As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Flooring Stapler for Engineered Hardwood EHF1838K #adBostitch #ad
- Muffled rear exhaust to direct air away from workspace. Non marring trip tips so you don't accidentally damage the flooring. Adjustable knobs allow for tool free adjustment 5/16 7/16 inches for solid hardwood and 1/2 5/8 inches for engineered hardwood and engineered bamboo.
Easy sight tongue engagement so you hit the pocket every time. Over molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability.
2. WEN #ad
WEN 61741 4-in-1 18-Gauge Pneumatic Flooring Nailer and Stapler with Case #adWEN #ad
- Includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, a removable non-mar tip for finishing applications, two hex keys, and oil. Shoot 1/4-inch narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 inches in length.
Removable spring loaded flooring shoe angles fasteners at 45 degrees. Drive 18-gauge brad nails anywhere from 5/8 to 2 inches in length. Features quick-release nose for easy jam clearing, an adjustable air exhaust and a 100-nail magazine capacity.
3. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Flooring Stapler for Engineered Hardwood LHF2025K #adBostitch #ad
- Opens for bulletin board tacking. Die-cast metal construction for premium performance. Magazine Capacity:100 Built-in staple remover and staple storage compartment.
4. Freeman #ad
Freeman PE4118GF Cordless 20V 4-in-1 18 Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Nailer & Stapler with Lithium-Ion Batteries, & Fasteners, Case #adFreeman #ad
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use and increased control. Easy access nose for clearing jams in the event of a jammed fastener. Led light indicator warns of nail jams, low battery, and an empty magazine.
Perfect for tongue and groove flooring installation, insulation, cabinetry, paneling, furniture trim, Picture frame Assembly, upholstery, plastic sheeting, moulding, window casing, decorative trim, and hobbies and crafts.
Select fire switch for fast and easy switching between bump and single firing mode. Two high capacity 20v 2. High power technology provides fast firing speeds up to 30 nails/ staples per minute.
0ah lithium-ion batteries produce enhanced battery life. Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4" to 2", and 18 gauge 1/4" Narrow Crown staples from 3/4" To 1-5/8". Quick charger fully charges batteries in under 45 minutes for less downtime. Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for various applications.
|Warranty||Covered by Freeman's 1 Year Professional Tool Warranty|
5. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Flooring Stapler | 18 Gauge | 1/4” Crown Staples | 1/2” to 1-9/16” Length | Pneumatic | 5 Year Professional Warranty | N4004AB #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Depth adjustment: tool-less depth adjustable base from 5/16” to 7/16” for solid hardwood and from 1/2” to 5/8” for engineered hardwoods.
Lightweight: only 3. 1 lbs allowing for extended use with lower fatigue. Fasteners: 1/4-in 18-gauge staples ranging from 1/2-in to 1-9/16-in in length. Exhaust port: 360 degrees Adjustable exhaust allows air exhaust to be pointed in any direction.
Magazine: high grade composite magazine provides exceptional durability and protects against jams while minimizing overall tool weight. Trigger: sequential actuation ensures accurate staple placement every time. Grip: over-molded rubber grip for comfort during prolonged use.
6. Bynford #ad
BYNFORD HARDWOOD FLOORING STAPLER NAILER For conventional 5/8" & under T&G flooring AND SHAW type flooring groove side stapling. #adBynford #ad
- Uses standard 18 gauge narrow crown staples AND 18 gauge brad nails up to 1-9/16". New shoe designs permits use on Shaw type groove side fastening floor with longer lower lip on groove side.
Designed for floors from 1/4" - 9/16" or 3/4" in limited applications. Adjustable depth control for limited countersink. Shoe easily adjusts to multiple floor thicknesses. Includes bm plastic case.
7. NuMax #ad
NuMax S50LSDH Pneumatic 2-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2" Dual Handle Flooring Nailer and Stapler, Grey and Black #adNuMax #ad
- Nailed it: this 2-in-1 flooring nailer and stapler works with 16 gauge L-cleats and 15. 5 gauge 1/2" crown flooring staples. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products.
Our tools are sold, serviced, and warrantied in the USA. It features a dual handle design to suit your installation method for solid wood or engineered flooring.
Pro design: this pneumatic nailer features a durable and lightweight aluminum construction, semi-quick release nose to easily clear jams, light strike bumper, and interchangeable base plates enabling you to install solid or engineered flooring from 1/2" to 3/4".
Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, distributed, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Paslode, Bostitch, framing, Hitachi, finish, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, and DeWalt. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Senco, and roofing.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
8. Carpenter Air Tools #ad
Carpenter Air Tools CFL5016 7 Year Warranty, Carpenter Pneumatic 3-In1 Flooring Nailer & Stapler #adCarpenter Air Tools #ad
- Compatible with 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch solid tongue and groove wood flooring. Durable heavy duty heat treated aluminum housing to last for years of use. Loading capacity: 90 pieces 15.
5 gauge flooring staples or 110 pieces 16 Gauge T or L cleats. Includes 2 non-marring base plates for use with different floor thickness. Lightweight design helps to reduce installer fatigue during prolonged use.
|Brand||Carpenter Air Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Carpenter Air Tools #ad|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|
9. Estwing #ad
Estwing EFL50Q Pneumatic 2-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2" Flooring Nailer and Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun for Hardwood Flooring with Interchangeable Base Plates, No-Mar Feet and Mallet #adEstwing #ad
- Nailed it: this versatile flooring nailer uses 16 gauge l-cleats and 15. 5 gauge 1/2" crown flooring staples. It comes with a fiberglass mallet, padded bag, tool-free quick release to clear jams quickly, light strike bumper, no-mar feet, air tool oil and adjustment tools.
The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Senco, Hitachi, including staplers and nailers for siding, finish, flooring, Bostitch, framing, and Dewalt.
Two interchangeable base plates let you install 1/2" to 3/4" solid hardwood including cherry, maple, oak, walnut, and other nail down tongue and groove flooring. Pro design: this nailer features a durable and lightweight aluminum body, and interchangeable base plates.
We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, distributed, serviced, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Paslode, and roofing. Our tools are sold, and warrantied in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
10. 3Plus #ad
3PLUS HFS509040SP 4-in-1 Pneumatic 18 Gauge Flooring Stapler/Nailer #ad3Plus #ad
- Quick clear jam release functions for easy maintenance;. Uses 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4” to 2” and 18 gauge narrow crown staples with 1/4” crown from 5/8” to 1-1/2” in length. Tool-free adjustable depth control device for proper setting of nail heads.
Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user;. Designed for 1/4''-5/8'' engineered or solid hardwood flooring;. Easy to convert to as conventional combination stapler/brad nailer;.