As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MILWAUKEE'S #ad
Milwaukee 2746-20 M18 FUEL 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Tool Only #adMILWAUKEE'S #ad
- Compact and lightweight: the 18 gauge nailer is compact in size, and very lightweight, providing you with unmatched access into tight spaces and limiting your fatigue throughout your day. Efficient: the combination of our powerstate brushless motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence delivers you with unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time keeping you efficient throughout your day.
Performance: the m18 fuel 18ga brad nailer delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of cordless.
Brad nailer: leveraging our nitrogen air spring mechanism, the Brad nailer allows you to consistently sink nails to the proper depth in hard and soft woods while leaving clean nail holes matching the head of the nail.
Peak productivity: milwaukee's m18 fuel 18ga Brad Nailer delivers peak productivity at your jobsite, providing you with unmatched nailing performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose.
2. WEN #ad
WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer with 2000 Nails #adWEN #ad
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a rotatable exhaust, a nail gauge, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine. Operate at 60 to 115 psi with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting. Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy.
Pneumatic nailer, need air compressor to drive. Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails. Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length.
3. Bostitch #ad
Smart Point, Brad Nailer, BOSTITCH Nail Gun, 18GA BTFP12233 #adBostitch #ad
- Dial-a-depthtm control: For precise countersinking of nails. Tool-free jam release mechanism: For easy nail removal. Smart point technology: easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
Kit includes: nailer, 1/4 inch Air Fitting, Carrying Case and Extra No Mar Tips. Drives: 18 ga brad nails from 5/8 inches to 2 1/8 inches length.
|Warranty||7 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
4. Makita #ad
18 Gauge, Makita AF506 2" Brad Nailer #adMakita #ad
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications. 9 lbs. Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas. Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2.
Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface. Powerful motor drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" into hard or soft wood applications.
5. DEWALT #ad
5/8-Inch to 2-Inch DWFP12231, DEWALT Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA #adDEWALT #ad
- Note: there are no nails included. Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Compressor is required to use this product but is not included.
Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads. Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. Power tool Type: Pneumatic.
6. Senco #ad
SENCO FinishPro® 18MG, 2-1/8" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer ProSeries #adSenco #ad
- Selective Trigger. Ultra-light & Durable. Adjustable Depth-of-Drive. This product is manufactured in China. This product is highly durable. Oil-free Design. This product is easy to use. Rear exhaust.
7. Metabo HPT #ad
Pneumatic, Selective Actuation Switch, Tool-less Depth Adjustment, Metabo HPT Brad Nailer Kit, 5-Year Warranty NT50AE2, 5/8-Inch up to 2-Inch Brad Nails, 18 Gauge #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Fasteners: accepts 5/8 In. Awards: rated pro preferred for nailers 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer magazine. Brad nailer: accepts 5/8" up to 2" 18-gauge brad nails.
Reload indicator: located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided. To 2 In. Trigger: selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes.
No-mar tip: no-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings. Depth adjustment: depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish. Lightweight: only 2. 2 lbs, for easy all day use. 18-gauge fasteners. Adjustable exhaust: 360 Degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project.
8. PORTER-CABLE #ad
2-Inch, PORTER-CABLE Nail Gun, 18GA BN200C, Pneumatic #adPORTER-CABLE #ad
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch length. Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads.
Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work.
9. PORTER-CABLE #ad
300, PORTER-CABLE Brad Nails, 3/4 Inch, 300, 18GA, 900-Pack BN18PP, Project Pack, 1-1/4-Inch, 300; 2-Inch #adPORTER-CABLE #ad
- Fastener Coating: Galvanized. Fastener Point Type: Chisel. Fasteners per Stick: 100 Fastener Gauge: 18. Pack quantity: 900 3/4 inch - 300, 1-1/4-inch - 300; 2-Inch - 300 .
10. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA CMCN618C1 #adCraftsman #ad
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges. Tool free jam and stall settings for ease of use and improved efficiency.
Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use. Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials. Lightweight with optimal center of gravity provide optimal balance and comfort in hand during use.
V20 20v max battery with high performance cells can fire up to 420 2in. Craftsman v20 max cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18 gauge finish nails. Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results. Nails in pine on a single charge. Belt hook provides convenient access and storage.