As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marley Engineered Products #ad
Baseboard Heater Thermostat Temperature Control Knob Marley Fahrenheat Dayton Qmark Berko #adMarley Engineered Products #ad
- This knob may be on the left front or right front of the heater, Berko, Qmark, but will not fit units with knob mounted on the ends.
Genuine marley engineered Products Part. Knob has ribbed sides for ease of grip when turning. Baseboard heater thermostat temperature Control Knob Marley Fahrenheat Dayton Qmark Berko Leading Edge.
Replacement baseboard heater temperature control knob / thermostat knob by Marley Engineered Products for Fahrenheat, Dayton, and Leading Edge baseboard heaters. Knob outer diameter: 2 inches. Temperature selections off, MED, LO, and HI are printed on front of cap. Please see compatible model numbers below.
2. Marley #ad
Marley QTS1504T Qmark Electric Toe-Space Heater #adMarley #ad
- The unit has two over-temperature protectors. Quiet, tangential blower provides smooth air flow with minimal noise. An integral, single-pole thermostat is standard. The element is a commercial-grade, steel-fin design for long life.
3. Marley #ad
Marley QTS1100 Qmark Electric Toe-Space Heater #adMarley #ad
- Can be controlled by a line-voltage wall thermostat or the QTSTSP built-in thermostat accessory. The unit has two over-temperature protectors. The element is a commercial-grade, steel-fin design for long life. Quiet, tangential blower provides smooth air flow with minimal noise.
|Part Number||QMA QTS1100|
4. Dr Infrared Heater #ad
4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug, Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988A Garage Shop 208/240V #adDr Infrared Heater #ad
- Noise level at 45 dB. Power cord: nema#6-30p receptacle nema #60-30R 250V 30 Amps. Wattage: 5600W. Comes with thermostat control. Volts: 240v/ 208V. Auto overheat Cut-Off Protection. Ul and c-uL listed. Temperature range: 45-95 degrees F.
|Brand||Dr Infrared Heater #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Heater #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited.|
5. Marley #ad
Marley EFF4004 Qmark Electric Ceiling Mounted Heater #adMarley #ad
- Field adjustable to 1/2 wattage. The front cover is heavy-duty stamped steel with 1/4" mesh backing the louvers to prevent the insertion of foreign objects. A fan delay is standard on all units to prevent the unit discharging cold air before the heating element warms-up. Model number: EFF4004.
|Part Number||QMA EFF4004|
6. Qmark #ad
QMark CZ2048T Electric Wall Heater, Northern White, Small #adQmark #ad
- Clean aesthetics and a compact Frame make this heater an unobtrusive solution for any space. 240 volts, 2000 watts, 12. 5 amps. Hard-wired unit.
The unit's multi-layer impeller delivers consistent airflow in an energy-efficient design. Its fast-Response element delivers warmth instantly. Get reliable zonal heating without cold spots. Just clip out unnecessary jumpers and install.
Warm up the room rapidly with this reliable wall heater. Thermostat included. This unit features a self-hold limit to protect against overheating, with a one-time thermal fuse backup. Patented clip-n-fit design allows you to lower the wattage at the point of installation to accommodate any space.
7. Marley #ad
Marley TA1AW Qmark Electric Baseboard Heater Accessories #adMarley #ad
- The package length of the Product is 6. 3 inches. The package height of the Product is 3. 7 inches. The package width of the Product is 4. 9 inches. Country of Origin: China.
8. Fahrenheat #ad
Fahrenheat PLF Liquid Filled Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater, Navajo White, 46 inches #adFahrenheat #ad
- Quiet and effective: the convection heater operates without the annoying popping and pinging noise that many other models give off. The fan-less operation keeps dust, allergens, and dander from circulating through the room.
Safe and efficient: this energy-efficient design reduces unnecessary on/off cycles, and the overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked, reducing risk of fire. Its hydronic design and safety grille means it stays cool to touch while providing unobstructed radiant heat, making it safe to use around small children and pets.
Use anywhere design: this heating unit provides gentle heat with maximum efficiency.
Optimal heat: the low-profile design makes it perfect for home use in bedrooms, and living rooms, offices, bathrooms, day cares, and perfect for commercial use in waiting rooms, basements, and more. Easy to install: this unit can mount directly to any wall, tile, and flat on the floor to wood, and even carpet; the trim and low operating temperature allows for carpeting to be installed around it.
9. Marley #ad
Marley HBB1254 BASEBOARD HEATERS, Navajo White #adMarley #ad
- The natural convection airflow doesn't rely on a blower or fan to move warm air throughout the room. Even after the thermostat turns off, this unit continues heating the room, thanks to its fluid-immersed heating element that better retains warmth to keep your room cozy for longer.
This convection heater starts up and stops without the disruptive popping or pinging sounds given off by traditional baseboard models.
Heat your space without kicking up dust or other allergens. Hydronic baseboards put out smooth, steady warmth without large temperature swings. For maximum efficiency, the unit converts all incoming electric energy into heat, according to Department of Energy standards. Their sealed-tube heating element heats up quickly and stays that way, for a more stable room climate.
10. Marley #ad
White, Marley 2512NW 120V 2' BASEBOARD HEATER #adMarley #ad
- The natural convection airflow doesn't rely on a blower or fan to move warm air throughout the room. For maximum efficiency, the unit converts all incoming electric energy into heat, according to Department of Energy standards.
Convection heats the room rapidly, without uneven hot and cold zones, providing comfort from floor to ceiling. Wire up and connect this baseboard quickly and easily with its large wiring compartment, dual knockouts and built-in cable clamp.
Heat your space without kicking up dust or other allergens. For worry-free warmth, these ul Listed baseboard heaters offer an overheat protection feature that prevents the unit from running when its air intake is blocked.