off lockable paddle switch; 125-Volt; 15 Amp; 20-Inch Long 14-Gauge Grounded Power Cord;. Suitable for router table, miter saw, planer, vacuum, Dust Collector, Table Saw, sander, Work Light; Controls Two Independent Devices At Once;.
Can be fitted to many brand Router Tables! 1 Year Warranty! Hqrp® multi-purpose power tool switch; 2 Female Outlets For Use With Router And Dust Collection;.
7. Wadoy #ad
Safety Power Tool Switch,Paddle On/Off Switch for Table Saw 125v, Table Saw Switch Replacement Compatible with Ryobi and Craftsman #adWadoy #ad
- Premium quality: this safety locking switch is made of high quality durable plastic. They are approved by ul, csa, tuv, ce, ETL standards and they fit most of the power tools on the market. Table saw switch: the paddle switch for table Saw, compatible with most Craftsman and Ryobi Table Saws.
Note, it's not created or sold by Craftsman/Ryobi. Function:removalbe safety key to lock the switch prevents from accidental operations. Large paddle for emergency stop. The product is not sponsored or endorsed by Ryobi, Craftsman.
8. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 2980-20 M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in., 6 in. Braking Grinder w/No-Lock Paddle Switch Tool Only #adMilwaukee #ad
- The product ships with all relevant accessories, basic cleaning, and may arrive in a generic box. This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging.
9. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH GWS10-450P 4-1/2 In. Ergonomic Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch #adBOSCH #ad
- Epoxy-coated field windings: extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetration the motor windings. Ergonomic, powerful grinder design: engineered with a narrow grip zone and light weight but with considerable power.
Anti-vibration side handle: allows for improved user comfort and control.
Ultra compact powerful motor: professional 10-amp motor delivers up to 11, 000 no-load rpm. Multi-grip paddle switch: provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control. Includes: 1 anti-vibration auxiliary handle, 1 wheel guard, 1 flange kit and 1 spanner wrench.
|Warranty||limited 1 year|
10. Woodstock #ad
Woodstock D4160 110-Volt Paddle Switch #adWoodstock #ad
- Rated voltage: 120V. Fits basic electrical boxes. Rated current: 16A. Magnetic feature prevents tools from unexpectedly powering up after a power interruption. Rated hp: 1/2 HP.