As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03727A 1/4” Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb | 0-9 Newton-meters #adNeiko #ad
- Versatile: this performance tool can be used on bicycles, cars, motorcycles, boats and many more applications. Convenience: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use. Universal: provides standard sae and meTRIC MM readings, so there is no need for conversion charts.
Precision: precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 Nm in. 25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need. Accuracy: quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures accuracy to within +/- 4%.
2. ARES #ad
0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings, ARES 70213, 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench #adARES #ad
- If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, or refund.
Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.
5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, cars, motorcycles, boats and much more!. You are backed by our Performance Assurance.
3. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 1/4" Drive Beam Torque Wrench 0-80 in/lbs., 2955N #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Color: Black. Directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners. Item package dimension: 22. 0" l x 2. 25" w x 5. 0" h. Item package Weight: 081 lb.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
4. Presa #ad
Presa 1/4-inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench Precision Instrument, 0-9 Newton Meters, 0-80 Inch-Pounds #adPresa #ad
- A rugged, steel construction with corrosion resistant, mirror=chrome finish makes this a vital tool. Greater gripping capability is provided by a textured black handle. Dual in both directions, 0-80 Inch Pounds, 0-9 Newton Meters.
This 1/4" drive beam style torque wrench features a graduated indicator tip to eliminate parallax error. Accurately tighten and loosen nuts and bolts on your car, truck or garden tractor with this beam style torque wrench.
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
5. Titan #ad
Titan 23140 0-80 in/lb & 0-7 Newton-Meter 1/4 Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench #adTitan #ad
- Directly measure various torque values when tightening fasteners. 0-80 in/lbs. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool insuring increased accuracy. 1/4'' drive torque Beam Wrench. Clockwise or counterclockwise measurement.
6. Venzo #ad
Small Adjustable, Carbon Parts Essential Tool, All Bits are Included As a Kit, Great Maintenance MTB, Road Bike & Motorcycle, 1 to 12 Nm, Mountain, Venzo 1/4 Inch Driver Beam Torque Wrench Set #adVenzo #ad
- Package: including all the common bits: quality hex allen keys 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 mm. Essential: the venzo combo torque wrench and bit set is the essential home workshop tool. Torx: T25. All the torque wrenches are pre-calibrated in the factory.
It covers most bike parts tightening including handle bars stems, seat post and brake brackets etc. Simple and easy to use, this torque wrench is used for correct tightening of bolts on frame and components to recommended torque values for safety and performance.
Accurate: we understand the accuracy of the torque is very important, especially for those expensive carbon parts.
Compact: compact size for carrying. Carry it with you in the saddle bag or tool bottle when riding. Please read the instruction carefully to avoid any damage. 1/4'' torque fix set. Solid material top quality tool. Torque range: 1-12nm. Order now, worry free! we're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a 2 years warranty ! Made in Taiwan.
7. CDI #ad
Dual Scale, CDI Torque 751LDIN Dial Indicating Torque Wrench, 0" to 75" Lbs., 1/4" Drive #adCDI #ad
- Features a sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy. Torque range is 0 to 75-inch pounds. Easy to read laser marked single scale. Memory needle. Designed for the automotive, nuclear, and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world.
|Manufacturer||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants that CDI Torque products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the usable life of the product.|
8. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Includes 1-pc. 1/4 in. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise.
Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts.
Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
9. EPAuto #ad
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26 ~ 22.6 Nm #adEPAuto #ad
- Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included.
Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
10. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M195 0-80 in/lb & 0-7 Newton-meter Beam Style Torque Wrench #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Ball type handles that localize force, better ensuring accuracy. 0-80 in/lbs. Clockwise or counterclockwise measurement. Deflection beam wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, insuring better accuracy.
1/4'' drive torque Beam Wrench. Directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|