As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carter #ad
AccuRight Circle Jig for Bandsaws #adCarter #ad
- Cuts perfect lathe blanks and circles up to 4+ feet diameter. Easy to read radius measurements for precise circle size. Attaches quickly and easily to most bandsaws. No drilling or external mounts necessary.
2. Evwoge #ad
Universal Circle Cutting Jig For Small Routers/Trimmers #adEvwoge #ad
- Material: cnc machined bakelite. Suitable for manual trimming of wood trimmer. Universal type, without holes, requiring to drill and install by yourselves according to your router/trimmer.
It can cut circles from 20mm up to 690mm. Circle jig designed for making tabletops. Includes mounting hardware to fit a variety of routers. Different trimmers have different mounting holes. Max cutting diameter: 690mm Min cutting diameter: 20mm.
3. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71212 Router Circle Jig | For Cutting Circles with Diameters from 10" to 53" | Melamine Coated 7 Layer Plywood | Includes Two Center Pins & Hardware Pack & Easy Read Manual | Easy Install/Use #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Function: high-efficiency router circle cutting jig allows you to rout perfectly crafted circles with diameters ranging from 10" All the way to 53" - ideal for use when creating tables, clocks, round frames and signs, cartwheels - and any other circular projects that your heart desires and your imagination can think up. Easy install: features an easy-to-use, intuitive design - Plus with two included center pins - one for applications where the user wants a center hole and the other where no viewable center hole is desired - great for the professional woodworkers and DIY enthusiasts alike.
Versatile compatibility: router circle jig accommodates to the following router makes/models: porter-cable 690 series, 315 175 050, 5616, dw616 series, and models 7529, 8529, bosch 1617, hitachi m8v, dw625, fein ft 1800, 315 175 070, Elu 177, TR12, Makita RF1101, 1618, DeWALT DW621, DW618, 3175 175 040, milwaukee 5615, m-12vc, 5619, craftsman 315 275 000, RyobiR1631K.
Features: our router hole cutting jig showcases predrilled hole patterns that make for easy mounting onto most popular routers on today’s market - easy to customize if hole pattern doesn't fit your model, simple drill necessary holes - Lighter weight than similar jigs for more comfortable use.
Sturdy construction/included: circle router jig is constructed from melamine-coated 7-layer plywood for strength, stability, and lightweight high-performance - long Compass design for greater range - use in both hard and soft woods; included: 1 Easy to read manual 1 big Router Compass circle Jig 2 insert pins 1 5/16-18 tee-bolt pivot pin 1 4-point 5/16-18 knob and washer 2 1/4-20 screws 3 # 10-24 screws 3 # 8-32 screws and 4 # 10-32 screws.
4. Lumberjack #ad
Lumberjack BSC254 Variable Circle Cutting Jig Accessory Attachment For Bandsaw #adLumberjack #ad
- Cut perfect curves and circles every time. Max circle radius 190mm. Intergrates perfectly with BS254. Adjustable arm allows for complex cutting paterns. Simple design for ease of use.
5. Carter #ad
Carter Products AccuRight 3D Band Saw Jig #adCarter #ad
- Adds a third dimension to cutting on the bandsaw. Includes both rod and cup guards constructed of durable UHMW. Requires #149941 carter AccuRight Bandsaw Circle Cutting Jig. Guards surround the blade and provide a pivot mechanism. Easy to understand instructions for installation and operation.
6. NXDA #ad
NXDA Circle Cutting Jig 200J Model 200 Circle Cutting Jig for Plunge Router Tools for Making Speaker Cutouts #adNXDA #ad
- This allows the craftsman to make 256 different size cutouts in 1/16" increments. The has an easy-to-read scale that is calibrated for a 1/4" router bit. The cutouts range in size from 2 1/4" to 18 3/16". The circular cutting is perfect for making speaker cutoutsDivide 256 different circles from 2-1 / 4 to 18-3 / 16 inches in diameter.
Precision drilled pivot hole secures pin in selected hole, Can be directly mounted on the base of 19 different types of shaving machines. Material: plastic, Blade Material: brass.
7. Milescraft #ad
Milescraft 1219 CircleGuideKit #adMilescraft #ad
- Equipped with the patented turn-n-lock technology allowing for fast tool-free guide Bushing and router attachment exchanges. Both the small and large circle jigs have built in metric and imperial scales, with an easy readout window for setting the diameter of both your inside and outside cuts.
Bonus 13" offset base provides added stability when finishing the edges on your work piece using your router, oversized handle knob is easy to grip providing superior control of your router.
Small circle jig cuts circles from 1. Both the small and large circle jigs quickly and easily attach to the included turn-n-lock circle guide head. 5" to 12" in diameter; large circle Jig cuts circles from 10" To 52" In diameter.
|Warranty||3 year manufacturer|
8. KREG #ad
Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide #adKREG #ad
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw. Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines.
Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup. Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut. Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide.
|Warranty||90 day warranty|
9. TACKLIFE #ad
TCS115A, TACKLIFE Circular Saw with Metal Handle, Max Cutting Depth 1-11/16'' 90°, Ideal for Wood, 6 Blades4-3/4" & 4-1/2”, 5.8A, Laser Guide, 1-3/8'' 45°, Soft Metal, Tile and Plastic Cuts #adTACKLIFE #ad
- 9mm, you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. 6 blades: 2x24t tct120mm for wood cuts/ 2x60t hss115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade115mm for tile cuts, making cut wood, PVC pipe, 500 rpm, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
Metal handle & laser design: comes with a unique metal handle, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. 9mm at 90°; the bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches 34. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. Flexible 90° & 45° bevel cutting: easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches42.
Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, convenient for cutting.
Valuable accessories: you will get: 1xtacklife tcs115a circular saw; 6 blades2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts; 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly. Powerful motor & 6 blades: features a 5. 8 amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, plastics, plaster board, tile with ease.
10. WEN #ad
WEN 3966T 14-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight #adWEN #ad
- Operates at two speeds of either 1480 or 3280 FPM. 9. 5 amp motor creates cuts up to 8. 85 inches deep and 13-3/8 inches wide. Spacious 21-1/2 x 15-3/4 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees.
Uses 100-3/4 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1 inches in size. Includes a blade tension gauge, a circle cutting guide, a flexible work light, a fence, a 1/2-inch blade, a 3-in-1 dust port, and a miter gauge.