As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WESTONETEK #ad
Network Wire Cable Cat6/Cat5e Telephone Impact Terminal Insertion Tools, Punch Down Impact Tool with 110 and 66 Blades #adWESTONETEK #ad
- Wide usage: inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for Cat6a /Cat6 /Cat5e /Cat5 Network Cable. Torque capability: professional-grade impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools.
Suitabale for telephone and computer network installation and maintenance. Torque capability: professional-Grade Impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools.
Adjustable impact-force settings Lo/Hi for various cable termination applications. The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient. Precise blades: precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and 66 standards, includes cutting and non-cutting sides cut/punch. Install wires easily into the Telephone Socket, CAT5e Faceplate or Patch Panel. Ergonomic design: comfort grip that is easy to handle.
2. Monoprice #ad
Monoprice Blade for Punch-Down Impact Tool 66 Type #adMonoprice #ad
- Compatible with punch down Impact Tools That Feature Sure-Lock Blade Holders. One side has a Built-In Cutter. It features dual 66 Type Tips. This is a replacement Blade For Punch-Down Impact Tools.
3. Cctv4Less #ad
Cat6 Cat5e Network Terminal Insertion Tools, Punch Down Tool with 110 and 66 Blades #adCctv4Less #ad
- Inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for Cat6 Cat5e Network Cable. Precision blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and 66 standards.
Comfort grip that is easy to handle. Blades 110 & 66 have cutting and non-cutting sides. Professional-grade Impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools.
4. Fluke Networks #ad
Fluke Networks 10051501 D914 Impact Punch Down Tool with EverSharp 66/110 Plus Screwdriver Blade #adFluke Networks #ad
- Hook & spudger tools and blade storage are built into the handle. Includes screwdriver blade, 110 and 66 ever sharp blades for termination into 110 and 66 wiring blocks. Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets; Easy blade insertion, locks in place.
Lifetime warranty. Automatic spring handle choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire. For replacement blades search 'Fluke Networks 10056000'.
|Brand||Fluke Networks #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fluke Networks #ad|
5. Klein Tools #ad
4-Piece Set, Cushion Grip, Klein Tools VDV427-822 Impact Punchdown Tool Kit for 110 and 66 Panels #adKlein Tools #ad
- Cushion-grip impact punchdown tool vdv427-821 includes a ''Hi/Lo'' impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks.
Pick-up, separate or remove wires, covers or debris from panels, small components, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick VDV327-103.4-piece tool kit for complete termination of 66/110 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks.
A unique cushion-grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort when using the punchdown tool. The punchdown tool also has an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky/crowded blocks and a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity.
6. LINKOMM #ad
110 and Krone Blades, LINKOMM Ethernet Network Wire Impact Punch-Down Tool with 66 #adLINKOMM #ad
- Includes 110, 66 and krone blades; easy blade insertion twist and lock in place. Adjustable impact-force LO and HI for various cable termination applications.
Hook, extractor tool and blade storage built into the handle. Comfort grip easy to handle; insert and cut wire in one simple operation. Premium high-quality nickel plated 110/66 blades for the most precise cable termination.
7. Jonard Tools #ad
Manual Punchdown Tool with 2 Steel Blades 66 and 110 for Punchdown Blocks, Jonard Tools EPD-91461 #adJonard Tools #ad
- Convenient design: sleek and ergonomic design with combination hook/spudger stored in the chassis and enlarged blade storage compartment for easy storage.
High durability: tested up to 100, 000 cycles at high impact setting and blades are made of hardened alloy steel and nickel plated to ensure long life during use.
Versatile use: adjustable high/low impact settings and compatible with all of our EPB-series blades and other similar brands sold separately. What’s in it: punchdown Tool, 66 Blade, 110 Blade. Color coded: color coded body is half yellow cut side and half blue for ease of use.
|Brand||Jonard Tools #ad|
8. Pro'sKit #ad
Multi, 66 Type, Pro'sKit 700-008 Punch Down Tool Blade #adPro'sKit #ad
- Item package height: 049999999949". Item package width: 1. 99999999796". Punch down tool blade - 66 type. Item package length: 2. 99999999694".
9. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools VDV427-104 Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punch Down Blade #adKlein Tools #ad
- Precise cutting-edge for clean, accurate wire insertion, termination and trimming. Dura-blade is manufactured using metal injecting molding MIM technology for better quality, durability and performance.
Dual 66 and 110 cut and terminate ends for versatility. Compatible with most bayonet style twist & lock socket punchdown tools. Easy blade insertion with bayonet-style twist & lock form factor.
10. Jonard Tools #ad
Jonard Tools TK-17 Punchdown Tool Kit for 66/110 Blocks #adJonard Tools #ad
- Telecom & network tools: This kit has the tools needed for maintaining telecommunications and data communications networks. Includes: punchdown tool for 66 & 110 blocks, 6-in-1 mulit-bit screwdriver, LED Flashlight, Insluated Probe Pick, cyclops wire stripper, ergonomic Electrician's Scissors, and Combo Crimping Pliers all stored in a Molded Tool Pouch.
Specifically designed: designed to repare and connect wire onto 66-type and 110-type punchdown terminal blocks. Country of origin: China.
|Brand||Jonard Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonard Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Made For Life|