As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Tools #ad
General Tools 4-in-1 Pin/Pinless Combo Moisture Meter #MMH800, Dual LCD Display & Audible Alarm, Pin/Pinless Combo Mold Detector for Home #adGeneral Tools #ad
- We encourage artisans and DIYers to work smarter, measure better, and repair more productively. Moisture reader: the mold test features 2 dedicated displays, and relative humidity. Water leak detector: finding the moisture content in your floors, plastered walls, and wood is the first step in early prevention.
High levels of dampness that go untreated are the leading cause of harmful fungus growth in the home. Continuously check and test suspicious water stains around the house so you can determine if the area is wet or dry.
General tools: we're a recognized leader in designing and developing specialized precision tools dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. Once moisture patches are detected, flip open the cap to expose the pin sensors for more exact content readings.
Humidity sensor: our combo meter tool can quickly determine what level of remediation is needed to keep your family safe from black mold. Mold tester: this tool features both pin-type and pinless flat pad surface sensors for an accurate test read on larger areas. Our mildew scanner includes audible and visual indications of high, ambient temperature, moisture percentage, medium, and low moisture levels with a °F/°C switch.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year parts.|
2. Klein Tools #ad
Temperature and Humidity, Pin Type or Pinless, 4 x AAA Batteries and Carry Pouch Included & General Tools MMH800 4-in-1 Combo Moisture Meter, Klein Tools ET110 CO Meter with Exposure Limit Alarm #adKlein Tools #ad
- Product 2: holds readings- holds moisture level readings for convenient viewing later. Product 1: Audible and visual alarms. Product 2: audible alarm- high/medium/low audible indication of moisture level.
Product 1: portable co detector with user protection and short-term exposure limit STEL alarm. Product 2: pin or pinless- pin type for precisely measuring moisture in materials and flat surface non-intrusive dual pad sensors to detect general areas of moisture.
Product 2: two displays- moisture percentage and ambient temperature plus relative humidity. Product 1: low level alarm 35 ppm and high level alarm 200 ppm. Product 1: easy-to-use CO meter detects and measures concentration levels of carbon monoxide gas.
3. Wagner Meters #ad
Wagner Meters Orion® 910 Pinless Wood Moisture Meter #adWagner Meters #ad
- Virtually unaffected by temperature of the wood or the environment. Every orion meter comes with an on-demand calibrator to easily calibrate your meter. Easily set the wood species you need to measure. Orion 910 deep depth pinless moisture meters featuring accuracy, versatility, and quality.
Includes a relative comparative measurement mode for non-solid wood measurement applications on treated wood, drywall and other materials. Built with a non-damaging pinless sensor, IntelliSense technology, and backed with a 7-year warranty.
|Brand||Wagner Meters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wagner Meters #ad|
|Part Number||Orion 910|
4. Tramex meters #ad
Tramex MEP Moisture Encounter Plus Moisture Meter #adTramex meters #ad
- Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting. Deep signal penetration to over 25mm 1 into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
Moisture encounter mep - analog, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter for Building Materials. Detects moisture through paint, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, drywall, wall coatings, roof coverings and ceiling tiles.
Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%. Three ranges of sensitivity: wood & roofing / Plaster & timber / Drywall & Brick making it ideal for testing moisture conditions in various building materials.
|Brand||Tramex meters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tramex meters #ad|
5. FLIR #ad
MSX IR Camera & Hygrometer for Building Inspection, FLIR MR277 Moisture Meter #adFLIR #ad
- Locate problem areas faster: quickly find moisture, insulation voids, air leaks, and more with thermal imaging that's 4x the resolution of earlier IGM moisture meters.
Diagnose efficiently and accurately: Pinpoint moisture issues with integrated non-invasive sensor, and capture accurate readings across the problem area with provided external pin probe and optional specialty moisture probes.
Flir mr277: clearly and accurately identify building-related issues. Do more in less time: a single tool accelerates finding issues and documenting problems in one file with thermal and comprehensive visual imagery along with accurate hygrometer readings and laser location.
6. FLIR #ad
FLIR MR265 Moisture Meter and Thermal Imager with MSX, Black #adFLIR #ad
- Target the exact source of problems with the integrated laser pointer. Clearly see areas of concern with a high-performance 160 × 120 thermal imaging sensor. Quickly scan for moisture with the integrated non-invasive pinless sensor.
Easily identify both the context and the issue with MSX, which embosses visual details on full thermal images. Create a single file documenting comprehensive thermal and visual imagery with moisture reading and laser location.
|Manufacturer||FLIR Systems, Inc. #ad|
7. FLIR #ad
With IGM Infrared Guided Measurement, Pin and Pinless, FLIR MR160, Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter #adFLIR #ad
- Color moisture alert. Built-in Thermal Imager. Stored image capacity up to 9999 images. Integrated pinless Sensor and External Pin Probe. Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues. Infrared Guided Measurement. Automatic Image Calibrator. Portable, Tough and Durable.
|Manufacturer||FLIR Systems, Inc. #ad|
8. Calculated Industries #ad
DIYs, Calculated Industries 7445 AccuMASTER Duo Pro Pin & Pinless Moisture Meter Detects Hidden Leaks and Moisture | Combo Non-invasive Pad + Pin Sensors | for Restoration Contractors, Woodworkers #adCalculated Industries #ad
- Keep fingers clear of pad scanning area. Caution: powerful pinless pad sensor measures to ¾” but can be influenced by materials up to 2 inches below subject material e. G. Metal screws, nails, workbench supports, etc. Then, switch to pins to quantify moisture level at various depths.
Easy to use – large easy-to-read backlit display. Check lumber and hardwood before building and woodworking – use the pins to know the moisture content of your wood to make sure you’re not using damp, splits, moist wood on your projects to avoid cracks, warping.
Use the pinless pad as a quick “ranging” feature to scan a large area for suspect areas without leaving holes. Estimate moisture content quickly and easily – detector offers ideal dual functions of pin and pinless sensors in one.
Sturdy, hand-friendly tester body feels solid when pressing replaceable pins into materials. Perfect for home inspections – use the pad for quick non-invasive pinless scanning to find locations with higher than average moisture behind a wall or under a floor. Hold key freezes reading. Test lumber or porous building materials – drywall, brick, carpet, concrete and plaster. Use pad to detect variations from normal and use pins to quantify it. Ensure wood flooring has acclimated before installing.
9. Protimeter #ad
Protimeter BLD5365 Surveymaster Dual-Function Moisture Meter #adProtimeter #ad
- Pin moisture measurement. Protimeter surveymaster includes BLD5060, BLD5018. Rugged construction. Large backlit display. Pinless non-invasive measurement up to 20mm below the surface.
|Manufacturer||Amphenol Advanced Sensors #ad|
|Part Number||BLD5365 (PROTIMETER SURVEYMASTER )|
10. Tramex #ad
Tramex Moisture Encounter, ME5 #adTramex #ad
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting. Dual-depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
Shallow depth scale with field penetration of up to 04 inches. New, rugged ergonomically designed enclosure. 5 ranges of sensitivity: wood & tile / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Timber / Plaster & roofing / Masonry.