As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Varathane #ad
Varathane 262028 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, 1/2 Pint, Black Cherry #adVarathane #ad
- High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty. Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 70 square feet.
Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, doors, cabinets, trim and paneling. One-coat coverage, fast-drying oil based formula.
2. Rust-Oleum #ad
Half, Rust-Oleum 241413 1/2 pint Cherry Stain, Black #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Even application no constant stirring or remixing needed applies evenly with out blotching. Colors preferred 2 to 1 over minwax wood finish colors. Contemporary and classic colors.
Perfect purchase for a gift. Superior soy oil base formula provides truer colors and deeper penetration. Color rich translucent pigments penetrate deep into the wood enhancing natural grain detail. Rust-Oleum. Black cherry - 1/2 pint.
3. Rust Oleum #ad
Varathane 241411H Premium Wood Stain, Quart, Black Cherry #adRust Oleum #ad
- Colors preferred 2 to 1 over minwax wood finish colors. Premium pigments enhance wood grain detail with a long lasting translucent stain. Wiping stain applies evenly without blotching or constant stirring, recoat after 2 hours.
Provides richer, cabinets, doors, trim, more natural color to interior wood furniture, floors and paneling. Dries to the touch in 1-2 hours and covers up to 150 sq.
Contemporary and classic colors. Color rich translucent pigments penetrate deep into the wood enhancing natural grain detail. Superior soy oil base formula provides truer colors and deeper penetration. Superior soya oil-based formula offers deeper penetration and truer colors. Even application no constant stirring or remixing needed applies evenly with out blotching. Ft.
|Brand||Rust Oleum #ad|
4. SamaN #ad
12 oz, Cherry, 12-Ounce, SamaN TEW-113-12, Interior Water Based Stain for Fine Wood #adSamaN #ad
- Made for all types of interior woodwork. Needs just one coat. Exceptional coverage -12-Ounce covers up to 75 Square Feet. No need for a conditioner. Safe for the earth, safe for people and safe for pets.
|Part Number||TEW-113 Cherry|
5. Minwax #ad
Natural Cherry, Minwax 61490444 PolyShades, Stain & Polyurethane in 1 Step, Gloss, quart #adMinwax #ad
- Reduces finishing time. Cleans up with mineral spirits. Great color options to choose from. Can be used over polyurethane finishes, so you can change the color of your finished wood, without removing the existing finish.
Cleans up with mineral spirits. For use on interior wood surfaces. Enhances wood grain by combining beautiful rich stain color and long-lasting polyurethane protection in one easy step.
For use on interior wood surfaces. Great color options to choose from. To learn how polyshades can help you easily change the color of your stained or polyurethane finished wood, view the PolyShades Color Transformation Guide.
6. Minwax #ad
Cherry Wood, Minwax 66070000 Gel Stain , quart #adMinwax #ad
- Use on wood, plywood, metal, fiberglass, and other surfaces.1 quart. Cherry Wood. Recommended uses: woodwork, doors, furniture, cabinets, molding, trim, accessories. Delivers uniform color evenly on wood and non-wood surfaces, veneer, such as metal, and fiberglass.
Use on wood, plywood, fiberglass, metal, and other surfaces. Cherry Wood. For beauty that goes beyond wood. Non drip formula. Its unique non-drip formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces. Non drip formula. 1 quart. For beauty that goes beyond wood.
7. Minwax #ad
Minwax 70009444 Wood Finish Penetrating Stain, Cherry, quart #adMinwax #ad
- America's favorite wood finish. Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface. Penetrates deep into wood fibers to highlight the grain. Available in 28 beautiful colors. It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, trim, wood door, molding and hardwood floors.
8. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, Georgian Cherry, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine.
9. Minwax #ad
Minwax 63486000 Wood Finish Stain Marker, Cherry #adMinwax #ad
- Easy touch-up for common nicks and scratches. Ideal for use on furniture, molding, cabinets and more. Cherry. Cherry. Easy and quick. Fast drying. Ideal for use on furniture, molding, cabinets and more. This product adds a great value.
10. Howard Products #ad
Cherry, Howard Products RF9016 Restor-A-Finish, 16 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Blends out scratches and blemishes. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes.
With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes.
Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Cherry, Dark Walnut, Mahogany, Maple-Pine, Dark Oak, Golden Oak, Walnut, and Ebony Brown.
Restores color and luster to faded finishes. For all light reddish shades. Eliminates white heat rings and water marks. Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish.