As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FLIR #ad
FLIR ONE Pro, iOS, Professional Grade Thermal Camera for Smartphones, with VividIR and MSX Image Enhancement Technology #adFLIR #ad
- Battery charge time 40 min. Image enhancement msx and VividIR enhanced image processing and video capabilities give you the sharpest mobile thermal imaging performance. Measure temperature accurately and from a safe distance.
Powerful infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, water damage, energy loss, and other heat related issues.4
4800 pixels capable of capturing Thermal Measurements from 14°F to 302°F. Image capture – up to 500 radiometric images. Temperature range: 4 degree f and 752 degree F 20 degree to 400 Degree C.
Battery life Approximately 1 hour. Spectral Range : 7. 5–14 image capture – Up to 500 Radiometric Images. This product is for commercial purposes only and is export controlled under US Regulations for non us military end users and military end uses. 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14°f to 302°f. Spectral Range: 7. 5–14 µm.
|Model||ONE Pro iOS|
2. FLIR #ad
Thermal Camera for Smart Phones, with MSX Image Enhancement Technology, FLIR ONE Gen 3, iOS #adFLIR #ad
- Scene temperature range: 4°f to 248°f 20° to 120°c. Exclusive msx technology blends thermal and visible spectrum for more detail and enhanced resolution.
Capture and share thermal images and videos. Lightweight accessory that transforms your iOS device into a powerful thermal infrared camera. Battery charge time - 40 minutes.
3. FLIR #ad
FLIR ONE PRO LT iOS Pro-Grade Thermal Imaging Camera For Smartphones, 1440x1080 Visual Resolution, Hard-Working App, Adjustable Connector Up to 4 mm, 80x60 Thermal Resolution #adFLIR #ad
- For use with ios smartphones. Multiple spot meters, level/span controls, and reporting through the FLIR Tools Mobile App support more professional problem solving and functionality. Thermal sensitivity/NETD up to 100 mK.
Flir one displays live thermal infrared imagery using the FLIR one Android app so you can see the world From a thermal perspective. Mechanical shock - Drop from 1. 8 meter. Flir vividir image processing, enhances resolution and accuracy.
|Part Number||FLIR ONE Pro LT iOS|
4. FLIR #ad
Handheld, High Resolution, FLIR, 89401-0202 C5 Thermal Imaging Camera with WiFi #adFLIR #ad
- Flir cloud connectivity with automatic transfer, backup, storage, share functionality that dramatically reduces time and effort. True thermal 160 x 120 imager 19, 200 pixels.
Patented msx embosses visual details on the thermal image to create sharper, easier to understand picture. Designed for professional use – Rugged and reliable. Compact 3 in 1 tool including thermal camera, visual inspection camera and LED floodlight.
5. FLIR #ad
FLIR ONE Pro Thermal Imaging Camera for Android USB-C #adFLIR #ad
- Battery charge monitor -0 – 100%. Free flir one mobile app recently updated with exclusive content, multiple spot meters, real-time professional tips, and automated reporting to document findings -USER REGISTRATION NOT REQUIRED.
This product is for commercial purposes only and is export controlled under us regulations for non-us military end-users and military end-uses. Note - not compatible with samsung s8, note 8, google pixel 2 xl, s9, Razer Phone, sony XZ, oneplus 5t, Nokia 8, and Xiaomi Mi6.
Battery charging- 0 °c – 30 °c 32°F – 86°F. Powerful - infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable OneFit Connector, water damage, energy loss, find hidden electrical problems, and other heat-related issues.
Visual resolution: 1440x1080 Professional features - msx and vividir enhanced image and video processing gives the sharpest mobile thermal imaging performance. Measure temperature accurately -4F to 752 F from a distance. Battery life- Approximately 1 hour. Usb-models are not compatible with Snapdragon 835/845 handsets. Battery charge time- 40min.
|Manufacturer||FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc. (AMZN) #ad|
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty|
6. FLIR #ad
Spot Thermal Camera, with 2-Meter Drop Durability for Your Toughest Jobs, FLIR TG165 #adFLIR #ad
- Minimum measurement distance 10 inch. Item is a class ii laser product, 1mw power output. Operating temperature range--10°c to 45°c 14°f to 113°f. 100, 000 hours. Humidity operating and storage- 0-90% rh 0-37°c 32-98.
6°f, 0-65% rh 37-45°c 98. 6-113°f, 0-45% rh 45-55°c 113-131°f. Easily save images and data to the included 8GB micro SD card for documentation; Tripod Mounting: 1/4 Inches-20 on handle bottom.
Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C –13 to +716°F. Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 years product, and 10 years Thermal Imaging Detector.
Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Download images fast over usb with included cable or from removable micro SD; Storage Temperature Range: 30 to +55°C 22 to 131°F. Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring. Image frequency:9 Hz.
|Manufacturer||FLIR Systems, Inc. #ad|
7. FLIR #ad
FLIR One Pro LT Thermal Imaging Camera for Smartphones with Deco Gear Power Bundle #adFLIR #ad
- Set multiple temperature spot meters and regions of interest for concurrent measurements with the easy-to-use interface. Multiple spot meters, level/span controls, and reporting through the FLIR Tools Mobile App support more professional problem solving and functionality.
Thermal sensitivity/netd up to 100 mk. In the box: flir one pro lt pro-grade thermal Camera for Smartphones USB Type-C | Limited 1-Year Warranty. Onefit adjustable connector, extends by up to 4 mm, so you can secure your FLIR ONE Pro LT to your mobile device while its still in the protective case.
For use with usb type-c. Bundle includes: deco gear wireless power bank | usb-to-usb-c charging Cable | Deco Essentials 3FT Braided Type-C Charge & Sync USB Type-C Cable. Flir vividir image processing, enhances resolution and accuracy. Video, still image, Time lapse capture modes.
8. FLIR #ad
50,000 image storage and rechargeable Li-ion Battery, with Bullseye laser, FLIR TG165-X Thermal Camera imaging tool for temperature anomalies #adFLIR #ad
- Display and see into dark or hard-to-reach areas with the bright LED worklight. Work with confidence: easily view live images on 2. 4-in. Complete inspections quickly and easily: Target the area that you’re measuring using the bullseye laser pointer and capture thermal MSX and visual images with a simple trigger-pull.
Pinpoint the source of system failures: speed inspections with a thermal view that tells you instantly whether a target is overheating and provides measurements up to 300°C 572°F.
Laser pointer: Indicating the size of the measurement area. Flir tg165-x: helps you visualize the hot and cold spots that can indicate electrical faults, mechanical break-downs, or air and water leaks.
9. WALABOT #ad
Pipe, and Wires, Walabot DIY, Stud Finder In-Wall Imager, Only Compatible with Android smartphones running versions 6.0 or above, Cell Phone Wall Scanner for Studs #adWALABOT #ad
- Not compatible with iPhone and iPads and tablets. Scans up to 4 inches 10 centimeters deep into your walls. Uses cutting-edge radar technology to see inside drywall.
Works with android phones running Android 6. 0 and above with USB on-the-go OTG. Detects wood & metal studs, PVC & metal pipes, electric cables and wires inside walls.
10. FLIR #ad
With IGM Infrared Guided Measurement and wirelessly connectivity to FLIR Tools or the new FLIR InSite workflow management app., FLIR DM285, Industrial Thermal Imaging Multimeter #adFLIR #ad
- Item is a class iI laser product, 1mW power output. Wirelessly connect to the flir inSITE professional workflow management tool to streamline inspections and simplify data collection, sharing, and reporting.
Measures voltage, current, continuity, capacitance, frequency, diode, resistance, and temperature. Onboard data storage for both electrical parameter data and thermal images.
18 function dmm including vfd mode, NCV, a built in work light, loz, true RMS, and a laser pointer. Thermal imaging allows you to quickly scan for overheating system components, then use the DMM test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault.