As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Smart-Bit #ad
Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tool for Fiber Cement Board Including James Hardie Fiber Cement Board #adSmart-Bit #ad
- Smart-bit tool for Fiber Cement Board. Each smart-bit comes with 2 replacement drill bits. The smart-bit stop collar spins free of the drill bit, preventing marring of the surface. Tungsten carbide Tipped Countersink & Drill Bit.
2. Norske Tools #ad
Norske Tools NCSBP281 6-1/2 inch 4 Tooth Polycrystalline Diamond PCD Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Blade #adNorske Tools #ad
- Specially designed for cutting HardiePlank, Cemplank and other fiber cement products. Laser-cut body, anti-vibration and expansion slots reduce noise and vibration during operation.
6-1/2 inches x 4 PCD Teeth. Features abrasion-resistant polycrystalline diamond carbide for faster cutting and increased cutting life. Extra-large gullet design improves material removal and minimizes dust. Polycrystalline diamond.
|Brand||Norske Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Norke Tools Ltd #ad|
3. Bullet Tools #ad
213 13 in. EZ Shear Siding Cutter with blade for hardie plank, fiber-cement siding, and trim, vinyl siding, Bullet Tools #adBullet Tools #ad
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades. Cut where you work - Save time walking to and from your saw. Dust free cutting provides a healthier job site. Quiet operation / No Electricity - Cut anytime day or night. Made in the USA.
|Brand||Bullet Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||bullet tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
4. C.S. Unitec #ad
Stone, Hardie Board, CS Unitec EDS 125 5" Circular Diamond Hand Saw for Wet/Dry Cutting of Ceramic Tile #adC.S. Unitec #ad
- 5 inch. Step less miter adjustments up to 45 ̊ – not tools required. Accepts curved cutting diamond blade for fast and safe radius cutting. Vacuum connection for use with CS Unitec's dust extraction vacuum systems. Adjustable cutting depth up to 1-3/8 inch.
5. PacTool #ad
Fiber Cement Siding Installation Tool 1 Set , Green, PacTool International SA903 Gecko Gauge #adPacTool #ad
- Use with fiber-cement siding – use the sa903 gecko gauge siding tool with 5/16” fiber-cement siding, including James Hardie’s updated HZ5 series with new “eased” drip-edge profile.
Patented friction-cam mechanism - supports full 12’ fiber cement-board siding lengths. One-person installation – working as a pair, the gecko gauge fiber cement siding tool supports fiber cement-board siding for one-person installation with virtually no layout time.
Adjustable – gauge is adjustable at 1/4” increments for 4”-8” siding reveals. Won’t scratch or mar – heavy gauge plastic won’t scratch or mar pre-painted siding.
6. Irwin Tools #ad
8T 4935625, 12-Inch, IRWIN Tools Fiber Cement PCD Circular Saw Blade #adIrwin Tools #ad
- Thin kerf blade produces less dust than continuous rim blades. Ground and hardened plate body provides smooth and accurate cuts. Polycrystalline diamond-tipped teeth will last up to 15X longer than standard carbide fiber cement blades.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
7. Irwin Tools #ad
7 1/4-inch, 4-Tooth 4935473, IRWIN Tools Polycrystalline Diamond-Tipped Fiber Cement Circular Saw Blade #adIrwin Tools #ad
- Polycrystalline, diamond-tipped teeth provide longer circular saw blade life. Circular saw blades last up to 15x longer compared to standard carbide-fiber cement blades.
Polycrystalline, diamond-tipped teeth provide longer circular saw blade life. 4 tpi. Circular saw blade creates less dust compared to a standard carbide-fiber cement blade.
Cuts up to 9, 000' or 5 stacks of fiber cement. Circular saw blade creates less dust compared to a standard carbide-fiber cement blade. Circular saw blades last up to 15x longer compared to standard carbide-fiber cement blades. 4 tpi. Cuts up to 9, 000' or 5 stacks of fiber cement.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
8. PacTool #ad
PacTool International SS424 Backerboard Shear #adPacTool #ad
- Use indoors without covering the house in dust, compared to using score-and-snap, easy clean up! Faster & easier- when the snapper shear is used to cut fiber cement, with less broken corners.
Dust-free- unique backerboard shear design allows for both indoor and outdoor operation. Straight & clean cuts - snapper Shear cuts up to 1/2” thick Hardiebacker fiber cement under layment.
Powerful motor- backerboard snapper Shear boasts a contractor grade 6. 5-amp motor. Lower job site cost- increased efficiency and reversible blades machined from solid tool steel need less replacements, durable enough for 20, 000 running feet when used appropriately.
9. Malco #ad
Steel, Malco FCC4 Straight Cut Fiber Cement Siding Guillotine #adMalco #ad
- A large, with board stop, stable support plate, ensures straight, square cuts. Straight square cuts. No distortion or compression. No sharpening required! Cleanly cuts 5/16 in.
10. PacTool #ad
PacTool International SA902 Gecko Gauge, Fiber Cement Siding Installation Tool 1 Set #adPacTool #ad
- One-person installation – working as a pair, the gecko gauge fiber cement siding tool supports fiber cement-board siding for one-person installation with virtually no layout time. Use with fiber-cement siding – use the sa902 gecko gauge siding tool with 5/16” fiber-cement siding.
Recommended for primed siding. Patented friction-cam mechanism - supports full 12’ fiber cement-board siding lengths. Adjustable – gauge adjusts for 5”, 6”, 7” and 8” siding reveals. Durable – the sa902 gauge is made of durable aluminum construction.