As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chudeng #ad
0.8 Inch Diameter, 44 Inch Long, Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, 3/4 Npt Thread, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters #adChudeng #ad
- 2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod. Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod. Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater.
Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank.
That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater. 3 teflon Sealing Tape. Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts.
2. Blue Lightning Rod #ad
44", Blue Lightning Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, Hex Plug #adBlue Lightning Rod #ad
- Anode rod is expected to Provide Over Two Years of Corrosion Protection. A north american product Made in Mexico, Packaged & Distributed in US. Made from magnesium to Provide a Healthy Solution to Your Needs. Flexible Design for Tight Areas.
3. Podoy #ad
Hex Plug, Magnesium Anode Rod, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread, 44'' Long & 0.8'' Diameter #adPodoy #ad
- Advantages of magnesium anode rods - magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
Extend life of your water heater: magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. The part/product is not sponsored or endorsed by, Reliance, State, including Rheem, Richmond, or affilliated with the brands it fit, GE.
Flexible design - this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years. Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.
Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Compatible with rheem reliance richmond State GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space.
4. Ozek #ad
Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters-9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads 1 pack, Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod with PTFE Tape #adOzek #ad
- Fits mor-flo and suburban 6, 12 Gallon RUV water heating tanks. Teflon tape. Quick & easy installation - delivered with all material for DIY replacement in minutes, incl.
Non-toxic - compared to aluminum, commonly used material for anode rods, magnesium has no hazardous potential. Specifications - material: magnesium, length: 9¼”, 10, npt thread: ¾”.1
1-1/16 inch socket required, not included. Stop tank corrosion - extends the inside life of water heater tanks - electric or on gas - in recreational utility vehicles. More effective - higher electrochemical activity protects the metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc.
5. Eleventree #ad
Eleventree 2 Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rods, Anode rod for hot water heater,Extends the Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank-3/4"NPT threads 9.25 length-Magnesium #adEleventree #ad
- Guaranteed reply within 24 hours and a 30-day money-back guarantee our customer service is unmatched. If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. Corrosion protection: extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water.
Always keep a spare in your RV. The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action acused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank.
Pack of 2: unscerw the anode rod to drain the tank. Fast delivery: fulfillment by amazon, eleventree provide the best quality product at the best possible price. Reliable quality：high quality rv hot water tank anode rods are a perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod. Size and material typle: magnesium anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
6. Reliance #ad
Reliance 9001829005 32-Inch Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod #adReliance #ad
- Anode rod protects a water heater tank from corrosion. Can be cut to fit shorter tanks. Sturdy magnesium construction. To extend tank life, flush the tank and replace anode rod every year. 32-inch size fits many tanks.
7. Kohree #ad
Kohree RV Water Heaters Magnesium Anode Rod Kit with PTFE Tape, Hot Water Heater Protection with Rope for Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank, 3/4" NPT Threads 9.25 Length 2 Pack #adKohree #ad
- We suggest that you should timing check the anode rod to see whether it needs to be replaced. Better protectionthe anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system, preventing the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, Our magnesium rod absorb oxidizing substances and all the contaminants in the water towards itself by electrolys, ensuring your RV water heater lasting use.
It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater, 3⁄4" thread, especially for the water heater on the RV. We’ve included a replacement anode rod as well to make it easier for you to switch it.
High quality and safe materialmade of non-toxic magnesium, compared with aluminum or other materials, magnesium is not potentially dangerous and safer for human body. Quick and easy installationwe provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw to prevent looseness; the ring on the tail can be tied to the rope to prevent loss and fixing, and the bolt can be easily pulled.
Tipsthe inside of your water heater is always corroded by oxygen and other elements. Applicationsize: 9. 25" long, using 1-1 / 16" socket. Perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod. In order to extend its life, the anode rod need 1 to 2 years to be replaced. When the original rod is corroded by more than 75% of its own weight or original volume, it is time to change it.
8. Eau #ad
Richmond, Eau Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, 44 Inch Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, Rheem, Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, Reliance #adEau #ad
- Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that's exactly what it will do.
Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, strong reliable and off your mind! Smith, richmond, reliance, rheem, kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
The magnesium anode able to give more electrochemically negative to prevent your tank dissolving itself with reasonable costs. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, fail and leak.
Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Magnesium anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box. It’s best choice for your replacement if you do have smelling water problems.
|Part Number||44 inch|
9. Eleventree #ad
Eleventree 3 Pack RV Water Heaters Magnesium Anode Rod, Anode rods for rv Water Heater,Extends The Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank-Magnesium #adEleventree #ad
- Prolong water heater life: the anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system that helps prolong the lifespan of the Water Heater and enhances performance to provide reliable long-lasting use. Always keep a spare in your RV.
Best quality: eleventree anodes rod made using high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts, this suburban heater anode rod lasts longer and provides better performance.
For suburban water heaters: this water heater tank corrosion prevention rod is 9. 25’’ long and 3/4’’ npt thread making it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
It’s easy to install and replace and provides reliable use. Unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. 3pack anode rods corrosion protection: provide a continuous source of hot water protection for your RV by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Ensuring your RV water heater provides lasting use.
10. U.S. Solid #ad
U.S. Solid Anode Rod- 9" Long Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters,3/4" NPT Thread Prevent Corrosion Within Your Water Heater, a Product, Sacrificial Anode Rod for Suburban Hot Water Heaters #adU.S. Solid #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed: all u. S. Water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water; The inside of water heaters are coated with porcelain to prevent the steel from being exposed to water; There are always small cracks in the porcelain that can allow water to meet with steel.
Solid products come with a 1 year satisfaction guarantee; If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team; A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
Magnesium: based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank.
Checking your anode rod: the anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod. Lifespan: the anode rod is corroding faster than the steel in the tank; You should replace your anode rod every 3 to 5 years so the life of your hot water tank isn’t shortened.