As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AWF PRO #ad
29 oz Large Cartridge, Dripless, AWF-Pro Caulk Gun, Sintered Steel Catch Plate, Heavy Duty, 18:1 Thrust Ratio, Rotating Barrel, Brass Thrust Rod Bearing #adAWF PRO #ad
- Built-in Ladder Hook. 18:1 mechanical Advantage. Caulk gun. Thumb activated Instant Pressure Release. Large heavy duty 29 oz. Sintered steel catch Plate, Brass Thrust Rod Bearing Tube.
|Brand||AWF PRO #ad|
2. COX #ad
41002 Cox 29 Oz. Applicator, #adCOX #ad
- Built-in ladder hook. Made in the usa. Thumb activated instant pressure release. Mechanical advantage 12:1. Switchable flow control.
3. JES #ad
JES 1 qt. 26:1 High Thrust Caulk and Adhesive Gun #adJES #ad
- Engineered to deliver materials smoothly and precisely, it is easy to use and produces great results. 360-degree rotating cradle barrel for easy maneuvering in and around tight working areas. Features built-in puncture pin and ladder hook.
Made with heavy duty metal barrel, rod, handle, plate and treated with premium finish, it has the durability to satisfy even the most demanding professionals. Or 29 oz. Cartridges. Professional caulk gun with 26:1 high thrust ratio, perfect for applying thicker materials, adhesives, or when working in low temperature environments. Use with 1 qt. 28 oz.
|Manufacturer||JES Innovations #ad|
4. Albion Engineering Company #ad
1 Quart, 6:1 Drive, Albion Engineering R6BQ Viper Line Manual Barrel Ratchet Cartridge Caulking Gun #adAlbion Engineering Company #ad
- Lightweight, flexible, and easy-to-operate tool with ratchet action trigger. We add to their value with our engineering and quality control.
Thrust: 150 lbf, Pressure: 25 psi. Legendary albion design and quality make this tool a leader in value. 6:1 manual drive cradle half-barrel frame cartridge adhesive caulking gun for use on 1 quart cartridge.
Features include built-in spout cutter, cartridge puncture wire and ladder hook. Albion's viper line: basic guns designed for simple jobs. Stores in flat tool box or use hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Typically offered at hardware, paint and DIY stores.
|Brand||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Manufacturer||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Warranty||Albion products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Albion will repair or replace any product which examination proves to be defective in material or workmanship.|
5. Newborn #ad
6:1 Thrust Ratio, Newborn 215 Super Ratchet Rod Cradle Caulking Gun, 1/4 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place. Cartridges. Thrust ratio of 6:1 for use with medium viscosity materials. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal.
Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Ratchet-style pressure rod has teeth to hold the rod in place after each pull of the trigger for minimizing drips.
6. Albion Engineering Company #ad
1 Quart, 12:1 Drive, Albion Engineering B12Q B-Line Manual Cartridge Caulking Gun #adAlbion Engineering Company #ad
- 12:1 manual drive cartridge adhesive caulking gun for use on 1 quart or 750 ml cartridges. Features include albion's double-Gripping Plate technology for double the life of the tool, built-in cartridge puncture wire, ladder hook pull.
Full sized handle for comfortable, efficient dispensing. Designed for all standard viscosity materials packaged in quart or 28oz to 32oz nominal 825ml cartridges; silicones, acrylics, construction adhesives, polyurethane, etc.
Half-cradle carriage securely holds cartridges and rotates for convenience. Legendary albion design and quality make this tool a leader in value. Thrust: 300 lbf, Pressure: 50 psi.
7. Albion Engineering Company #ad
30 oz, Albion Engineering B12B30 B-Line Manual Bulk Caulking Gun, 12:1 Drive #adAlbion Engineering Company #ad
- Steel barrel, rotating swivel handle and leather pistons. Thrust: 300 lbf, Pressure: 100 psi. Accepts albion Professional Line bulk and sausage gun accessories. 30 oz. Manual drive Bulk Caulk Gun.
8. Newborn #ad
6:1 Thrust Ratio, Newborn 915-GTR Super Ratchet Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip, 1/4 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- Handle and trigger are padded for comfort. Cartridges. Thrust ratio of 6:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal.
Ratchet-style pressure rod has teeth to hold the rod in place after each pull of the trigger for minimizing drips. Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place.
9. Dripless, Inc. #ad
1/4-gal. Cartridge Capacity, Dripless ETS5000 Industrial Grade Heavy Duty Caulking Gun, 18:1 Thrust Ratio #adDripless, Inc. #ad
- Lightweight composite frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal. Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models. Industrial heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance.
Recommended for use with all caulks, construction adhesives including polyurethanes; available in 29-ounce cartridge. Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position for comfort.
Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners. Cartridges. Thrust ratio of 18:1 for use with silicone, drywall, latex, polyurethanes, sub-floor adhesives, and concrete masonry and roofing sealants.
Seal puncture tool and spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife. Has drip and non-drip settings; on non-drip setting rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners.
|Brand||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
10. Caulk N' Seal #ad
1/10-Gallon Cartridge Capacity, Heavy Duty, Revolving Frame Caulking Gun, 23:1 Thrust Ratio #adCaulk N' Seal #ad
- Contractor grade caulk N' Seal Heavy high-thrust ratio caulk gun. Heat treated hardened steel pressure rod is stronger than standard pressure rods. Heavy duty all steel construction for added durability and performance.
Smooth pressure rod uses less force. Dripless technology. 10mm heat treated high density thrust block. Quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod caulk gun. Rotating barrel.